How did the left become the "party of science"?

" l meant to do that" ~ Peewee Herman

So you got your ass handed to you, and the one who did so must be a "maga fuckup".

I also accept your capitulation...Dismissed.
Sorry odd

When did your critical thinking skills stop working.

Explain how climate change measure to limit warming would ruin our standard of living? LED lights do that?

So you're saying China can transition and the "per capita" defense of their CO2 emission is bunk????

Again, you know nothing about where the tech is on electric stoves.

Ever hear of the word induction.

Which need special pots and pans to work.

Again, if these new things are so much better why ban the old things?

In the late 2000's Al Gore told us there would be no polar ice caps by 2013 due to global warming. They're still there.

Just as you people believed FOX News could be trusted, you people follow social media bs like it was the word from god.

Al Gore did not ‘predict’ ice caps melting by 2013​

A 2009 comment by former U.S. vice president Al Gore that the North Pole would be ice-free by summer 2013 has gone viral in tandem with COP26 climate talks in Glasgow. The quote has been used to claim he made bogus predictions. While he did say something similar, the claim misrepresents his statement, which was attributed to researchers. Gore has also since cited other predictions of Arctic ice melting at a later date.

"The North Pole will be ice-free in the summer by 2013 because of man-made global warming,” a quote attributed to Gore in a social media post reads (here). A photo below the quote shows a man standing in a snowy landscape with ice in his hair and beard. Text over the image says: "2018 nope it's still cold!"

Social media users have shared the claim widely, with some discrediting climate science more generally.

“The left has been spreading ‘climate misinformation’ for 50 years!” one user wrote (here). “2008: Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013,” they added.

Gore didn’t make this prediction himself but was citing findings from a climate researcher. He did, however, appear to misrepresent the data.

martybegan lives in the past, like most of the old farts here. I have always preferred gas to electric, but the new electric stoves are incredible. I wonder if IT has bought an air fryer :auiqs.jpg:

Like everyone has available counter space for things like that.

My issue is with forcing change via government action due to the AGW cult or other lefty bullshit.

Forum List

Back