How do you liberals justify Obama telling the insurance companies to BREAK THE LAW?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
According to obamacare health insurance companies can no longer sell policies that leave out
what obozo calls "essential health benefits" such as coverage for ER care. But now obozo has ordered the insurance companies to continue selling these brazenly illegal plans for at least the next year. He didn't get the law changed, mind you; he just told the companies to break the law and he'll look the other way!!!!

• Banned
Obozo needs to admit he screwed up and go to congress and beg for these changes to be legally enacted. Not a chance he'll do that but repubs need to insist on it anyway.

How many "real" partisan liberals exist on this board?

Not many, I think.

One can fault the right without loving the left.

Anyone here want to admit that they think of themselves as truly liberal?

I mean if I ask who is conservative?, here I bet I'd get lots and lots of folks signing on.

But as to liberals?

Not many here.

Not many, I think.

I mean if I ask who is conservative?, here I bet I'd get lots and lots of folks signing on.

But as to liberals?

Not many here.

Why are you such a coward about what you are?

tapatalk post

Not many, I think.

But as to liberals?

Not many here.

There is no bigger conservative or bigger liberal on this planet than me:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHso7jxkiuE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHso7jxkiuE[/ame]

Last edited:
How do you liberals justify Obama telling the insurance companies to BREAK THE LAW?

BHO is not breaking the law.

Poor Jake....your integrity is such a small price to pay for the Boi King's "right" to rule as a Dictator.

Jake, how is it you have come to believe that Obama is a mainstream Republican?

Can't you read stupid? He's telling the insurance companies to break the law. Whether that's a crime on his part, i don't know. THINK - insect.

Can't you read stupid? He's telling the insurance companies to break the law. Whether that's a crime on his part, i don't know. THINK - insect.

Nup, you think and stop melting. BHO is not breaking the law, but you are breaking your head.

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

Bammy jizz all over your Chin....when did Obama become a "mainstream" Repub you coward......you can run but I'll haunt you.

Forum List

Back