How do you disappear to a remote area ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Let’s say you are a broken destroyed person and you hate mankind but you have $$$

Maybe you just want to live your last 40 years in peace with some dogs

How does one find property
Built a small home

What if you are very “ illiterate at being a handyman “

I don't know...

Get a small house in a remote area...don't build if you don't know how to....

Get the house and enjoy.

How would one even eat if that schmuck has never cooked before

What would happen if he died in a remote area ??

Just asking questions

This is for that friend

I have a dream job in Vegas with a beautiful family and I have the pleasure of interacting with the best folks on earth all day

Tell your friend to get a small cottage in a remote area.....but close to shopping centres ....not too close though

I just be happy there.

skye
What if that person cannot even assemble a basic filing cabinet without having to pay $60 for a random handy man to show up and fix it in 10 min

skye
But where ???
How much would this cost and what about things that need to be fixed

These states ?? Arizona / Utah etc

Let’s say you are a broken destroyed person and you hate mankind but you have $$$

Maybe you just want to live your last 40 years in peace with some dogs

How does one find property
Built a small home

What if you are very “ illiterate at being a handyman “
I looked for land for three years and then stumbled upon a place that fit my needs.

Maybe this person has had enough of mankind and just wants to be left alone to play video games and hang out with dogs

Do they have remote fix it guys or remote psychiatrist to make sure they stay drugged up

Moonglow

What about you know ?
Fixing things , food
I grow my food and fix my own stuff and build things like storage buildings and cutouts of humans that don't annoy me.
I have ten dogs and play all the damn video games I like without a woman bitching about it. You can do a psychologist with a video chat, eh..

Forum List

Back