How Do I Go About Personally Thanking Harry Reid

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, and Dingy Harry should receive the Medal of Freedom for making the strategic decision to go with the simple majority for appointments.

I really don't know why they decided to give the Republicans control of every branch of government for the next thirty years but I would like to thank Harry for his support. He seems like a nice chap.

And we need to come up with an award in his honor for ensuring a super majority for Republicans in the Senate in 2018.

And we need to come up with an award in his honor for ensuring a super majority for Republicans in the Senate in 2018.

Midterm elections generally favor the party not in the White House.

Midterm elections generally favor the party not in the White House.

Yeah, except in 2002, 2010, 2014.

Democrook "wins" in 2006 notwithstanding, 2012 was not impressive and 2016 was a disaster for the collectivists. Democrooks will have 25 seats up for grabs to republicrats 8.

As long as democrooks keep acting like petulant children like they did from 2000-2002...

Wait no I'm sorry...

If democrooks keep exposing themselves as the despotic assholes they are 2002 will be a ripple compared to 2018.

Harry's bathroom "accident" was such sweet poetic justice. He must have really pissed off the wrong mobster.

They were annoying before, but since the Trump win, they have become extraordinarily annoying little whiny pants.

I can't believe it took you that long to hear that incessant nattering loud enough to be annoyed by it.

I wanna live where you do.

Harry is my Ex wife's cousin. His own family calls him "Pinky" because he is an effeminate asshole.
His parents were the salt of the earth.

How Do I Go About Personally Thanking Harry Reid

I understand it usually involves a large sum of money in an unmarked envelope...

:p

Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, and Dingy Harry should receive the Medal of Freedom for making the strategic decision to go with the simple majority for appointments.

I really don't know why they decided to give the Republicans control of every branch of government for the next thirty years but I would like to thank Harry for his support. He seems like a nice chap.

If Trump does what he says, AND what he does improves the economy for the middle class voter, proving beyond doubt that at least some of his reasons for American stagnation were accurate, the far left wing of the Democratic party are DOA, and it will be a super majority come 2018. Since the Democrats can NOT stop ANYTHING if the Republicans want it, I have a feeling we are going to finally find out which party is correct on how to do things, and which party is wrong; at least economically.

click

looking-down-the-barrel-01.jpg

If Trump does what he says, AND what he does improves the economy for the middle class voter, proving beyond doubt that at least some of his reasons for American stagnation were accurate, the far left wing of the Democratic party are DOA, and it will be a super majority come 2018. Since the Democrats can NOT stop ANYTHING if the Republicans want it, I have a feeling we are going to finally find out which party is correct on how to do things, and which party is wrong; at least economically.

If we get corporate tax reform done and they start repatriating money we can get our economy rolling again.

I keep hearing from liberals about how nothing will work to help the economy better than raising taxes on the rich, which we know means the middle class too. :rolleyes-41: They are going to want more than half of our money soon to pay for our gigantic bloated government that spends like $150,000 every second. Would be nice if they would do something about the amount of money THEY are spending instead of raising anyone's taxes. Let's hope President Trump creates a more business friendly environment where businesses will grow and thrive and hire people full time and give them benefits. A lot of businesses now only hire part-time employees because it's a lot cheaper for them apparently to hire several part-time employees and not give them benefits than it is to hire full-time employees with bennies.

Forum List

Back