How Disrespectful: Bernie Sanders Refuses To Praise U.S. Forces In Abu Baghdadi Raid

Instead he praised the Kurds and other US allies ignoring U.S. troop involvement. What a Jew turd.

Bernie Acknowledges 'Kurds and Other U.S. Allies' for al-Baghdadi Raid
do us a favor you Nazi scum remove your self from the this forum you give the rest of us Trump supporters a bad name playing right into the liberal stereotype
I don't let political correctness brother me. I'm not weak minded and sensitive. Apparently you are!

Democrats have become the party of I hate America and I want to fundamentally change it

Instead he praised the Kurds and other US allies ignoring U.S. troop involvement. What a Jew turd.

Didn't Trump praise the Russians and omit the US troops in his initial remarks?

And what does being a Jew have to do with it?

He's a white nationalist and hates Jews.
What's wrong with being White and what's wrong with being a Nationalist?

do us a favor you Nazi scum remove your self from the this forum you give the rest of us Trump supporters a bad name playing right into the liberal stereotype
I don't let political correctness brother me. I'm not weak minded and sensitive. Apparently you are!
Im not politically correct either but there is a difference with not being politically correct and being a racist anti-Semite Nazi like your self
so once again I'm asking you to leave the forum and stop giving the rest of us Trump supporters a bad name

Didn't Trump praise the Russians and omit the US troops in his initial remarks?

And what does being a Jew have to do with it?

He's a white nationalist and hates Jews.
What's wrong with being White and what's wrong with being a Nationalist?
being a David Duke supporter is whats wrong with you which show's you are a racist anti-Semite

You will not find anyone who trashes the troops. Our military men enjoy almost universal reverence for their sacrifice. That sort of automatic respect should never extend to the missions they are given or the wars they have to fight. Those are mainly the things of politicians and CEOs and are therefore suspect. Never forget that the first casualty of war is the truth.

Democrats have become the party of I hate America and I want to fundamentally change it

You nailed it!

It's now democrats Vs. America!

Can you imagine the shit storm we are in for if democrats gain anything in the 2020 election?

Pretty clear who America’s enemies are.. we should just kick them out

Trump's got to be at least 300 lbs. You'll need a podiatrist's attention after you've kicked him out.

Im not politically correct either but there is a difference with not being politically correct and being a racist anti-Semite Nazi like your self
so once again I'm asking you to leave the forum and stop giving the rest of us Trump supporters a bad name
White_MAGA_Man isn't going anywhere!

Forum List

Back