🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do you feel overall about the speeches from the RNC?

What is the general feeling you've gotten from the speeches?

• No impact at all

• Negative overall

• Positive overall

• Inspirational

• Underwhelming

• Too much pandering

• What is the RNC?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I only saw bits and pieces. Looked fine to me but that is a first as I generally don't watch stuff like that.

The speeches thus far from the RNC are nothing more than soundbites. I expect more of the same with the DNC, however, it will not be as focused on tearing down the other as the RNC is. Whether you are a conservative or not the speeches have offered absolutely no resolutions and none of them are looking like they will...

Well, if it made the resident Nazi happy, I can't really top that.

26784.jpg

:badgrin: Nice!

What say you?

If the goal is to be self-congratulatory; mission accomplished.
If the goal is to get to 270 electoral votes and win the Presidency, keep control of the Senate or broaden the base; it's got to go down as a failure.

Everybody seemed to enjoy the Laura Ingraham Nazi salute. If Trump were to win, I'm sure we would all see that more often.

With the exception of Cruz' speech and the audience participation, I am underwhlemed. Meh.

What is nice about this avater...it is horrible..WTF

Trumps RNC is going well, I do feel it is helping to bring his party together. I feel that the speakers have been good and uplifting..
No big problems outside with the marches, which is awesome .

No option for "I can't stand Ted Cruz or his principles, but at least he stands up for them."

What is nice about this avater...it is horrible..WTF

Trumps RNC is going well, I do feel it is helping to bring his party together. I feel that the speakers have been good and uplifting..
No big problems outside with the marches, which is awesome .

'Nice' in the sense that the orignal TP logo is defined in the above avatar.

Forum List

Back