How did Chuck Daly get selected to coach the 1992 Dream Team but Isiah Thomas was not selected to play?

Wasnt Chuck Daly the coach of the Bad Boys? So he never had any say at all? I mean you can't stop the star of the Bad Boys from being on the team and have the coach of the Bad Boys coach the team.
Because during an all star game Isiah conspired to not let Michael Jordan score very much. In retaliation Michael said he wouldn’t play if Isiah was playing.
Karma is a motherfucker.

Politics. What else.

It could be the Thomas wasn’t good enough. He wasn’t better than magic or john Stockton. If not for the pistons’ team success IT would just be an star player, but certainly not one of the all time greats.

IT was pretty overrated. John Stockton was the better player

How the fuck was he overrated and led his team to the Finals 3 in years in a row and won 2 rings???????????????????

Politics. What else.

It could be the Thomas wasn’t good enough. He wasn’t better than magic or john Stockton. If not for the pistons’ team success IT would just be an star player, but certainly not one of the all time greats.

He wasnt good enough? he led his team to 3 straight finals and won 2 of them. Explain to me what the fuck you talking about

Politics. What else.

He wasnt good enough? he led his team to 3 straight finals and won 2 of them. Explain to me what the fuck you talking about
Sounds like you don't know jack shit there Sherlock. He is one of the worst rated 48 minute All Star ever. He was rated #4 on the Pistons team. Way overrated player. Now shut the fuck up.

Politics. What else.

Sounds like you don't know jack shit there Sherlock. He is one of the worst rated 48 minute All Star ever. He was rated #4 on the Pistons team. Way overrated player. Now shut the fuck up.

Overrated and led his team to 2 titles

Politics. What else.

Enough with you. Time for you to face reality.

Politics. What else.

Enough with you. Time for you to face reality.

Tell me how many NBA players lost in the NBA Finals and not only come back the next year to win it all but do it again the year after that?

Back when I was younger and more interested in sports, I've often wondered about the individual governing bodies for the different sports.

FIBA (I believe is the one for basketball) sets up the rules about eligibility and such. The FIBT is the one for Bobsledding or Bobsleigh. FIS is for skiing.
You get the idea. Anyway, the FIBT in bobsleigh allows multiple teams from the same nations. Like in 2018, two German teams medaled; one took gold, the other silver. The Germans are very good at the sport. Multiple skiers from the same countries compete in the Olympics as do multiple gymnasts, multiple ice skaters, etc.. Why doesn't FIBA allow multiple teams in basketball? The governing body in Soccer could certainly allow the same thing, hockey, handball, etc...

Instead of having the US blow out Angola every 4 years 150-27, have US-1 play US-2 or, if you prefer, in soccer, have Argentina I play Brazil II? There are ample opportunities for teams to qualify in the regional competitions that lead to Olympic placements. The goal isn't to deny teams or individuals the opportunity to compete but it should be the goal to allow players like Thomas to have the opportunity to compete in the Olympics.

Forum List

Back