How do you feel about this?

So what has the Obama's been doing for the last 8 years? Oh right, doing what you are doing, blaming someone else.
So I shouldn't blame someone that started all this crap? lol. One of their main jobs is to develop a system for welfare for immigrants. They got tasked to figure out how much they need to spend on the leeches.
Look, I don't like Obama so your fallacious retorts wont win you anything. Obama is one of the worst Presidents we have. BTW, he isn't doing ANYTHING a republican wouldn't do. ;)
You people should be blaming the Establishment. Not Obama the dumbfuck. Makes you look like hacks.

1. As i understand this was legislation passed by congress which Bush signed. It is not like Obama operates and did it under executive order.

2. If this is so bad there has been 8 years to correct the mistake.

3. Regardless of who started this, it is something that does need to be done, don't you think?
Illegal immigration needs an overhaul. Just tweaking this corporatist bullshit wouldn't be enough. We have got to stop the incentive. We have to fix the cause, not focus on effects..
I am about as far from a globalist as one could get.

Agree, it needs an overhaul, but what then is the solution? The incentive seems to be a better life from whence they come, does that mean we make their lives better in their homeland, or more miserable here?
more miserable here
E-verify. Even for homes.
Challenge the SC on their globalist ruling that illegals deserve free healthcare and schooling
Charge the holy fuck out of employers that hire them.
When they are sick, hungry, dumb and sleeping in the street, they will go back.

....go back..............or attack

not clear on which bush you blaming. The one that was president 25 years ago or 8 years ago? Or is it Barbra Bush you be blaming?

I never really thought about that. I guess you could blame Barbara too, for raising such spoiled and arrogant kids who have no idea what the working families have to go through.

So what has the Obama's been doing for the last 8 years? Oh right, doing what you are doing, blaming someone else.
So I shouldn't blame someone that started all this crap? lol. One of their main jobs is to develop a system for welfare for immigrants. They got tasked to figure out how much they need to spend on the leeches.
Look, I don't like Obama so your fallacious retorts wont win you anything. Obama is one of the worst Presidents we have. BTW, he isn't doing ANYTHING a republican wouldn't do. ;)
You people should be blaming the Establishment. Not Obama the dumbfuck. Makes you look like hacks.

I didn't blame anyone, I was responding to Bush being blamed for something happening in Obama's term. All Obama had to do is zero out the amount if he didn't like it.
but he does like it. And Bush 43 could have "zeroed" it out too.. I guess he must have liked it, too. In fact, didn't 43 call for amnesty in 2006?

As I understand it is a budget line item guessing on the cost of illegal immigration. The point of the OP is that we are now going to spend millions more on those who have done nothing but illegal activity and to pay for that screw the retirees. Not real COLA for retirees for years. Welfare, immigration, we gots lots of cash.

1. As i understand this was legislation passed by congress which Bush signed. It is not like Obama operates and did it under executive order.

3. Regardless of who started this, it is something that does need to be done, don't you think?
Illegal immigration needs an overhaul. Just tweaking this corporatist bullshit wouldn't be enough. We have got to stop the incentive. We have to fix the cause, not focus on effects..

Agree, it needs an overhaul, but what then is the solution? The incentive seems to be a better life from whence they come, does that mean we make their lives better in their homeland, or more miserable here?
more miserable here
Challenge the SC on their globalist ruling that illegals deserve free healthcare and schooling

Attack North and Central America? Or attack the illegals?

Thanks Bush! (no, literally)

not clear on which bush you blaming. The one that was president 25 years ago or 8 years ago? Or is it Barbra Bush you be blaming?

I never really thought about that. I guess you could blame Barbara too, for raising such spoiled and arrogant kids who have no idea what the working families have to go through.

Only for the things they are truly responsible for.

So what you are saying is that GWB is responsible for the Obama budget? Really? That is what you are trying to convince people? Takes a real hack.

Nope. Just that cleaning up shrub's mess wasn't that easy, and with the GOP blocking every effort to clean it up, there is no reason to expect the job to be complete. If the GOP would have gotten out of the way, more could have been fixed.

I didn't blame anyone, I was responding to Bush being blamed for something happening in Obama's term. All Obama had to do is zero out the amount if he didn't like it.
but he does like it. And Bush 43 could have "zeroed" it out too.. I guess he must have liked it, too. In fact, didn't 43 call for amnesty in 2006?

As I understand it is a budget line item guessing on the cost of illegal immigration. The point of the OP is that we are now going to spend millions more on those who have done nothing but illegal activity and to pay for that screw the retirees. Not real COLA for retirees for years. Welfare, immigration, we gots lots of cash.
what legal activity? They are deeming them refugees aren't they?

Okay. So what's the answer, aside from stopping illegal immigration, of course. .

Er..um... STOP PAYING PEOPLE TO IMMIGRATE ILLEGALLY... it's not rocket science, if you pay people to come to the U.S. illegally they'll come here illegally, which is exactly what the Federal Government is currently doing.

We can't afford to take care of the citizens that actually need and deserve help and yet we're importing new ones using resources that we don't have to essentially pay them to come here.

more miserable here

Attack North and Central America? Or attack the illegals?

