How did this dumbass graduate

Anybody have Twitter? Please call out this attention whore

All teens are attention whores. She seems quite normal.

I don't think the admin. was being sexist, nor was she calling them out for being sexist. She was just being a teen.

My boy is on the basketball team, and he likes to wear tank tops when it is hot out, but he is not allowed to wear them to school, they are against the school dress code. I agree with their decision.

Kids shouldn't look like tarts or slobs when they go to school.

In fact, he has wanted to wear sweats and flip flops to school before, and I have told him, categorically, "no," that is inappropriate.

Anything you wouldn't wear to serve the public at a job, you can't wear to school.

Mark-Twain-Quote-5.jpg

You should read her Twitter. She was calling them out. And goes and dresses like that lol.. She is a big joke.

I cant wait for her to tell her new boss that she wont be following the office dress code...or more likely she'll refuse to wear the MickyD's cap.

I don't get what the OP is offended about.
Offended? Lol
She is bitching about sexist clothes And showing her body, and her Twitter profile pic is skin tight jeans and her tits hanging out.
You would probably get it if it was trump.

You should read her Twitter. She was calling them out. And goes and dresses like that lol.. She is a big joke.
I did read it.

I made an allowance for the fact that;

1) She was educated in a public school,

and

2) She is what, 18, 19?

The rest of the shit she was commenting on was sheer triviality. She doesn't even have a mind of her own. Her only concern is wearing what she wants to wear. From my analysis, the quote in the yearbook made it about being able to wear what you want to wear, it was the MSM that made it about "sexism." Right? Then all of sudden, in her twitter feed, she is like, oh yeah, I'm being discriminated against?

I'm sure that boys got pinched all the time, and she just wasn't aware of it. Folks just don't get the the MSM loves to push a paradigm. They had been planning to do this even before Trump got elected. They had all sorts of shows and movies queued up to go along with "the first female" POTUS. It is all in an effort to change the culture. This is all part of the Frankfurt School dogma, it's been in the planning for a while. Why do you think when a black person gets shot by a cop, it makes the news, but when a white person get shot, which happens way more often, it doesn't? Come on, wise up.

WHY DID the media pick up this pretty silly story?

So, are you serious?

I mean, this girl is no Pumpkin Row here. She kind of a dim bulb, she watches the Bachelorette after all?! :eusa_think:

Kids shouldn't look like tarts or slobs when they go to school.
I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am surprised that her message was even printed.
I concure.

I sense an ulterior motive with the placement of the story.

We need only study the motivations of the Frankfort school, and the fact that every report of the story mentions that it is "sexist," when in fact, the year book quote doesn't refer to sexism at all to get to the heart of how the MSM is trying to create discord and hate.

Teen calls out 'sexist' high school dress code with cheeky yearbook quote
When I first read it, I was like "cool that's an awesome quote very original" then I started reading the rest of the story. Then I was like OMG
Do me a favor and click the link and go to her Twitter page. Look at her profile picture
What a moron! And all those twats on her page as well.
then I started reading the rest of the story. Then I was like OMG

Really? Why? Did you by any chance read the entire article?

I'm not sure whether the school's dress code is sexist, but I think it has some stupid provisions.
  • Loose tank tops are prohibited.

So this is okay...

sexy-v-neck-fitness-slim-fit-tight-camis.jpg

7d14b3088c8bc1257b46f13559edb60e.jpg

...but this isn't...

2719118_fpx.tif

8748861bcd6ad7c906e84e7efbc61a66.jpg

....however, if one is male, something called "muscle shirts" (WTH is a muscle shirt?) is also prohibited, which makes no damn sense at all because if one has well developed muscles, as might a gymnast or other sports player, it won't matter what shirt one wears, it'll be obvious that one is very muscular, unless one buys custom made garments that are voluminous enough not to be form fitting/showing.

• 161089f20d0b61480c07989d84a16ea8.jpg

562e2e797a9edfc1f8cc63a594143870.jpg
Truly, I don't know what the administrators at the girl's school were thinking when they composed the school's dress code.

In my day, we rebelled against dress codes -- our school's, our parent's, etc. -- just as kids today do. Why do you think we (guys; the same doesn't really apply to women) wore various "go to hell" garments?

Featured-Image1.jpg

ef61235f81c7bf13c32d987ffc7c3a42.jpg
4ea331828207c896b987bd172aa1316e--mens-plaid-shorts-men-shorts.jpg
05e11a70b38e5f9b9622b44e5a5a3eb7.jpg

Of course we weren't idiots. We only wore "outrageous" garments when there was a photo being taken and there was no way we could be denied our place in it, such as a "typical" yearbook or newspaper photo whereof the caption would simply state "Not pictured...."

Teen calls out 'sexist' high school dress code with cheeky yearbook quote
When I first read it, I was like "cool that's an awesome quote very original" then I started reading the rest of the story. Then I was like OMG
Do me a favor and click the link and go to her Twitter page. Look at her profile picture
What a moron! And all those twats on her page as well.

Those free the nipple whores are no different than the leftist retard Trump haters, ANTIFA, Women's rights, gays, tranny's, blm, a massive group of indoctrinated idiots who don't even know they've been conned.
Don't yah see how they are all on the same page , just different excuses their liberal college or high school teachers have taught them. They've taught them to Hate America, Hate men, Hate Heterosexuals, hate anything Normal , but fall in love with everything wrong.

Men are not suppose to wear gawe dam dresses and flowers.

Men are the providers, the hunters, and the protector of their families........... IT IS/WAS a primal instinct. you morons want to normalize men in dresses. They are like weak women wanna be's. YOu can't use that bs of women wearing pants all you want.

Women, aren't the same type of strength that men are suppose to be.

upload_2017-6-20_12-6-12.png

upload_2017-6-20_12-6-54.png

upload_2017-6-20_12-8-15.png

Offended? Lol
She is bitching about sexist clothes And showing her body, and her Twitter profile pic is skin tight jeans and her tits hanging out.
She doesn't know what "sexist" means. If Trump were bitching that he couldn't wear skin tight pants and half shirts, I'd get why the upset, yes.

I'll bet it's fun around her house on Saturday night when she dresses for a date.

She'll grow up. But WATCH OUT world. She's a spitfire.

Offended? Lol
She doesn't know what "sexist" means. If Trump were bitching that he couldn't wear skin tight pants and half shirts, I'd get why the upset, yes.

I'll bet it's fun around her house on Saturday night when she dresses for a date.

She'll grow up. But WATCH OUT world. She's a spitfire.
Someone ought to introduce her to Mises.org or Fee.org before that happens. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back