Zone1 How Did Obama Divide The Country?

Unarmed black kid with his hands up?

If that officer was "right", how come no police department has hired him back?
You mean the "unarmed black kid" who was trying to pull the officer out of his car and take his service weapon? You have a short memory when it suits your purposes.

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them...."

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us...."

"We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for a ride, but they gotta sit in back."

First: "Now, I've - I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts..."

Then: "...the Cambridge police acted stupidly..."

"If I had a son, he'd look like Travon."

A better question: How didn't Barry the Boiking divide the country?
Travon was a Criminal resisting arrest. Deserved what he got.

Naw, it's not run by the left or the right...it's run by professionals who don't want to rock the boat by, oh, prosecuting police officers.
Bullshit. The DOJ is run by political appointees who follow the orders of the executive branch.

I keep reading the opinion that Obama divided the country. That opinion is kinda confusing, so I'd like to get an understanding of when the United Staes was unified and how Barack Obama divided the country.

As I read this, it made me laugh. I really don't understand how some people claiming to be so intelligent miss so many thing. So please explain how Obama divided America.
I will never forget the MILITARY TIMES poll

"Just 15% of active-duty servicemembers gave Obama a thumbs up in the annual Military Times survey and more than half – 55% – say they disapprove ..."
OBAMA WAS DESPISED

When the anti-cop Obama DOJ had to admit it was a good shooting by a cop, hell yes, I’ll believe the finding.

Well, if you want to. Not that the DOJ has ever been "anti-Cop". The problem with the DOJ is that it thinks the way to handle police murder of black people is 'Hey, guys, to you mind signing a consent decree?" You literally have to have a video of a cop acting badly to get them to do something.

I will never forget the MILITARY TIMES poll

"Just 15% of active-duty servicemembers gave Obama a thumbs up in the annual Military Times survey and more than half – 55% – say they disapprove ..."
OBAMA WAS DESPISED
As was Clinton before him. I have personal experience on that one.

We have crime because we have poverty. We could address the poverty, but we refuse to do so. We just bitch about the crime and allow a Prison industrial complex to create more violent criminals.
Poverty doesn't beget violent crime. PERHAPS it begets low grade theft. We have violent crime because we (you) refuse to severely punish violent criminals. Three strikes laws reduced violent crime because the small number of people committing violent crime were confined to prison. Of course, liberal prosecutors tried to emasculate the three strikes laws by plea bargaining violent felonies to non-violent misdemeanors.

Poverty doesn't beget violent crime. PERHAPS it begets low grade theft. We have violent crime because we (you) refuse to severely punish violent criminals. Three strikes laws reduced violent crime because the small number of people committing violent crime were confined to prison. Of course, liberal prosecutors tried to emasculate the three strikes laws by plea bargaining violent felonies to non-violent misdemeanors.
We lock up 2 million people. If locking people up was an answer, we'd be there by now.

Three strikes law meant guys were facing life sentences for stealing tube socks and pizza.

We lock up 2 million people. If locking people up was an answer, we'd be there by now.

Three strikes law meant guys were facing life sentences for stealing tube socks and pizza.
Two million people out of three hundred thirty five million. That's not even a rounding error. Those people had already committed two felonies and uncounted misdemeanors, t

We all know you are against locking up criminals while convicting innocent people.

They were career criminals. All they had to do to stay out of jail was to not commit crimes. That's something I've managed to do for over seventy years.

Forum List

Back