🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do those on the left defend this?

I consider myself fairly liberal but my thought is that I wouldn't want the guy in the men's locker room either. Guess that might toss my liberal credentials out the window.

Not really. But perhaps if you'd show the Democrat party they've gone to far with support for creeps like this, maybe they wouldn't be behind these movements. But when you do show support by voting for them, they feel they are doing everything in acceptance with their constituents.

Same thing with women. Why vote Democrat when they are taking sides with a tiny fraction of our society over you?

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

#2) How is that not spitting in the face of women's rights?

#3) Yet another reason people are fleeing California.

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
You posted an incomplete story. I don’t see any statement from the spa or any information about who this person was or even if they even had permission to be in the women’s locker room.
The VIDEO of the confrontation was posted yesterday. The MAN identified as a woman and the spa employees defended HIS right to be in the women's area.

It can't be any clearer.

If all you have is the play stupid routine just stfu

Bob Blaylock
You don't mind them paying their taxes, fighting your wars and dying in the process. Now you godbotherers want them to bow to you as if you rule the country and that's what it's about.

Trannies etc are here to stay and you can do nothing about it. The same with abortions and contraception your families use every day. You hypocrites.

You know, it suddenly occurred to me. What are today's Republicans for? What do they support? They only tell us what they are against.

They are against our President. They say he is senile. I am being polite. They have other characterizations of our President which I just as soon not repeat. They use vicious labels and name calling to show their feelings about President Biden.

For weeks, today's Republicans labored on the trivial matter of our vice-president going to the southern border. They acted as if Harris going to the southern border would solve the decades old problems, and her failure to do so was unconscionable. They have names and labels for our our vice-president, too, which I just as soon not mention.

When they aren't targeting Biden and Harris, they bring up the most trivial of matters. They enjoy talking about the past because, I suspect, the present and future are disagreeable ... as my thread attests.

They also enjoy discussing theoretical issues, but avoid reality. Theoretically, Trump was a great President for several reasons, they say, but they never mention the reasons. That's because the reasons would be reality, and, after all, Trump was a great President, theoretically.

That is, if they talk about Trump at all. Today's Republicans avoid Trump, just as they avoid their own party. They can't tell us what issues they support because Republican leaders in Congress do not tell us what they support. Their only objective is to stop our President from accomplishing anything. Don't believe me? Give a listen to Mitch McConnell.

The traditional Republican Party is gone, replaced by the Trump Republican Party which is completely negative and believes in fantasies. Several members of Congress believe Trump's "Big Lie" and over 50% of Republicans believe the election was stolen from Trump.

"On Jan. 6, right after the deadly insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, 147 Republican lawmakers voted to overturn [Trump's] election loss," (Reuters).

Today's Republicans do not want talk about what they support because they don't want to look like idiots.

You know, it suddenly occurred to me, as I was scrolling down past your long screed of "What I'm sure Republicans stand for" without bothering to read it, that if you shut your headhole for two seconds and actually LISTENED to a Republican, rather than squawking at them about what you think you "know", you might ACTUALLY know.

You are every bit as qualified to "enlighten" us about Republican beliefs as a hooker is to lecture on chastity.

A woman at Los Angeles-area spa Wi Spa yelled at employees after suffering a traumatic event of a man (unclear if the person was a trans woman) walking through the women's locker room with "his penis hanging out." The video showed another woman asking for a refund from the spa with the woman behind the camera supporting her.

#1) 100% political --- biological male using a women's locker room and walking around with their junk for little girls to see? Don't care how they identify, this is not OK

Let's see Leftists defend this. The country is falling apart. This lady is 100% right! Yet another reason why the Democratic Party has gone utterly insane.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
You posted an incomplete story. I don’t see any statement from the spa or any information about who this person was or even if they even had permission to be in the women’s locker room.
There was a video embedded. Did you watch it? Pretty complete to me
Ahh no I missed the video, thanks. Doesn’t sounds like this person should have been allowed in the women’s room OR if that was acceptable by the spa it should be communicated to all patrons so they aren’t surprised when it happens
No worries, that spa will likely be out of business soon enough.

Karma is a bitch

AzogtheDefiler
Stick to your prayers and God son.
Let intelligent people unshackle the country from the dark ages of hypocrisy and lies.

Why is it that you have exactly one post - "I hate religious people, AAAARRRRGGGGH!!!" - and you think it works for every single topic?

Oh, wait. You're a leftist, and brains are discouraged. I answered my own question.

Long past time that I stopped allowing you to clutter my screen and made room for people with something to say.

FLUSH!

I consider myself fairly liberal but my thought is that I wouldn't want the guy in the men's locker room either. Guess that might toss my liberal credentials out the window.

Not really. But perhaps if you'd show the Democrat party they've gone to far with support for creeps like this, maybe they wouldn't be behind these movements. But when you do show support by voting for them, they feel they are doing everything in acceptance with their constituents.

Same thing with women. Why vote Democrat when they are taking sides with a tiny fraction of our society over you?

Too many women have been brainwashed over the years to think that abortion and being told what a victim you are are the sum total of their rights.

