How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Crossplot CO2 with temperature.
So you acknowledge just saying "Interglacial" (Thousands of times) is irrelevant withOUT plotting the data within.
Correct?
So that hundreds/thousands of those posts of Yours are MEANINGLESS TROLLS.
I have posted data/Graphics many times.

Everyone now knows you are a Piece of Shlt TROLL. (and even you agree.)

`

So you acknowledge just saying "Interglacial" (Thousands of times) is irrelevant withOUT plotting the data within.
Correct?
So that hundreds/thousands of those posts of Yours are MEANINGLESS TROLLS.
I have posted data/Graphics many times.

Everyone now knows you are a Piece of Shlt TROLL. (and even you agree.)

`
If you understood what the IPCC says about climate sensitivity you would know that it is 100% true that the models the IPCC relies upon predict that 2/3rds of future warming is attributed to increased water vapor and 1/3rd of the future warning is due to the radiative forcing of CO2. That's climate sensitivity. Why are you arguing against the IPCC?

Not that it makes or breaks the warming issue but...

`

Under the 2+ mile thick ice is water. Wow. 5 foot tube worms live there. Wow....

IS there any water on Antarctica from sea level up.... No....

They claim it is "melting" and they can only show us ICE, ICEBERGS, and stories by CNN of "water" under the 2+ mile thick ice...

OK... if you say so...

It's pretty shocking that abu afak doesn't know that the climate models the IPCC relies upon magnifies the radiative forcing effect of CO2 by a factor or two to three times. They call it climate sensitivity.

The sky is falling
The ice is melting

If that statement were actually true, water would be at Statue of Liberty's feet....

In fact, YOU cannot show us ONE SINGLE PHOTO of a landmark on Earth sinking. You have a PhD in PARROTING FUDGED FRAUD, but you do not have a single photo...

It hasn't been getting warmer since the I-Rev?
Not been getting warmer for the last 40/50 years since diagnosis/predictions?
`
The planet is in an interglacial period. That's what happens during an interglacial period.

The planet is in an interglacial period. That's what happens during an interglacial period.
I've got a question for you. What value of what parameter marks the point where a glacial period ends and the interglacial begins? And what marks the end of an interglacial and the beginning of the next glacial period?

I've got a question for you. What value of what parameter marks the point where a glacial period ends and the interglacial begins? And what marks the end of an interglacial and the beginning of the next glacial period?
And it's a Dingbat claim by Ding.
And he's made the stupid/vacuous/nonsense one-line post Hundreds of times.

The fact we are in an interglacial period would NOT preclude a human caused AGW
..... or SPIKE within it.
So it's an IRRELEVANT statement.
(typical one-line-ding)
In fact, it looks very normal interglacial alone... UNTIL.. the Industrial Revolution.

Marcott, 11,000 years of interglacial.
with only one Anomalous point: us.
(and it's spiked higher recently since the y2k 2000 graph made in 2003.)
dn23247-1_800.jpg

`

Last edited:
Temperature and sea level which is a function of temperature. Or if you prefer... latitudinal thermal gradients.

1687827661401.png

Temperature and sea level which is a function of temperature. Or if you prefer... latitudinal thermal gradients.

View attachment 799037
Okay. You've identified some parameters, but not the values (or polarity or rates) that might mark the transitions between glacial and interglacial. Where I'm headed, of course, is for you to tell us about the latest state changes. You state we are in an interglacial. When did that begin (with reference to your parameters) and when do you think it might end? I ask this because, as you know, prior to the industrial revolution, global temperatures had been declining for 5,000 years. So I don't see the sense behind claiming that the observed warming is simply a feature of a normal interglacial period. It seems to me that we were past the interglacial temperature peak and were headed down the hill towards the next glacial period.

Here are a bunch of global temperature graphs. You've seen them all a dozen times before so I'm not going to bother with the sourcing. They all support my claim: that we've passed the interglacial peak and were cooling prior to AGW. That refutes your claim that what we are seeing is a feature of interglacial warming.

2000%2B_year_global_temperature_including_Medieval_Warm_Period_and_Little_Ice_Age_-_Ed_Hawkins.svg

Global-Average-Surface-Temperature-Curve-scaled.jpg

NOTE: the slope on this graph above is much less discernible at least partially due to its 10C vertical scale vs the 1.5 - 2C scale of the other three plots.

marcott-B-CD.jpg

Marcott.png

Okay. You've identified some parameters, but not the values (or polarity or rates) that might mark the transitions between glacial and interglacial. Where I'm headed, of course, is for you to tell us about the latest state changes. You state we are in an interglacial. When did that begin (with reference to your parameters) and when do you think it might end? I ask this because, as you know, prior to the industrial revolution, global temperatures had been declining for 5,000 years. So I don't see the sense behind claiming that the observed warming is simply a feature of a normal interglacial period. It seems to me that we were past the interglacial temperature peak and were headed down the hill towards the next glacial period.

Here are a bunch of global temperature graphs. You've seen them all a dozen times before so I'm not going to bother with the sourcing. They all support my claim: that we've passed the interglacial peak and were cooling prior to AGW. That refutes your claim that what we are seeing is a feature of interglacial warming.

2000%2B_year_global_temperature_including_Medieval_Warm_Period_and_Little_Ice_Age_-_Ed_Hawkins.svg

Global-Average-Surface-Temperature-Curve-scaled.jpg

NOTE: the slope on this graph above is much less discernible at least partially due to its 10C vertical scale vs the 1.5 - 2C scale of the other three plots.

marcott-B-CD.jpg

Marcott.png
The geologic record is littered with examples of warming and cooling trends inside of glacial and interglacial periods.

The geologic record is littered with examples of warming and cooling trends inside of glacial and interglacial periods.
Fine, but we weren't experiencing a warming trend prior to the Industrial Revolution and the warming rate since then exceeds by 5-8 fold the fastest warming or cooling rates seen in the past 3 million years. And, of course, these warming and cooling phases have CAUSES and the ONLY cause for warming since the Industrial Revolution has been the greenhouse effect acting on human CO2 emissions.

Forum List

Back