How does CRT promote unity?

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
How does CRT promote unity? How does this theory and the teachings of it to our children suppose to bring us together in peace. I don't see it as this at this moment so please convince me otherwise.

How does CRT promote unity? How does this theory and the teachings of it to our children suppose to bring us together in peace. I don't see it as this at this moment so please convince me otherwise.
Who said it did?

It doesn't. It can't. It's impossible.

It fundamentally lays out a difference between the two communities and attacks one side over it.

Unity can never come from that no matter how it's dressed up or what liberals and lefties try and claim.

LoLing!

Speak the truth and you will be free.
Why should the truth be hidden?
If you feel insulted by or afraid of the truth of our history imagine how the other side feels.
so perhaps the question should eb "how does hiding the truth bring us together?"

Speak the truth and you will be free.
Why should the truth be hidden?
If you feel insulted by or afraid of the truth of our history imagine how the other side feels.
so perhaps the question should eb "how does hiding the truth bring us together?"
The truth is everyone had slavery and did wrong throughout history. Why blame only whites for it? Why is our constitution and form of government such a bad thing to the left??? It has promoted unimaginable freedom and people come here from all over the world to enjoy that.

The truth is everyone had slavery and did wrong throughout history. Why blame only whites for it? Why is our constitution and form of government such a bad thing to the left??? It has promoted unimaginable freedom and people come here from all over the world to enjoy that.

Certain American political leaders of ours have weaponized the historical treatment of certain American ethnic groups for their own gain. In using African Americans as living, breathing political weapons against the white majority, some of our political leaders believe they can dismantle the "old ways" and usher in a new era of total control over us rugged individualists. The main problem with this faulty reasoning is their failure to realize us American, rebel, cowboy types come in all shapes, sizes, creeds and colors. The eventual back blast will prove truly meteoric.

And to expand on my post above can you name any non-white cultures/people to have abolished slavery before whites done so? Whites have done a ton to promote human rights and to make things fairer for all of humanity. Why exactly do we deserve to be singled out, outside of the fact that you hate the concept of freedom and liberty.

If you're against CRT you're a racist
If you're for valid picture I.D. to vote you're a racist
If you haven't been vaccinated...you're a racist
If you don't like having Drag Queens teaching your kids....you're a racist

It doesn't it's whole purpose is to create a hatred and distrust of whites and thus divide the nation.
Welcome to Communism's goal.

Why is our constitution and form of government such a bad thing to the left??? It has promoted unimaginable freedom and people come here from all over the world to enjoy that.
Notice the queue of Norwegians? The LOTUS couldn't. Perhaps Norwegians hate freedom...

Last edited:
If I were you I would stop this thread unless you want Merrick Garland to sick the FBI on your ass.

After all, his son in law is getting rich off teaching children that they are either a terminal victim or oppressor.

Forum List

Back