How did you come up with your forum name here?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Forgive me if this has been asked before here, but I just love some of the names that I've seen people go by not just here but at the other forums that I go to online and so I couldn't help but wonder where they come from. Mine of course is after my most favorite singer James Otto and what James called me the first time that I ever got a message from him online: sweet heart. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Already a thread on this. You might have to do a search for it unless I come across it and link you to it.

^^^ Thank you! To me, it is good when things are talked about again because it gives the newer members of the forum the opportunity to be a part of the chat. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ Thank you! To me, it is good when things are talked about again because it gives the newer members of the forum the opportunity to be a part of the chat. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

You're always so sweet and nice,, I appreciate that...you remind me of someone I loved very dearly that is no longer with us...

^^^ Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I hope that it doesn't hurt too much when you see me here if I remind you of someone who isn't here anymore. (hug)

^^^ Thank you. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I hope that it doesn't hurt too much when you see me here if I remind you of someone who isn't here anymore. (hug)

No...it's okay...please show your kindness, it's always in short supply here on USMB...

My screen name came to me years ago when I posted on an old message board 10 years ago. I was sitting in my computer room, it faces the east, and through my window that night was a full moon bright and glowing in all it's glory..

^^^ Thank you for that link. I didn't know that a chat like this one was there because I am normally not at that area of this forum.

Holly

Forum List

Back