🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do those on the left defend this?

AzogtheDefiler this is part of why i think America just isn't ready for certain things regarding trans people. All moral judgments aside, public opinion is what it is. And if we delineate a "war front" now, then people on both sides are going to cross that line intentionally for effect. It is past time for protections against discrimination in the market, but things like this expecting open locker rooms and bathrooms is just a wee bit ahead of its time.
To me, either we trust science or we don’t. Science says those with a penis are male and those with a vagina are female. Locker rooms should be based on that. Pretty simple. Why overcomplicate it? As a father of two young girls, to me women’s rights matter.
You arent trusting science. You are cherry-picking science to retrofit it to your preferences . Psychology is also science.

But psychology and biology are separate branches of science and I’m afraid that, biology being one of the hard sciences based on observation, this person was a male, regardless of his psychology.
I just think it should be outlawed for anybody to be walking around any locker room with their Dong flopping around. I see old men do it all the time in locker rooms and I’m like dude, nobody wants to see that mess!
You're deflecting. Nice try though.
Deflecting from what?
Deflecting from the fact that trans people should not be allowed to use locker rooms outside their biological gender. Period.
Well let me ask this… Do you think that lady or you would take issue with these “girls” being in the locker room with your little girls around?

View attachment 507348
100%....why do you ask? I would not be happy if they were. Is this from your dating site?
Those are biological females which you just said belong in the lady’s locker room. Now you say no. So which is it?
NFW…lol

link

AzogtheDefiler this is part of why i think America just isn't ready for certain things regarding trans people. All moral judgments aside, public opinion is what it is. And if we delineate a "war front" now, then people on both sides are going to cross that line intentionally for effect. It is past time for protections against discrimination in the market, but things like this expecting open locker rooms and bathrooms is just a wee bit ahead of its time.
To me, either we trust science or we don’t. Science says those with a penis are male and those with a vagina are female. Locker rooms should be based on that. Pretty simple. Why overcomplicate it? As a father of two young girls, to me women’s rights matter.
You arent trusting science. You are cherry-picking science to retrofit it to your preferences . Psychology is also science.

But psychology and biology are separate branches of science and I’m afraid that, biology being one of the hard sciences based on observation, this person was a male, regardless of his psychology.
I just think it should be outlawed for anybody to be walking around any locker room with their Dong flopping around. I see old men do it all the time in locker rooms and I’m like dude, nobody wants to see that mess!
Deflecting from what?
Deflecting from the fact that trans people should not be allowed to use locker rooms outside their biological gender. Period.
Well let me ask this… Do you think that lady or you would take issue with these “girls” being in the locker room with your little girls around?

View attachment 507348
100%....why do you ask? I would not be happy if they were. Is this from your dating site?
Those are biological females which you just said belong in the lady’s locker room. Now you say no. So which is it?
NFW…lol

link
Just Google search transfemale and flip through the images. Have fun… haha

1625074627232.jpeg

Of course not.

That's what mental hospitals are for.

You know, it suddenly occurred to me. What are today's Republicans for? What do they support? They only tell us what they are against.

They are against our President. They say he is senile. I am being polite. They have other characterizations of our President which I just as soon not repeat. They use vicious labels and name calling to show their feelings about President Biden.

For weeks, today's Republicans labored on the trivial matter of our vice-president going to the southern border. They acted as if Harris going to the southern border would solve the decades old problems, and her failure to do so was unconscionable. They have names and labels for our our vice-president, too, which I just as soon not mention.

When they aren't targeting Biden and Harris, they bring up the most trivial of matters. They enjoy talking about the past because, I suspect, the present and future are disagreeable ... as my thread attests.

They also enjoy discussing theoretical issues, but avoid reality. Theoretically, Trump was a great President for several reasons, they say, but they never mention the reasons. That's because the reasons would be reality, and, after all, Trump was a great President, theoretically.

That is, if they talk about Trump at all. Today's Republicans avoid Trump, just as they avoid their own party. They can't tell us what issues they support because Republican leaders in Congress do not tell us what they support. Their only objective is to stop our President from accomplishing anything. Don't believe me? Give a listen to Mitch McConnell.

The traditional Republican Party is gone, replaced by the Trump Republican Party which is completely negative and believes in fantasies. Several members of Congress believe Trump's "Big Lie" and over 50% of Republicans believe the election was stolen from Trump.

"On Jan. 6, right after the deadly insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, 147 Republican lawmakers voted to overturn [Trump's] election loss," (Reuters).

Today's Republicans do not want talk about what they support because they don't want to look like idiots.

You know, it suddenly occurred to me, as I was scrolling down past your long screed of "What I'm sure Republicans stand for" without bothering to read it, that if you shut your headhole for two seconds and actually LISTENED to a Republican, rather than squawking at them about what you think you "know", you might ACTUALLY know.

