Zone1 How Did Obama Divide The Country?

Two million people out of three hundred thirty five million. That's not even a rounding error. Those people had already committed two felonies and uncounted misdemeanors, t

Um, no, 2 million is way too many, especially when other industrialized democracies lock up less than 100,000 and have nowhere near our crime rates.

We all know you are against locking up criminals while convicting innocent people.
Which "innocent" people have I advocated locking up? Trump? He isn't innocent.
They were career criminals. All they had to do to stay out of jail was to not commit crimes. That's something I've managed to do for over seventy years.
yup, it's nice to have white privilege!!!

Um, no, 2 million is way too many, especially when other industrialized democracies lock up less than 100,000 and have nowhere near our crime rates.

Which "innocent" people have I advocated locking up? Trump? He isn't innocent.

yup, it's nice to have white privilege!!!
How about Zimmerman and Rittenhouse for a start. Both are innocent of the charges and have been found not guilty by juries and you STILL want them locked up for non-existent "crimes".

excuses.....yea white people voted against him....how many millions voted for him?...and he didnt unite because he sucked at uniting people because he was a half ass leader just like the ones before and after him....and biden?.....the fucking guy started dividing as soon as he opened his mouth...
When 60 percent of whites voted against him, you can't give credit to whites for him winning. Obama didn't divide, nor has Biden. The fact is that at no time has this nation ever been united and its time we all stopped pretending that it ever was.

I keep reading the opinion that Obama divided the country. That opinion is kinda confusing, so I'd like to get an understanding of when the United Staes was unified and how Barack Obama divided the country.

As I read this, it made me laugh. I really don't understand how some people claiming to be so intelligent miss so many thing. So please explain how Obama divided America.
Trump loved Hillary, Bill and Nancy. Said Nancy should have impeached bush for lying us into iraq. Said anyone who didn’t like bill was jealous.

What changed? Suddenly trump is saying Obama was born in Kenya. How was Obama any different from bill Clinton?

They killed three people between them. They aren't innocent.
Well a jury found them not guilty. That really should be the end of it.

Imagine you kill someone and you feel it was justified. They charge you, you go to court and you’re found not guilty, but still people walk up to you and yell murderer.

I thought it was funny when a woman did it to Jo but not Alec Baldwin.

we are united?....have you been out of the house lately?......see all the shit going on?......geezus open your eyes....
Actually, I don’t see any of it when I walk outside. No Arab terrorists, no commies, no trannies, no gun nuts, no abortion clinics, no books about gays, no global warming, no illegal employers.

Forum List

Back