Zone1 How Did Obama Divide The Country?

Your first sentence shows that its all about Obama being black. Obama did none of what you claimed and TARP, which bailed out the banks was a Bush plan. Obama bailed out the auto industry. Obama was nowhere close to divisive. But the spectre of a black man in power who had the authority to speak without conditions put on him, made him divisive to some types of people who expected Obama to be a Ben Carson type.
TARP was a dumb idea that hurt the taxpayer, again, the gentleman who I was responded started out that it was all because Obama was black and I responded, so if you don’t want race in the dialogue you need to corral the asshole who brought it up.

Obama was divisive when pitting insurance companies against Americans, doctors against Americans, insurance companies against doctors, rich and poor, elites Vs. the religious, black vs. white. Banks vs. Americans. He used dividing to get his policies in place.

I don’t care what the skin color is, it is irrelevant.

TARP was a dumb idea that hurt the taxpayer, again, the gentleman who I was responded started out that it was all because Obama was black and I responded, so if you don’t want race in the dialogue you need to corral the asshole who brought it up.

Obama was divisive when pitting insurance companies against Americans, doctors against Americans, insurance companies against doctors, rich and poor, elites Vs. the religious, black vs. white. Banks vs. Americans. He used dividing to get his policies in place.

When people ask "Who radicalized you?" I answer "Barack Obama."

Hey all, this is Zone 1. That means no name calling, flaming and put downs. Thread has been cleaned, any further disruptions will end in a thread ban. Discuss the topic.

Look at you.

I'm not moving race relations back unless you're a white racist who believes blacks just needto just up and take it.

Now try explaining how Obama moved race relations back 50 years.

In my life when a white person leads off by saying something is not about race, it generally has been all about race. IMO the only reason people blame Obama for dividing America is that they need to blame somebody black in order to continue denying the real problem.

Obama was not divisive. TARP was a Bush policy. Obama didn't pit insurance companies or doctors against Americans. He didn't pit black against white. He didn't divide any more than any other president before him and in fact was better than Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, both Bushes, Trump, and Clinton in that regard.

IM2 probably has me on ignore but I'll post this data anyway. Note that around the beginning of Obama's 2nd term is when race relations went South, so to speak.

I'm not moving race relations back unless you're a white racist who believes blacks just needto just up and take it.

he didnt move it back 50 years....but he sucked like his predecessors and the 2 clowns that came after him with uniting people....

In my life when a white person leads off by saying something is not about race, it generally has been all about race. IMO the only reason people blame Obama for dividing America is that they need to blame somebody black in order to continue denying the real problem.

Obama was not divisive. TARP was a Bush policy. Obama didn't pit insurance companies or doctors against Americans. He didn't pit black against white. He didn't divide any more than any other president before him and in fact was better than Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, both Bushes, Trump, and Clinton in that regard.
Then the asshole I responded shouldn’t have said anything and I would have not said that. My differences with Obama are the same reasons I won’t vote for Biden, divisive, old, dementia, and his liberal spending is the biggest reason.

Obama in my opinion was he was divisive, I am not changing my mind and you aren’t changing yours, that works for me. Reagan, Bush Clinton Bush weren’t as divisive as Obama. The second term Obama was less divisive as I think he realized he couldn’t get things done being that way.

That is what the Democrats expect from you.

he didnt move it back 50 years....but he sucked like his predecessors and the 2 clowns that came after him with uniting people....
This country was not going to unite under the first black president. What happened is not surprsing, and the backlash is what we're living through now

Your first sentence shows that its all about Obama being black. Obama did none of what you claimed and TARP, which bailed out the banks was a Bush plan. Obama bailed out the auto industry. Obama was nowhere close to divisive. But the spectre of a black man in power who had the authority to speak without conditions put on him, made him divisive to some types of people who expected Obama to be a Ben Carson type.
Why do you keep forgetting is half white?

That is what the Democrats expect from you.
No the Democrats don't have a damn thing to do with this. It's time you stopped repeating such retarded stuff. Try expaining how Obama moved race relations back 50 years.

No the Democrats don't have a damn thing to do with this. It's time you stopped repeating such retarded stuff. Try expaining how Obama moved race relations back 50 years.
You can't be serious? Do I need to remind you about LBJ's quote with the "N" word in it?

Why do you keep forgetting is half white?
Because Colin Kaepernick is half white. So are OJ's kids. And so are a lot of gang bangers and thugs. But you won't talk about them being haf white. But snce Obama was president he's half white. Since you don't consider the white halves in any of the other situations, we don't consider it for Obama

You can't be serious? Do I need to remind you about LBJ's quote with the "N" word in it?
Do I need to remind you about how Abe Lincoln really felt about blacks?

So just stop repeating that retarded crap.

Obama is a product of his upbringing in various foreign countries and raised by anti-Americans. His choice to attend Rev Wright's church for 20 years is proof of his anti-American divisive beliefs.
No it isn't. Rev. Wright served this country. Did you? And you base your objection to Rev. Wright on what basis?

This?

(2003) REV. JEREMIAH WRIGHT, “CONFUSING GOD AND GOVERNMENT”​

During the 2008 Presidential campaign, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ, whose most famous congregant was Illinois Senator Barack Obama, burst unto the national political scene when media outlets reported and aired segments of previous sermons. The segment which appeared most frequently and generated the greatest controversy was his phrase, “God damn America” for its treatment of people of color. The entire sermon, delivered at Trinity on April 13, 2003, appears below.

Because Colin Kaepernick is half white. So are OJ's kids. And so are a lot of gang bangers and thugs. But you won't talk about them being haf white. But snce Obama was president he's half white. Since you don't consider the white halves in any of the other situations, we don't consider it for Obama
I got news for you. You do not speak for all Blacks. You just yell louder.

No it isn't. Rev. Wright served this country. Did you? And you base your objection to Rev. Wright on what basis?

This?

(2003) REV. JEREMIAH WRIGHT, “CONFUSING GOD AND GOVERNMENT”​

During the 2008 Presidential campaign, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ, whose most famous congregant was Illinois Senator Barack Obama, burst unto the national political scene when media outlets reported and aired segments of previous sermons. The segment which appeared most frequently and generated the greatest controversy was his phrase, “God damn America” for its treatment of people of color. The entire sermon, delivered at Trinity on April 13, 2003, appears below.
LOL what a weak dodge. Rev. Wright is well-known for his venomous hateful sermons where he damned America and White people. Obama ate it up for 20 years.

Forum List

Back