Zone1 How Did Obama Divide The Country?

Yeah that. So much for the "first post-racial President."
All Obama did was piss off racist pricks who then got mad because a black man was president. Obama didn't dIvIde jack ----. But in usual fashion the white racist never sees his or her racism as the problem.

It wasn't just "a group." My wife voted for him in 2008. It only took a few months to see through him.
The "spread the wealth around" comment gave him dead away for all to see, as the filthy Marxist he is.

The purpose of taxation is to provide funds for legit gubmint functions, not to "spread the wealth around".

He has. And you right wingers do exactly what Obama said.

President Obama on Friday explains to reporters the details of a phone conservation with Sgt. James Crowley.
corner_wire_BL.gif

The president acknowledged that his words "helped to contribute to ratcheting" up the situation when he criticized the manner in which Sgt. James Crowley arrested professor Henry Louis Gates Jr.

"I unfortunately gave an impression that I was maligning the Cambridge Police Department or Sgt. Crowley specifically," Obama told reporters. "I could have calibrated those words differently, and I told this to Sgt. Crowley."
Video
Watch Obama describe talk »

Obama spoke about two hours after police unions in Massachusetts called on him to apologize. He did not apologize for his remark but repeated that he believed his choice of words was unfortunate.

He reiterated his assertion that he believes police overreacted, but said Gates "probably overreacted as well."

"My sense is you have got two good people in a circumstance in which neither of them were able to resolve the incident in the way that it should have been resolved," he said.

Obama also spoke briefly with the arrested professor, Henry Louis Gates Jr., who is a friend of the president, the White House reported. He and Gates had a "positive discussion" about his call to Crowley on Friday afternoon, the White House said. Obama also invited Gates "to join him with Sgt. Crowley at the White House in the near future."

Do you agree with what Obama said or do you think he sold out to whitey?

Then provide a link to where Trump said that.

Or are you just making up your own facts again?
No. Because trump has called out violence numerous times and you know it. Obama didn't call out violence and you guys do cling to your religion and guns. Let somebody talk about gun control or Muslims and you will proove Obama rght every time.

Send Eric Holder to the Michael Brown funeral.

Ignore Justine Damond funeral.

The same Eric Holder who armed Mexican drug cartels in an attempt to pass anti-gun legislation against law-abiding gun owners?

Guns I might add, that killed two US Border Patrol agents and hundreds of Mexican citizens?

That guy should be in prison right now.

President Obama on Friday explains to reporters the details of a phone conservation with Sgt. James Crowley.
corner_wire_BL.gif

The president acknowledged that his words "helped to contribute to ratcheting" up the situation when he criticized the manner in which Sgt. James Crowley arrested professor Henry Louis Gates Jr.

"I unfortunately gave an impression that I was maligning the Cambridge Police Department or Sgt. Crowley specifically," Obama told reporters. "I could have calibrated those words differently, and I told this to Sgt. Crowley."
Video
Watch Obama describe talk »

Obama spoke about two hours after police unions in Massachusetts called on him to apologize. He did not apologize for his remark but repeated that he believed his choice of words was unfortunate.

He reiterated his assertion that he believes police overreacted, but said Gates "probably overreacted as well."

"My sense is you have got two good people in a circumstance in which neither of them were able to resolve the incident in the way that it should have been resolved," he said.

Obama also spoke briefly with the arrested professor, Henry Louis Gates Jr., who is a friend of the president, the White House reported. He and Gates had a "positive discussion" about his call to Crowley on Friday afternoon, the White House said. Obama also invited Gates "to join him with Sgt. Crowley at the White House in the near future."

Do you agree with what Obama said or do you think he sold out to whitey?

Obama was being a politician.

No. Because trump has called out violence numerous times and you know it. Obama didn't call out violence and you guys do cling to your religion and guns. Let somebody talk about gun control or Muslims and you will proove Obama rght every time.

No link I see. Trump never urged his followers to bring a gun to anywhere.

The same Eric Holder who armed Mexican drug cartels in an attempt to pass anti-gun legislation against law-abiding gun owners?

Guns I might add, that killed two US Border Patrol agents and hundreds of Mexican citizens?

That guy should be in prison right now.
Those guns were purchased during George Bush. Bus started it with a program called Wide Receiver, I believe.

I keep reading the opinion that Obama divided the country. That opinion is kinda confusing, so I'd like to get an understanding of when the United Staes was unified and how Barack Obama divided the country.

As I read this, it made me laugh. I really don't understand how some people claiming to be so intelligent miss so many thing. So please explain how Obama divided America.
Dumb question. It’s obvious. He was black. I think that about did it. Sadly.

No link I see. Trump never urged his followers to bring a gun to anywhere.
I don't have to provide you a link because you know Trump called for violence and I don't see a link to where Obama did.

As Oddball pointed out, he used divisive language a lot. And with a divisive, sort of snobbish / conceited tone.

That said, in my view he was just a puppet like all other presidents these days, and imo they are purposely divisive, since divide and conquer is one of the main M.O's of the corrupt powers-that-shouldn't-be.

Say the words, "HE SOLD OUT TO WHITEY!!"

Translation, UNCLE TOM

This is the man you love?

Thanks for playing.
I won't be saying those words. Because he didn't sell out. Learn what a sellout is white ---.

As Oddball pointed out, he used divisive language a lot. And with a divisive, sort of snobbish / conceited tone.

That said, in my view he was just a puppet like all other presidents these days, and imo they are purposely divisive, since divide and conquer is one of the main M.O's of the corrupt powers-that-shouldn't-be.
Obama didn't use divisive language. I find it funny what some whites think is divisive.

Reverend Al Sharpton was Obama's "Racial Advisor". He made dozens of trips to the White House. And let's remember he was in America hating White hating Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 FREAKING YEARS and only cut ties with Wright when he couldn't hide from it anymore.

So you're saying Obama never said that? Then you are a liar.
I'm saying that I don't see a link the where Obama was taking about bringing a gun to a fight. I'm sure you racists took the comment out of context.

Forum List

Back