Cut them off without deportation and what happens? I know what I would do if I could not work and got hungry.

Only for the things they are truly responsible for.

So what you are saying is that GWB is responsible for the Obama budget? Really? That is what you are trying to convince people? Takes a real hack.

Nope. Just that cleaning up shrub's mess wasn't that easy, and with the GOP blocking every effort to clean it up, there is no reason to expect the job to be complete. If the GOP would have gotten out of the way, more could have been fixed.

Actually no. There was no mess that Obama had to plunge our children into 20 trillion of debt. Obama created a mess and continued that mess for 8 long years. But of course now you can marry your partner and you can do that in Cuba.

So, how much should we spend to save refugee children from drug violence and sex trafficking?

Are the RWNJ traitors aware that the current vetting system for these refugee kids takes more than 2 years something like 20 different steps.

Anyone wanna bet that the very same RWNJ traitors who want these kids sent back to lives of sex slaves call the US a "christian nation"? And they call themselves "christians".

Fact is, some give lip service to being against torturing kids but when it comes time to actually do what they say they believe, their real nature comes out.

Make no mistake, these so-called "christians" are just plain evil.

Illegal immigration means illegal immigration is illegal. Arrest and immediately deport. Overhaul complete.

Illegal immigration means illegal immigration is illegal. Arrest and immediately deport. Overhaul complete.
Yea, so they will just come back? The incentive will still be there...

As long as Mexico and Central America remains a shithole (how did that happen) the incentive will be there. So the punishment is increased....perhaps a severed hand....allahu Akbar!

As long as Mexico and Central America remains a shithole (how did that happen) the incentive will be there. So the punishment is increased....perhaps a severed hand....allahu Akbar!

too bad there isn't somewhere Europian Americans could migrate to that they could make a great country as happened with the USA. Then the countries that have been around a whole lot longer but a crap holes could dump on the new country as they are today.

Okay. So what's the answer, aside from stopping illegal immigration, of course. .

Er..um... STOP PAYING PEOPLE TO IMMIGRATE ILLEGALLY... it's not rocket science, if you pay people to come to the U.S. illegally they'll come here illegally, which is exactly what the Federal Government is currently doing.

We can't afford to take care of the citizens that actually need and deserve help and yet we're importing new ones using resources that we don't have to essentially pay them to come here.
Of course, Fox, but I said "aside from stopping illegal immigration." The reality is they're here and we are not importing them. Unless you've got all 11 million addresses, they aren't going to go back home within 24 hours of shutting off their benefits. It's gonna get messy. Go for it if you want. I don't live near any populations of illegal or legal immigrants; hope you don't either.

Of course, Fox, but I said "aside from stopping illegal immigration." The reality is they're here and we are not importing them.
Actually we ARE importing them, we're offering them tax payer money and other material benefits to come and stay here.

Unless you've got all 11 million addresses, they aren't going to go back home within 24 hours of shutting off their benefits. It's gonna get messy.
It's already messy, the only thing you can do is turn off the government money faucet, NO government benefits (federal, state or local) for those in the country illegally and deport them immediately upon capture. It may sound "cruel" but what's more cruel stealing money from law-abiding citizens to hand out to law-breaking immigrants or simply putting a stop to the theft and making sure that we take care of our legal citizens first?

Of course, Fox, but I said "aside from stopping illegal immigration." The reality is they're here and we are not importing them.
Actually we ARE importing them, we're offering them tax payer money and other material benefits to come and stay here.

Unless you've got all 11 million addresses, they aren't going to go back home within 24 hours of shutting off their benefits. It's gonna get messy.
It's already messy, the only thing you can do is turn off the government money faucet, NO government benefits (federal, state or local) for those in the country illegally and deport them immediately upon capture. It may sound "cruel" but what's more cruel stealing money from law-abiding citizens to hand out to law-breaking immigrants or simply putting a stop to the theft and making sure that we take care of our legal citizens first?
take it easy Adolf :p

Where are you getting that these illegals are getting government benefits? I was working for DHHS several years ago when we started insisting on a certified birth certificate proving citizenship in order for clients to continue to receive any benefits, including TANF and food stamps. What a pain in the ass. But they were turned off if they didn't provide it. How on earth are illegals getting ANYTHING?

Where are you getting that these illegals are getting government benefits? I was working for DHHS several years ago when we started insisting on a certified birth certificate proving citizenship in order for clients to continue to receive any benefits, including TANF and food stamps. What a pain in the ass. But they were turned off if they didn't provide it. How on earth are illegals getting ANYTHING?
Didn't you read the story linked in the OP? Haven't you seen the plethora of estimates regarding how much illegals are costing taxpayers at the local, state and federal level in benefits and services? Perhaps you should look a bit harder... start here --> Google .

Didn't you read the story linked in the OP? Haven't you seen the plethora of estimates regarding how much illegals are costing taxpayers at the local, state and federal level in benefits and services? Perhaps you should look a bit harder... start here --> Google .
refugees are not illegal.
I agree with just about everything else you have said, though.
I read something a year or two ago that reported Cali ALONE spends 19B on illegals..

Forum List

Back