You are every bit as qualified to "enlighten" us about Republican beliefs as a hooker is to lecture on chastity.

She's just a troll. Not the first one nor will be the last unfortunately.

At this point, it seems that my earlier remark needs to be repeated.

Has anyone on the left wrong condemned this?

It is certainly clear that several on the left wrong are very staunchly defending it; which goes to prove what most of us know, that modern LIbEralism is a mental disease, a moral disease, and an ethical disease.

You have to be pretty seriously fucked-up in the head, and in the soul, to think that it is ever OK for a degenerate male pervert to go into a women's dressing room, and violate the privacy of women and girls, much less to sexually expose himself to them.

It's very telling that everyone has to know, at the deepest level, that allowing a mentally- and/or morally-defective man to parade naked in a women's dressing room, in front of women and girls, is just plain wrong, and not something that ever should be considered acceptable; but none of the LIbtARdS here can bring themselves to condemn this, or even refrain from defending it.

Who do you want to pay for the hospital bills? Do you want the government to force them into these institutions?
That's above my pay grade.

How do we deal with others who are so mentally fucked-up in other ways, that they cannot safely coexist with sane society, and have to be kept locked up for their own and everyone else's safety?

However it is done, however it is paid for, these freaks are no different.

Deflecting from what?

View attachment 507348
NFW…lol

link
No thanks. Zero chance those are or were females. Don’t believe it.

Who do you want to pay for the hospital bills? Do you want the government to force them into these institutions?
That's above my pay grade.

How do we deal with others who are so mentally fucked-up in other ways, that they cannot safely coexist with sane society, and have to be kept locked up for their own and everyone else's safety?

However it is done, however it is paid for, these freaks are no different.
What safety concerns do you have? Most of the violence resulting from LBGT has been inflicted on these people by hateful bigots like yourself

Deflecting from what?

View attachment 507348
NFW…lol

link
You can see the scars below their pecks where they had their breasts removed. Testosterone is responsible for the chest and facial hair. Want me to post some before and afters? I’m not bothered to search.

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
Would you want your young daughters to share a locker room with that person?
Hey idiot… no one shared a locker room with that jerkoff
Then why was the lady complaining, McLesh? Did you watch the embedded video?
I think we’ve pretty well covered that stupid.
A make guy was exposing himself in the locker room
Was that English? No...it was a woman based on your leftist ideology.
So, an English woman?

Deflecting from what?

View attachment 507348
NFW…lol

link
You can see the scars below their pecks where they had their breasts removed. Testosterone is responsible for the chest and facial hair. Want me to post some before and afters? I’m not bothered to search.
If they are truly women they should be using women’s locker rooms. My stance. You can do whatever you like.

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
Would you want your young daughters to share a locker room with that person?
Hey idiot… no one shared a locker room with that jerkoff
Then why was the lady complaining, McLesh? Did you watch the embedded video?
I think we’ve pretty well covered that stupid.
A make guy was exposing himself in the locker room
Was that English? No...it was a woman based on your leftist ideology.
So, an English woman?
Whatever floats your leftist boat.

Deflecting from what?

View attachment 507348
NFW…lol

link
If they are truly women they should be using women’s locker rooms. My stance. You can do whatever you like.
Well therein lies the problem. They consider themselves men and have transitioned their appearance to look like men. You don’t accept that and call them women so what’s the call? Do those three use the mens room or ladies room?

Deflecting from what?

View attachment 507348
NFW…lol

link
Well therein lies the problem. They consider themselves men and have transitioned their appearance to look like men. You don’t accept that and call them women so what’s the call? Do those three use the mens room or ladies room?
Actually. In their case IDC. Women may use men’s rooms all day. Men are physically stronger than women. Other way around is the problem. If some chick wants to come and change in the men’s room and check out people’s junk, have at it. If some chick wants to compete vs men in sports have at it. Other way around NFW….sorry.

I consider myself to be BatMan. I have the suit and everything. So should you be forced to call me BatMan?

Deflecting from what?

View attachment 507348
1625100411131.png

1625100443932.png

These are men. They look beautiful...but they have a penis. Which makes them a beautiful MAN. They have no business being in a spa with real women who don't have penises, much less around small girl children who would be confused as to why this gorgeous woman has a pecker.

What safety concerns do you have? Most of the violence resulting from LBGT has been inflicted on these people by hateful bigots like yourself

That you think that recognizing the biological reality of sex, the proper relation between the sexes, and dismiss the harm of allowing morally-degenerate freaks to violate the privacy and safety of women, or to sexually expose themselves thereto; makes me a “hateful bigot” and somehow culpable for the harm that these freaks bring upon themselves by their sick behavior; tells us much, much, much more about you than it does about me or any other sane, decent person.

No one who isn't seriously fucked in the head wants to see that shit. I don't think anyone is surprised that you do, but keep it to yourself.

Forum List

Back