How does CRT promote unity?

How does CRT promote unity? How does this theory and the teachings of it to our children suppose to bring us together in peace. I don't see it as this at this moment so please convince me otherwise.

It's not taught to children dumb ass. But WSRT is and it has been taught since we had an educational system. That's what needs to end.

How does CRT promote unity? How does this theory and the teachings of it to our children suppose to bring us together in peace. I don't see it as this at this moment so please convince me otherwise.
I don't think it does and I think it hurts black people. I posted this in another thread:

I had an experience in college and my nephew had a similar experience. In high school he had black friends. Good black friends. Close black friends. Thought they'd be friends forever. Then blacks go to college and it seems like other blacks in college teach them CRT. Next thing you know his black friends are hanging out with only black people.

This hurts these young black men. For example, a lot of us make connections in college and that's how we find our first jobs. My nephew wants to be a lawyer. We have a friend who's a politician and he's introducing him to a lot of influential people. If those black kids were friends with my nephew, and they were into the law/politics, knowing my nephew would be a big help to them in their careers. But some stupid black sophomore taught the black freshman CRT and now those connections will never happen.

Forum List

Back