How do you people get past the FACT that you are TORTURING CHILDREN?

Ok, Hollie gets past it by ignoring it completely while believing cutting and pasting news on a website is a worse offense than torturing children

Ringderp gets past it by ignoring it completely and attacking the Jewish source while mocking tortured children. If that isn't the zionist mindset, I'm not sure what is.

Billyderp gets past it by ignoring it completely while believing it better to simply attack the Jewish source.

And little deannaderp gets past it by ignoring it completely while shopping.

Thanks for playing.

Anyone else?
And Achmed Loo-Loo666 derp scans leftist websites, cutting and pasting anything negative fake news item he can find like a spam-donkey.

"I killed myself to give the Palestinians a state," the former President responded. "I had a deal they turned down that would have given them all of Gaza."
"Hamas is really smart. When they decide to rocket Israel, they insinuate themselves in the hospitals, in the schools, in the highly populous areas."

"[Hamas] said they try to put the Israelis in a position of either not defending themselves or killing innocents. They're good at it," Clinton elaborated. Bill Clinton: 'I killed myself trying to give Palestinians a state'

So, asshole, any people that try to defend themselves from invading colonizers dehumanize themselves? So the native americans dehumanized themselves when they resisted European colonization? You are one disgusting piece of shit.
Well...let's break this down....shall we, asshole?

11 million Mexicans have invaded the U.S. If I went and blew up their children with suicide vests on a bus, in their schools, etc., you would applaud and support me? Because I was just "defending myself"? Right?

Please, asshole. You and I both know that if U.S. citizens started killing Mexicans (including their children), you would completely lose your shit. You just exposed yourself as a hypocrite, and idiot, and an asshole. Thanks for playing, snowflake.

So, asshole, any people that try to defend themselves from invading colonizers dehumanize themselves? So the native americans dehumanized themselves when they resisted European colonization? You are one disgusting piece of shit.

11 million Mexicans have invaded the U.S. If I went and blew up their children with suicide vests on a bus, in their schools, etc., you would applaud and support me? Because I was just "defending myself"? Right?

Please, asshole. You and I both know that if U.S. citizens started killing Mexicans (including their children), you would completely lose your shit. You just exposed yourself as a hypocrite, and idiot, and an asshole. Thanks for playing, snowflake.
The Mexicans are not throwing us out and taking over our country.

"I killed myself to give the Palestinians a state," the former President responded. "I had a deal they turned down that would have given them all of Gaza."
"Hamas is really smart. When they decide to rocket Israel, they insinuate themselves in the hospitals, in the schools, in the highly populous areas."

"[Hamas] said they try to put the Israelis in a position of either not defending themselves or killing innocents. They're good at it," Clinton elaborated. Bill Clinton: 'I killed myself trying to give Palestinians a state'
Like Bill Clinton is honest. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The usual crap. It never ends.

Indeed, it has been going on for 70 years.

Indeed, it has been going on for 70 years.

You're that old?

You have a great imagination. The 11 million Mexicans did not set up their own state to rule over Americans. If the 11 million Mexicans had done such a thing, Americans would be doing more than just blowing up their children. You have exposed yourself as a moron, punk.

That wasn't the criteria. Monte specifically said "invaded". We've been invaded by 11 million illegals. Either you support terrorism or you don't.

You have a great imagination. The 11 million Mexicans did not set up their own state to rule over Americans. If the 11 million Mexicans had done such a thing, Americans would be doing more than just blowing up their children. You have exposed yourself as a moron, punk.
Neither did Israel, asshole. You support terrorists. You're a piece of shit. Just like your Palestinians.

That wasn't the criteria. Monte specifically said "invaded". We've been invaded by 11 million illegals. Either you support terrorism or you don't.
Hasbara has just reached yet another new level of dumb.

Mexicans are not bombing us, denying us our human rights or torturing our kids.

Two boys. Two girls. And a lost one (stillborn baby girl).
I am truly sorry for you. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I can't even imagine the devastation you felt.

It does beg the question however, how much that played a roll in your coldness and callousness towards children today. The point? Nearly 100% of people on earth can't even fathom torturing children. You are on here defending/denying/apologizing for and excusing it outright.

[Mexicans are not bombing us, denying us our human rights or torturing our kids.
Neither did Israel dumb-ass...until Palestinians started blowing everyone up with suicide vests and slitting the throats of Israeli children.

Funny how you support terrorism killing children but whine like a little bitch about someone slapping a child.

[Mexicans are not bombing us, denying us our human rights or torturing our kids.
Neither did Israel dumb-ass...until Palestinians started blowing everyone up with suicide vests and slitting the throats of Israeli children.

Funny how you support terrorism killing children but whine like a little bitch about someone slapping a child.
Wrong and wrong. Terrorism was Jewish when it first appeared in Palestine. The zionists don't deny this.

See this: Haganah

This: Irgun

And this (for starters): Lehi (group) - Wikipedia

And Amnesty did not report a LITTLE SLAP! You're sick, dude.

An invader colonizes and takes over. The 11 million Mexicans have not set up a government to rule over the American people, from what can tell. Again, if they did such a thing the American people would put up resistance.

king-david-hotel-3.jpg

Forum List

Back