How do you feel about your life savings?

DELETED ACCOUNT

Aug 19, 2021
By the age of retirement, the money you saved will not be enough to be able to survive, Millennials may need to double how much they save for retirement! workers who are decades away from retirement will need to save more, in some cases twice as much as they were saving before to make up the difference. we don't know what market returns are going to be tomorrow, much less for the next 10, 20, 30, or 40 years

Last edited:
By the age of retirement, the money you saved will not be enough to be able to survive, Millennials may need to double how much they save for retirement! workers who are decades away from retirement will need to save more, in some cases twice as much as they were saving before to make up the difference. we don't know what market returns are going to be tomorrow, much less for the next 10, 20,30, or 40 years
Speak for yourself. I saw in 1991 that the progressives were going to ruin this country so i, invested heavily, learning all the tricks that the progressives use to avoid paying their fair share of taxes. This enabled me to be in the top 10% income earners and am still today trying to get to the top 5%. I want to go head to head with George Soror who loves to short stuff, and while he is shorting i will be there driving the price up, bankrupting that evil piece of shit...It will be a good day..

By the age of retirement, the money you saved will not be enough to be able to survive, Millennials may need to double how much they save for retirement! workers who are decades away from retirement will need to save more, in some cases twice as much as they were saving before to make up the difference. we don't know what market returns are going to be tomorrow, much less for the next 10, 20,30, or 40 years

zero interest rates for over a decade are not helping and pushing people into riskier investments and likely blowing bubbles.

Cash deals are the best.

How much do you save with no taxes.

zero interest rates for over a decade are not helping and pushing people into riskier investments and likely blowing bubbles.

Cash deals are the best.

How much do you save with no taxes.
zero interest ? I get 8.35 % No dollars tho. CRC

I am comfortable now as long as I have no other health of economic disasters. I invested in myself as far as monetary savings I am doing ok with S.S. and retirement pay. I still have plenty cash in savings from selling my property and moving into a smaller property and now I am debt free. So it is not how I planned my life but I am thankful. I am retired at 62 years old.

By the age of retirement, the money you saved will not be enough to be able to survive, Millennials may need to double how much they save for retirement! workers who are decades away from retirement will need to save more, in some cases twice as much as they were saving before to make up the difference. we don't know what market returns are going to be tomorrow, much less for the next 10, 20, 30, or 40 years
"Age of retirement" ... :lmao:

Nobody would elect you with that behavior you'll have to grow up first
1629571113681.png

That's the way the military was operating when I walked away in disgust.

*****SMILE*****

:)

zero interest ? I get 8.35 % No dollars tho. CRC

Sorry, historically low interest.

Hard to make much on safe fixed income compared to historically.

Forum List

Back