How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?​

Lol. We STILL don’t.
That's Only because you're Stupid and can't read.
Scores of posts explaining throughout.
Including many high quality links in the OP.

I see you're doing your usual tonight.
What? 100 posts in the last 6 hours?
Barely time for a bathroom break in between
You're Sick with NO LIFE.

`

That's Only because you're Stupid and can't read.
Scores of posts explaining throughout.
Including many high quality links in the OP.
Lol. I have read a great deal on the topic. Nobody can learn from you because you aren’t qualified to teach. And you suck at trying, too.

I wasn’t surprised to learn that you are not a scientist. I’m curious if you even passed high school.

Lol. I have read a great deal on the topic. Nobody can learn from you because you aren’t qualified to teach. And you suck at trying, too.

I wasn’t surprised to learn that you are not a scientist. I’m curious if you even passed high school.
I have posted and even started a thread on Most of the major AGW issues.
They have app 150,000 views and are the longest running. on the first 2 pages.
I also have made the meatiest posts.
You have made 4x my posts but have had NO Impact on the topic.

You are a sick and angry little wheelchair boy with nothing to do But post.
You just go around the board with one line put downs.
You are a NOTHING.
An angry little piece of steaming shit.
(Back Again now at app 100 put-down posts in 7 Uninterrupted hours across the board)

Last word away.. or two/three.
This post really HURT him. He needs to bury it.
I ALWAYS leave them LOST and baying at the moon.

`

Last edited:
I have posted and even started a thread on Most of the major AGW issues.
They have app 150,000 views and are the longest running. on the first 2 pages.
Lol. Yeah yeah. You’re an author, now. An AUTHAH! That’s the ticket.

You’re a world renowned expert in consensus theory!
;

;

;

Apu afuk is now stamping its feetsies!

That is the 110k long normal cycle.
There are approximately 12 of them that have been identified.
The current warming is NOTHING at all like that, and is at least 10 times faster, and is compounding a new artificial warming on top of almost the warmest natural warming.

The current warming is NOTHING at all like that, and is at least 10 times faster,

What is the current warming? What are the next ten fastest warming periods?

Yes. Climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainty are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated planet. Ask me why. I double dog dare you.

glacial-mininum-and-interglacial-maximum-jpg.799148

We all know all about the past cycles.

{...
Major glacial (cold) and interglacial (warm) periods are initiated by changes in the Earth’s orbit around the Sun, called Milankovitch cycles. These cycles have occurred at different intensities on multi-millennial time scales (10,000 – 100,000 year periods). The orbital changes occur slowly over time, influencing where solar radiation is received on the Earth’s surface during different seasons (NASA 2000).
...}

But the point is that we are greatly altering the natural cycles.
The fossil fuel we burn represents hundreds of millions of years of sequestered carbon.
If we have accelerated it too much, it could cause the increased water vapor to add positive feedback to the point of a runaway condition, that would no longer support life on the planet.

Easily proven.

So, prove it. How much has it warmed since the Industrial Revolution? Over how many years?

Since the natural cycle started cooling about 3000 years ago, we do not know, since the 2 cycles, the natural one and artificial one counteract each other.
But we do know it has jumped about 2 degrees in just the last 50 years.
But that is still not the main point, in that there are positive feedback mechanisms, so it is not stable.
If it gets warm enough, then enough of the ocean evaporates so that the increased humidity greatly retains heat.
We can not predict when or how much that will accelerate warming, because water vapor would also add to the reflective cloud cover albedo.

The current warming is NOTHING at all like that, and is at least 10 times faster,

What is the current warming? What are the next ten fastest warming periods?

The last 12 warming/cooling cycles have been about 110k years long, and been about 2 degrees.
The current warming is only about 50 years long, and been about 1.5 degrees.
But it is not over yet.
It could keep going to 5 degrees, and all life on the planet would go extinct.

{...
The temperature that would cause all life on Earth to go extinct is not known with certainty. However, according to the IPCC Sixth Assessment Report, if the planet warms by 1.5 degrees Celsius over the preindustrial levels, up to 14 percent of all plants and animals on land will likely face a high risk of extinction12. The report also states that if temperatures rise even further, with 3 degrees of warming, for example, up to 29 percent of species on land could face extinction1.
...}

Since the natural cycle started cooling about 3000 years ago, we do not know, since the 2 cycles, the natural one and artificial one counteract each other.
But that is still not the main point, in that there are positive feedback mechanisms, so it is not stable.
If it gets warm enough, then enough of the ocean evaporates so that the increased humidity greatly retains heat.
We can not predict when or how much that will accelerate warming, because water vapor would also add to the reflective cloud cover albedo.

We do?

You mean more clouds reflect incoming sunlight?

The last 12 warming/cooling cycles have been about 110k years long, and been about 2 degrees.
But it is not over yet.

{...
The temperature that would cause all life on Earth to go extinct is not known with certainty. However, according to the IPCC Sixth Assessment Report, if the planet warms by 1.5 degrees Celsius over the preindustrial levels, up to 14 percent of all plants and animals on land will likely face a high risk of extinction12. The report also states that if temperatures rise even further, with 3 degrees of warming, for example, up to 29 percent of species on land could face extinction1.
...}

How long is the "current warming"? 150 years? 250 years?

Did that happen the last time it was 5 degrees warmer?

The planet came out of the cold spell about 20,000 years ago.
That is when the glaciers disappeared, the Sahara swamp turned into a desert, etc.
We are supposed to be in the start of the cooling phase, according to the last 12 ice age and warming cycles recorded on Antarctic ice cores.

But instead of letting the planet cool back off naturally, we are artificially adding an additional warming, on top the already warmest part of the natural cycle.
That will result in a double warming, that has not happened in over 70 million years.
Incorrect. It wasn't a cold spell it was a glacial period and every 4th eccentricity cycle (which triggers glacial periods) is nearly circular which is what the last one was. So no, we are not supposed to be at the start of another glacial period.

Last edited:
Crossplot post industrial revolution atmospheric CO2 against temperature and you will see that the empirical climate evidence does not support temperature being a function of CO2.

But it is not over yet.

{...
...}

So how did these "warming/cooling cycles"

FREEZE GREENLAND and THAW NORTH AMERICA

at the same time??????

Incorrect. It wasn't a cold spell it was a glacial period and every 4th eccentricity cycle (which triggers glacial periods) is nearly circular which is what the last one was. So no, we are not supposed to be at the start of another glacial period.
I'm afraid that doesn't address anything he actually said.

Forum List

Back