How do rights work?

Which of the following statments do you think are true?

• The right to free speech means Twitter can't delete my posts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The right to healthcare means the government must supply me with healthcare

• The right to work means someone owes me a living.

• The right to sex means I get free blowjobs

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Statists are *****.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Keep doing the bidding of the Oligarchs. Crushing civil rights make you smile.
Sorry man, you've forgotten how civil rights work. You've adopted the progressive perspective. That's because you suck. Or maybe just cause you're losing it. Hard to say.

Just a little poll to assess our political awareness.
1430468619637.jpg

I have a right to play BandMaid louder than a rock concert.
Some random neighbor has a right to call the cops and bitch.
The cops have a right to come to my house and get the door slammed in their face while I tell them to put the noise ordinance ticket in the mailbox.
The cops have the right to put the ticket in the mailbox before driving off pissed because I knew my rights.

Questions?

Sorry man, you've forgotten how civil rights work.

You have no idea what a "right" is. You think privilege granted by the government or it's agents are the only "rights" we have or deserve.

You've adopted the progressive perspective. That's because you suck. Or maybe just cause you're losing it. Hard to say.

Says the moron promoting the crushing of political speech that opposes the Reich.

You are a statist, a fascist. Fact. And you fool no one - you run with fawn, creep, edthliar, and the rest of the radical fascists - as well you should, you all have the same talking points.

Honestly, if I want to know what your views are on any given subject, I need only log on to DailyKOS.

We have a winner!

The dblack bill of rights:

1. You have the right to obey the Reich without questioning.
2. The supremacy of the democrat party shall never be questioned or opposed.
3. You have the right to petition the party for privilege based on the race, or favored group you belong to. All privilege is temporary and at the discretion of the ruler of the Reich.

Uber Alles democrat

You have no idea what a "right" is. You think privilege granted by the government or it's agents are the only "rights" we have or deserve.
No, I've never said anything like that. You're lying. Again.

But your wording is revealing. What did you mean by "or it's agents"? My guess is that you're imagining that the companies you want to socialize (companies that have been mean to Trump) are acting as "agents of the government". They aren't. Yet. But clearly that's what you're after.

Last edited:
No, I've never said anything like that. You're lying. Again.

Tell us again how crushing free speech is good, Herr Himmler?

But your wording is revealing. What did you mean by "or it's agents"? My guess is that you're imagining that the companies you want to socialize (companies that have been mean to Trump) are acting as "agents of the government". They aren't. Yet. But clearly that's what you're after.

The Monopoly is an adjunct of the Reich.

We all know this.

Forum List

Back