How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Crossplot post industrial revolution atmospheric CO2 against temperature and you will see that the empirical climate evidence does not support temperature being a function of CO2.
Why would you need a crossplot to see the relationships between only two parameters? Where is "the empirical evidence" in a crossplot of CO2 and temperature?

Because the poles have different thresholds for glaciation.
My "Why?" was in response to your "double-dog dare" regarding your rhetorical query as to "Climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainty are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated planet". Your response here does NOT answer that query. You get one more chance. Why are climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainty hallmarks of our bipolar (and what planet lacks two poles?) glaciated planet?
Do you know why they do?
Answer your double dog dare first child.

Why would you need a crossplot to see the relationships between only two parameters? Where is "the empirical evidence" in a crossplot of CO2 and temperature?
All data shows co2 lags temperatures. Closes your nonsense

When I was working we made a variety of data plots. The most common were bearing error vs actual relative bearing and range error vs actual range. But at one point one of my coworkers discovered that plotting bearing error vs bearing rate or range error vs range rate would reveal timing errors. Any dependence of the bearing error on bearing rate or range error on the range rate, indicated a timing error in the fire control system, where our data were coming from. And these were cross plots of only two parameters, though bearing and range rates were calculated.

You, Ding, seem to be claiming (and this is the frustrating part - that we always have to try to figure out what you're not saying) that crossplotting these two will refute the very strong correlation all the rest of climate science has found between CO2 and temperature. But if that's what you believe, you're going to have to say it and then demonstrate it.

When I was working we made a variety of data plots. The most common were bearing error vs actual relative bearing and range error vs actual range. But at one point one of my coworkers discovered that plotting bearing error vs bearing rate or range error vs range rate would reveal timing errors. Any dependence of the bearing error on bearing rate or range error on the range rate, indicated a timing error in the fire control system, where our data were coming from. And these were cross plots of only two parameters, though bearing and range rates were calculated.

You, Ding, seem to be claiming (and this is the frustrating part - that we always have to try to figure out what you're not saying) that crossplotting these two will refute the very strong correlation all the rest of climate science has found between CO2 and temperature. But if that's what you believe, you're going to have to say it and then demonstrate it.

It’s hilarious to me that climate nutters don’t understand winter vs summer and the tilt of the planet
It's anything but funny how poorly you understand fundamental science presented in as clear a manner as that. Does your summer take 41,000 years to come on?

It's anything but funny how poorly you understand fundamental science presented in as clear a manner as that. Does your summer take 41,000 years to come on?
Are the poles ice free?

• Informative
Reactions: EMH
Because it is the crossplotting of the data that proves a functional relationship exists in reality and can empirically quantify that relationship. You can crossplot carbon emissions versus CO2 and see that post industrial revolution that atmospheric CO2 is a function of carbon emissions; determine the empirical relationship; and use the empirically derived formula to make accurate future predictions based upon the empirically derived relationship and formula. You can do the exact same thing for pre-industrial revolution but prior to that atmospheric CO2 was a function of temperature.

That's why crossplotting is done everywhere else but here.

My "Why?" was in response to your "double-dog dare" regarding your rhetorical query as to "Climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainty are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated planet". Your response here does NOT answer that query. You get one more chance. Why are climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainty hallmarks of our bipolar (and what planet lacks two poles?) glaciated planet?

Answer your double dog dare first child.
Sure it did. That went over your head too. 50 million years of the planet cooling and transitioning from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet will not be reversed by 200 years of increased CO2 emissions. And that's why no one on your idiotic team has ever dared to crossplot the last 200 years of atmospheric CO2 versus temperature. Because the data does not support your idiotic beliefs.

Go ahead and provide me with 200 years of CO2 and temperature data you will accept as valid data and I will show you what an idiot your are by crossplotting this data and comparing it the pre-industrial revolution CO2 and temperature data.

Give me 200 years of data that you accept as valid and I will show you what an idiot you are.

Give me 200 years of data that you accept as valid and I will show you what an idiot you are.

You have stated on numerous occasions that the correlation between CO2 and temperature is weak or non-existent. Mainstream science believes the opposite. You'll have to forgive me if I go with mainstream science.

co2_temp_1964_2008.gif

co2_temp_1900_2008.gif

GlobalTemp_vs_carbon_dioxide_1850-2022.png

8751cover2_graph.gif

dJJyZ.png

You have stated on numerous occasions that the correlation between CO2 and temperature is weak or non-existent. Mainstream science believes the opposite. You'll have to forgive me if I go with mainstream science.

co2_temp_1964_2008.gif

co2_temp_1900_2008.gif

8751cover2_graph.gif

dJJyZ.png

Except

What the atmospheric data really said and the laughable excuses the warmers used to FUDGE IT...

NO WARMING = THEORY REJECTED

no no no just FUDGE IT...

The correlation between Co2 and atmospheric temperature is precisely

co2_temp_1964_2008.gif

co2_temp_1900_2008.gif

8751cover2_graph.gif

dJJyZ.png

None of those are crossplots. You literally have to plot CO2 versus temperature. Provide the data that is acceptable to you and I will crossplot it for you because you don't seem capable of doing so yourself.

Forum List

Back