Rookie
Mar 4, 2013
Marietta, GA
Stock Market Closing Prices - 1/21/09

Dow Jones Industrial Average ( DJIA ) Close - 8228.10 Up 279.01
Nasdaq Stock Market Close - 1507.07 Up 66.21
S&P 500 Close - 840.24 Up 35.02

This Economy Has Only Been Screwed One Time Which Was Worse Then The Bush Mess

Dow more than doubled since its low in 09.

My investments look better and better every day.

Thanks Mr. President.

Stocks are at an all time high not counting inflation.

People are borrowing money to invest.

Home values are recovering.

Profits are way up.

What could go wrong?

Interestingly, many could save a shit load if they refinanced but because its Obama that has made that huge savings possible, idiot rw's won't do it.

Hard to imagine anything more stupid than that.

If I owed money on my homes, I would happily do whatever I could to improve my financial picture - even if it was some jerk off pub that made it possible.

Everyone is trying to make a massive grab before the bottom falls out. The economy is still contracting. Unemployment is up. This is not looking good. If your portfolio is looking good make sure you get out before it hits the wall.

Do you know what The Money Supply is? Do you know how much money the Fed has created out of thin air via Quantitative Easing? Do you know what inflation is? Do you know what Zero Interest Rate Policy is...and how it is forcing people into the stock market because they can't earn money on regular savings accounts or bonds?

Do you understand that the Stock Market is Not The Economy?

Do you know what The Money Supply is? Do you know how much money the Fed has created out of thin air via Quantitative Easing? Do you know what inflation is? Do you know what Zero Interest Rate Policy is...and how it is forcing people into the stock market because they can't earn money on regular savings accounts or bonds?

Now that a Democrat is President and the Stock Market is soaring, we get the above nonsense.

Now that a Democrat is President and the Stock Market is soaring, we get the above nonsense.

And now that the President is a Democrat you cheer handing 40 billion a month to the rich.

lol, fucking morons, don't even know what you're cheering.

Stocks are at an all time high not counting inflation.

People are borrowing money to invest.

Home values are recovering.

Profits are way up.

What could go wrong?

A 7 point drop in Gallup's Obammy's approval poll, in one week. :D Now 46%.

What's behind sharp slip in president's job approval rating? | Fox News Video

Gallup? Is that the pollster that had Romney winning the election?

Who cares what it says, Obama lost 4 million voters last election, that's like 7% of the entire Democrat voter base. That's the only poll that matters.

Last edited:
devaluation of the dollar is well underway....

BO helped the price of gas double too......wow.....whata 'economic wonder' he is.....:rolleyes:

A 7 point drop in Gallup's Obammy's approval poll, in one week. :D Now 46%.

What's behind sharp slip in president's job approval rating? | Fox News Video

Who cares what it says, Obama lost 4 million voters last election, that's like 7% of the entire Democrat voter base. That's the only poll that matters.

No, actually, Obama won the election. It was in the papers. Did you miss it?

Everyone is trying to make a massive grab before the bottom falls out. The economy is still contracting. Unemployment is up. This is not looking good. If your portfolio is looking good make sure you get out before it hits the wall.

You crack me up. One day you're a social worker, then a doctor, a dog groomer, a lawyer and now you're a stock broker. Really. I admire you for having so many professions and such an impressive education. (**wink**wink**)

Guess what ... my portfolio took a hit with the bush crash and has been growing ever since.

No, actually, Obama won the election. It was in the papers. Did you miss it?

Yes, but Republicans gained 1 million new voters, Democrats lost 4 million voters... You know how you claim the republican party is dying? Well they gained 2% of ground on Democrats last election, meaning Democrats are ahead but dying in literally record speed.

Look it up, might depress you but at least you will be up to speed on reality.

the US government is shoving 55m a month into this thing. This is a bank driven stock market. This bubble will burst just like the dot com. Totally false reality. Remember ya heard it from me.
the stock market has never broke 15k

Forum List

Back