🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do those on the left defend this?

Well therein lies the problem. They consider themselves men and have transitioned their appearance to look like men. You don’t accept that and call them women so what’s the call? Do those three use the mens [sic] room or ladies [sic] room?

Once again, that's what mental hospitals are for. That they've chosen to fuck themselves up in such a manner does not obligate sane people to sacrifice any degree of safety, privacy, or comfort, to pander to these disgusting freaks.

Actually. In their case IDC. Women may use men’s rooms all day. Men are physically stronger than women. Other way around is the problem. If some chick wants to come and change in the men’s room and check out people’s junk, have at it. If some chick wants to compete vs men in sports have at it. Other way around NFW….sorry.

I have no problem with two standards. I think the same when I read about these pedophile cases with teachers. If a male teacher takes advantage of a teen girl, lock him up for 20 years. But what I don't get is the (usually) attractive female teachers doing the same to male teens. Are you kidding me? When I was a kid in school, that was a fantasy of mine with a couple of teachers. I would have been a hero among my fellow male students if I made it with the hot English teacher. Who knows, I might be better adjusted today if that happened. :badgrin:

So with male teachers and and female students should not even be close to the category of female teachers and male students.

Cecilie1200
I hate all religions for all the same reasons. You are hypocrits and not one of them is not man made.
If you think your good enough, challenge me on any religious subject.

You'll be the one leaving this debate doing the hating. See how good you are.

AzogtheDefiler

You seem to be fixated on this brit rubbish. Remember, we all came from Britain as convicts or free settlers.

Briefly tell me what the challenge was again.

AzogtheDefiler

You seem to be fixated on this brit rubbish. Remember, we all came from Britain as convicts or free settlers.

Briefly tell me what the challenge was again.
My ancestors did not. You’re wrong yet again, Wanker. The challenge was who has the better CV or resume as we call it in America. Education and work experience. You up for it, little man?

Bob Blaylock@Bob Blaylock

You were born there???
Wow that's two idiots.

In fact, experts estimate that over 52,000 British prisoners were shipped off to colonial America. Britain had been shipping convicts to America for decades before they started sending them to Australia. ... But from 1718 until 1775, convict transportation to the American colonies flourished.29 May 2015@AzogtheDefiler

If believing that gives you a warm inner glow and your self assessed genius qualities gives you some intellectual superiority of me, you keep believing that.

I won't be taking up your challenge or any other fantasy you have.
If you want to expose everything you've got, knock yourself out. Why would I care ?

I was born here, as were all my parents, grandparents, and great grandparents. My nearest immigrant ancestors were great-great grandparents, and I have at least two ancestral lines that have been in North America since the 1600s.
So what's with the thumbs down on my post showing beautiful trans women that still have a pecker?

What safety concerns do you have? Most of the violence resulting from LBGT has been inflicted on these people by hateful bigots like yourself

That you think that recognizing the biological reality of sex, the proper relation between the sexes, and dismiss the harm of allowing morally-degenerate freaks to violate the privacy and safety of women, or to sexually expose themselves thereto; makes me a “hateful bigot” and somehow culpable for the harm that these freaks bring upon themselves by their sick behavior; tells us much, much, much more about you than it does about me or any other sane, decent person.
Explain it to me

Well therein lies the problem. They consider themselves men and have transitioned their appearance to look like men. You don’t accept that and call them women so what’s the call? Do those three use the mens [sic] room or ladies [sic] room?

Once again, that's what mental hospitals are for. That they've chosen to fuck themselves up in such a manner does not obligate sane people to sacrifice any degree of safety, privacy, or comfort, to pander to these disgusting freaks.
Why send them to a hospital, they aren’t hurting anybody. Only a commie would want the state to control people in such a way… are you a commie?

You know, it suddenly occurred to me. What are today's Republicans for? What do they support? They only tell us what they are against.
Donald Trump is the titular head of the Republican Party, and Republican members of Congress are reluctant to cross him. Millions of grassroots Republicans mysteriously believe in Trump, and a Republican nominee without Trump's endorsement will go nowhere in the primary.

In the last election, Trump received over 74 million votes. As this thread attests, the Republican Party is in the grips of silent, intelligence challenged, uninformed Trump followers, the vast majority of whom believe in the conspiracy that the election was stolen from Trump.

They know there is no evidence of this conspiracy -- which is one reason today's Republicans are largely silent about their party -- and their entire argument consists of various versions of "we'll see."

In addition, they support the opinion that Trump did not instigate the Jan. 6 insurrection. That opinion defies logic, common sense, and incomprehension of the English language.

Put a different way, against a preponderance of evidence showing clearly there was no significant election fraud and the fact that Trump urged the attack on our government on Jan. 6, today's Republicans' entire belief system is based on "we'll see."

Little wonder as to why they don't respond to reality.

The more intelligent Republicans know there was no significant election fraud, but they profess the "Big Lie" anyway.

Why? Because professing the lie has become an end onto itself. Professing the lie is the accomplishment, not finding proof of non-existent election fraud.

Last edited:
You know, it suddenly occurred to me. What are today's Republicans for? What do they support? They only tell us what they are against.
Donald Trump is the titular head of the Republican Party, and Republican members of Congress are reluctant to cross him. Millions of grassroots Republicans mysteriously believe in Trump, and a Republican nominee without Trump's endorsement will go nowhere in the primary.

In the last election, Trump received over 74 million votes. As this thread attests, the Republican Party is in the grips of silent, intelligence challenged, uninformed Trump followers, the vast majority of whom believe in the conspiracy that the election was stolen from Trump.

They know there is no evidence of this conspiracy -- which is one reason today's Republicans are largely silent about their party -- and their entire argument consists of various versions of "we'll see."

In addition, they support the opinion that Trump did not instigate the Jan. 6 insurrection. That opinion defies logic, common sense, and incomprehension of the English language.

Put a different way, against a preponderance of evidence showing clearly there was no significant election fraud and the fact that Trump urged the attack on our government on Jan. 6, today's Republicans' entire belief system is based on "we'll see."

Little wonder as to why they don't respond to reality.

The more intelligent Republicans know there was no significant election fraud, but they profess the "Big Lie" anyway.

Why? Because professing the lie has become an end onto itself. Professing the lie is the accomplishment, not finding proof of non-existent election fraud.

Did you know that you can talk to yourself in the mirror, and not take up valuable screen space that can be used by someone with a brain?

Why send them to a hospital, they aren’t hurting anybody.

Denying the very real harm that every sane person can clearly see is being caused by this madness does not make it go away.
What’s the real harm? Explain it to me
My daughter playing lacrosse against a biological boy who checks her and she goes flying and hurts herself...real harm. Would you like me to simplify that for you or did that suffice?

Why send them to a hospital, they aren’t hurting anybody.

Denying the very real harm that every sane person can clearly see is being caused by this madness does not make it go away.
What’s the real harm? Explain it to me
My daughter playing lacrosse against a biological boy who checks her and she goes flying and hurts herself...real harm. Would you like me to simplify that for you or did that suffice?
You’re talking about sports which I said is a valid debate… granted I’m sure there are other large and athletic girls that can check and injure other girls… but that’s a different debate and wasn’t the harm I or Bobby boy here was talking about.

Forum List

Back