How do you feel about this?

You should see how much they give migrants as a refugee..that come here..
Thanks Bush! (no, literally)

not clear on which bush you blaming. The one that was president 25 years ago or 8 years ago? Or is it Barbra Bush you be blaming?

I never really thought about that. I guess you could blame Barbara too, for raising such spoiled and arrogant kids who have no idea what the working families have to go through.

not clear on which bush you blaming. The one that was president 25 years ago or 8 years ago? Or is it Barbra Bush you be blaming?

I never really thought about that. I guess you could blame Barbara too, for raising such spoiled and arrogant kids who have no idea what the working families have to go through.
shutup bode

So what has the Obama's been doing for the last 8 years? Oh right, doing what you are doing, blaming someone else.

So what has the Obama's been doing for the last 8 years? Oh right, doing what you are doing, blaming someone else.
So I shouldn't blame someone that started all this crap? lol. One of their main jobs is to develop a system for welfare for immigrants. They got tasked to figure out how much they need to spend on the leeches.
Look, I don't like Obama so your fallacious retorts wont win you anything. Obama is one of the worst Presidents we have. BTW, he isn't doing ANYTHING a republican wouldn't do. ;)
You people should be blaming the Establishment. Not Obama the dumbfuck. Makes you look like hacks.

Only for the things they are truly responsible for.

So I shouldn't blame someone that started all this crap? lol. One of their main jobs is to develop a system for welfare for immigrants. They got tasked to figure out how much they need to spend on the leeches.
Look, I don't like Obama so your fallacious retorts wont win you anything. Obama is one of the worst Presidents we have. BTW, he isn't doing ANYTHING a republican wouldn't do. ;)
You people should be blaming the Establishment. Not Obama the dumbfuck. Makes you look like hacks.

Only because they are hacks.

Legal immigrants dude...legal fucking immigrants.

They are giving them refugee status. IE Jordan Commission
Next?

1. As i understand this was legislation passed by congress which Bush signed. It is not like Obama operates and did it under executive order.

2. If this is so bad there has been 8 years to correct the mistake.

3. Regardless of who started this, it is something that does need to be done, don't you think?

Only for the things they are truly responsible for.

So what you are saying is that GWB is responsible for the Obama budget? Really? That is what you are trying to convince people? Takes a real hack.

refugee status = legal... legal fuckin immigrants

Maybe we don't need to cut back SS if we don't fund illegal immigrant benefits.

That is not the way Obama, the country or Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is heading. People who worked their whole lives take a back seat to those who can swim the Rio Grande.

As I understand it, the depth of the Rio Grande at the border is shallow enough to wade, so they aren't necessarily good swimmers, but may have wet socks.

1. As i understand this was legislation passed by congress which Bush signed. It is not like Obama operates and did it under executive order.

3. Regardless of who started this, it is something that does need to be done, don't you think?
Illegal immigration needs an overhaul. Just tweaking this corporatist bullshit wouldn't be enough. We have got to stop the incentive. We have to fix the cause, not focus on effects..
I am about as far from a globalist as one could get.

I didn't blame anyone, I was responding to Bush being blamed for something happening in Obama's term. All Obama had to do is zero out the amount if he didn't like it.

Illegal immigration needs an overhaul. Just tweaking this corporatist bullshit wouldn't be enough. We have got to stop the incentive. We have to fix the cause, not focus on effects..

So to fix illegal immigration there are two options. Enforce the exisiting law, or make illegal immigration, legal. Not too many other choices. No use in writing more laws that the executive branch will fail to enforce.

rush-f2.png

Agree, it needs an overhaul, but what then is the solution? The incentive seems to be a better life from whence they come, does that mean we make their lives better in their homeland, or more miserable here?

I didn't blame anyone, I was responding to Bush being blamed for something happening in Obama's term. All Obama had to do is zero out the amount if he didn't like it.
but he does like it. And Bush 43 could have "zeroed" it out too.. I guess he must have liked it, too. In fact, didn't 43 call for amnesty in 2006?

Agree, it needs an overhaul, but what then is the solution? The incentive seems to be a better life from whence they come, does that mean we make their lives better in their homeland, or more miserable here?
more miserable here
E-verify. Even for homes.
Challenge the SC on their globalist ruling that illegals deserve free healthcare and schooling
Charge the holy fuck out of employers that hire them.
When they are sick, hungry, dumb and sleeping in the street, they will go back.

Forum List

Back