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts
There was a video embedded. Did you watch it? Pretty complete to me
Ahh no I missed the video, thanks. Doesn’t sounds like this person should have been allowed in the women’s room OR if that was acceptable by the spa it should be communicated to all patrons so they aren’t surprised when it happens
No worries, that spa will likely be out of business soon enough.

Karma is a bitch
Why do you think that?

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
Would you want your young daughters to share a locker room with that person?
Hey idiot… no one shared a locker room with that jerkoff
Then why was the lady complaining, McLesh? Did you watch the embedded video?
I think we’ve pretty well covered that stupid.
A make guy was exposing himself in the locker room

Too many women have been brainwashed over the years to think that abortion and being told what a victim you are are the sum total of their rights.
Oh look… another lost Trump Humper

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
Would you want your young daughters to share a locker room with that person?
Hey idiot… no one shared a locker room with that jerkoff
Then why was the lady complaining, McLesh? Did you watch the embedded video?
I think we’ve pretty well covered that stupid.
A make guy was exposing himself in the locker room
Was that English? No...it was a woman based on your leftist ideology.

AzogtheDefiler
Stick to your prayers and God son.
Let intelligent people unshackle the country from the dark ages of hypocrisy and lies.
I am not your son and I am not religious. Only stick you should be worried about is the one up your butt. I am happy to compare CVs....let's see who is more intelligent on paper.

AzogtheDefiler this is part of why i think America just isn't ready for certain things regarding trans people. All moral judgments aside, public opinion is what it is. And if we delineate a "war front" now, then people on both sides are going to cross that line intentionally for effect. It is past time for protections against discrimination in the market, but things like this expecting open locker rooms and bathrooms is just a wee bit ahead of its time.
To me, either we trust science or we don’t. Science says those with a penis are male and those with a vagina are female. Locker rooms should be based on that. Pretty simple. Why overcomplicate it? As a father of two young girls, to me women’s rights matter.
You arent trusting science. You are cherry-picking science to retrofit it to your preferences . Psychology is also science.

But psychology and biology are separate branches of science and I’m afraid that, biology being one of the hard sciences based on observation, this person was a male, regardless of his psychology.
I just think it should be outlawed for anybody to be walking around any locker room with their Dong flopping around. I see old men do it all the time in locker rooms and I’m like dude, nobody wants to see that mess!
You're deflecting. Nice try though.
Deflecting from what?
Deflecting from the fact that trans people should not be allowed to use locker rooms outside their biological gender. Period.
Well let me ask this… Do you think that lady or you would take issue with these “girls” being in the locker room with your little girls around?

View attachment 507348
100%....why do you ask? I would not be happy if they were. Is this from your dating site?

Thank you....

Trust the Science
Truth over Facts

Did you view and listen to the exchange between the woman and the employee? The woman at one point responded to something the employee said and she then says: “There is no sexual orientation. He’s a man.”

So apparently the employee was defending the incident by citing the offending person’s sexual orientation. This suggests to me that the guy informed the spa when he arrived that he was transgender or identified as a woman.

If nothing else, you have to wonder why, if there’s a guy walking through the women’s locker room where he clearly doesn’t belong with his genitalia hanging out, the employee did not act immedietely to find the “guy” and kick him out. If that were the case, why the fuck is he standing there debating the issue with the offended customer?

Because he's afraid to go against the PC dogma. To put it bluntly, he cares more about offending some pervert and getting cancelled than he does about the well-being of women.
Why do you think I’m afraid to go against the PC dogma?! Have you read my other posts about this situation? Doesn’t sound like you have
Because you troll and try to divert from the OP by asking stupid questions and making snide comments. Fact is if you vote Democrat you support what happened at the spa.

AzogtheDefiler this is part of why i think America just isn't ready for certain things regarding trans people. All moral judgments aside, public opinion is what it is. And if we delineate a "war front" now, then people on both sides are going to cross that line intentionally for effect. It is past time for protections against discrimination in the market, but things like this expecting open locker rooms and bathrooms is just a wee bit ahead of its time.
To me, either we trust science or we don’t. Science says those with a penis are male and those with a vagina are female. Locker rooms should be based on that. Pretty simple. Why overcomplicate it? As a father of two young girls, to me women’s rights matter.
You arent trusting science. You are cherry-picking science to retrofit it to your preferences . Psychology is also science.

But psychology and biology are separate branches of science and I’m afraid that, biology being one of the hard sciences based on observation, this person was a male, regardless of his psychology.
I just think it should be outlawed for anybody to be walking around any locker room with their Dong flopping around. I see old men do it all the time in locker rooms and I’m like dude, nobody wants to see that mess!
You're deflecting. Nice try though.
Deflecting from what?
Deflecting from the fact that trans people should not be allowed to use locker rooms outside their biological gender. Period.
Well let me ask this… Do you think that lady or you would take issue with these “girls” being in the locker room with your little girls around?

View attachment 507348
100%....why do you ask? I would not be happy if they were. Is this from your dating site?
Those are biological females which you just said belong in the lady’s locker room. Now you say no. So which is it?

Forum List

Back