How Did Aging Bimbos Come to Control American Politics?

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

Seriously, how the fuck did that happen? What the fuck is wrong with us?!

Your party needed to destroy Bill Clinton.

So you created a context where any bimbo who came forward was given top billing across the media landscape.

Now you are being swallowed by it.

It's called Karma.

I've been dying to start a woman's only thread on this topic.
No one is stopping you from starting a thread on that. Lord knows, there is no dearth of aging bimbos or ding bats.

again, dead from the neck up twit, feel free to tell us what makes a woman who was sexually assaulted a "bimbo".

Because Hillary has a tendency to call the women that had sex with her husband bimbos.

Suffer from ADD?

*yawn*

in other words, you're just another white trash trumpster.
Then I trust you do understand why you may be a bimbo, and why you are little more honest than the Beast and those women who scurried across the floor.

If you want to define white trash, you would be better served with insight.

Hey, nobody made you choose "Meathead" for a screen name. But if the shoe fits....

I've been dying to start a woman's only thread on this topic.
No one is stopping you from starting a thread on that. Lord knows, there is no dearth of aging bimbos or ding bats.

again, dead from the neck up twit, feel free to tell us what makes a woman who was sexually assaulted a "bimbo".

Because Hillary has a tendency to call the women that had sex with her husband bimbos.

Suffer from ADD?

*yawn*

in other words, you're just another white trash trumpster.
Then I trust you do understand why you may be a bimbo, and why you are little more honest than the Beast and those women who scurried across the floor.

If you want to define white trash, you would be better served with insight.

Here's the problem with you Trumpbots. You have just dismissed all women with your bimbo/white trash comment implying that Julian should have to prove she's worthy of your time and attention. You truly live up to your name, Meathead, because there is just nothing between your ears but meat.

If Donald didn't sexually assault so many women then this wouldn't be happening.
This gets back to the premise of this thread. How did these aging bimbos and their sleaze become so crucial in the election?

WTF is wrong with us?

Last edited:
If Donald didn't sexually assault so many women then this wouldn't be happening.
This gets back to the premise of this thread. How did these aging bimbos and their sleaze become so crucial in the election?

WTF is wrong with us?
That is. It the premise of the thread. Your idiocy is the premise of he thread.
Again brain dead twit, what makes a woman who has been sexually assaulted a bimbo?

Loser.

WTF is wrong with us?
That is. It the premise of the thread. Your idiocy is the premise of he thread.
Again brain dead twit, what makes a woman who has been sexually assaulted a bimbo?

Loser.

Legs%2BUp.jpg

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

Brain dead Libetals and their media. Throw in Soros as well.

OK, let's regroup. How is it that when there are serious long-term repercussions on the decisions that are made in the next few years, how is it that a gaggle of floozies are influencing American history?

Other than Hillary of course.
EXACTLY!!!

The Dem Establ Fluffers want the future of this country to be decided upon in a Jerry Springer- like forum

Liberal media? Donald was all gleeful when he offered Gennifer Flowers a seat in the front row at the first debate, and then threatened to get rough with Hillary in the next debate.

Ted Cruz became unhinged when Trump attacked his wife. Trump tried every way he could to rattle and unhinge Hillary - stalking her on the stage in the most outrageous public displays of bullying and intimidation I've ever seen.

My strongest hope is that his election defeat will be so total, so absolute and so humiliating that he will crawl back under the rock he came out from under and go into seclusion so decent folk don't have to tolerate his presence ever again.

Liberal media? Donald was all gleeful when he offered Gennifer Flowers a seat in the front row at the first debate, and then threatened to get rough with Hillary in the next debate.

Ted Cruz became unhinged when Trump attacked his wife. Trump tried every way he could to rattle and unhinge Hillary - stalking her on the stage in the most outrageous public displays of bullying and intimidation I've ever seen.

My strongest hope is that his election defeat will be so total, so absolute and so humiliating that he will crawl back under the rock he came out from under and go into seclusion so decent folk don't have to tolerate his presence ever again.
And the media went wild in support? Nope, not the script they want.

odd, I feel the same way about Hillary.

I want her loss to be so bad, Chelsea won't ever think of running

DONT YOU MEAN THAT BECAUSE DONALD DID NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULT ALL THESE BIMBOS THAT IS SOME OF WHY THIS IS HAPPENING. "If Donald didn't sexually assault so many women then this wouldn't be happening."

You people seem to be missing the entire point of these displays, and that's Trump's treatment of women, including using women that Bill Clinton had sex with in the 1970's, to attack Hillary Clinton's character. Trump did this in spite of his horrific treatment of women, as evidenced by these public interviews wherein he says he has no problem talking about his daughter as a "piece of ass", publically brags to groping women he finds attractive and getting away with it because he's a star, just months after he married Melania. He bragged on the Howard Stern Show, about walking into the dressing room at his beauty pageants.

If these were the only indications for his lack of respect for women, they would be loathsome enough on their own. Each interview revealing him to considering these women, even his own daughter, to be "pieces of ass". He also mused whether Tiffany would have big breasts like her mother when she was just a baby.

No matter when you look at Donald's comments about women, there is nothing indicative of respect, but rather, older women can't be a 10, or flat chested ones either, or Megyn Kelly had blood coming out her . . .

Sometimes I truly think that Trump is deliberately throwing the election because he has done nothing but drive sane, reasonable people running for the exits, from the day he announced his candidacy. I swear the entire Trump Campaign has been an elaborately staged political version of The Producers. Who knew that a hate fuelled racist, misogynist, narcissist could be so popular?

You people seem to be missing the entire point of these displays, and that's Trump's treatment of women, including using women that Bill Clinton had sex with in the 1970's, to attack Hillary Clinton's character. Trump did this in spite of his horrific treatment of women, as evidenced by these public interviews wherein he says he has no problem talking about his daughter as a "piece of ass", publically brags to groping women he finds attractive and getting away with it because he's a star, just months after he married Melania. He bragged on the Howard Stern Show, about walking into the dressing room at his beauty pageants.

If these were the only indications for his lack of respect for women, they would be loathsome enough on their own. Each interview revealing him to considering these women, even his own daughter, to be "pieces of ass". He also mused whether Tiffany would have big breasts like her mother when she was just a baby.

No matter when you look at Donald's comments about women, there is nothing indicative of respect, but rather, older women can't be a 10, or flat chested ones either, or Megyn Kelly had blood coming out her . . .

Sometimes I truly think that Trump is deliberately throwing the election because he has done nothing but drive sane, reasonable people running for the exits, from the day he announced his candidacy. I swear the entire Trump Campaign has been an elaborately staged political version of The Producers. Who knew that a hate fuelled racist, misogynist, narcissist could be so popular?

No, it's the way Hillary treated Bills 'consorts', and the pass she's getting.

Hillary%2BContemplation%2BAll%2Btrash.jpg

"Springtime for Hitler and Germaneeeee!"

Cool to see you guys emulating Hillary Clinton now.

Cool to see you guys emulating Hillary Clinton now.

emulating?

I'm pointing out her hypocrisy.

th

Hysterical Hatred of Trump is not sane or reasonable. Nor is assuming someone is guilty. "Sometimes I truly think that Trump is deliberately throwing the election because he has done nothing but drive sane, reasonable people running for the exits, from the day he announced his candidacy."

Forum List

Back