How does Somalia threaten the United States again? I can't remember.

The answer is in your link title ISIS fighters in Somalia if ISIS groups didn't train people to and encourage others to attack America and other western nations I would say to hell with Somalia and every other nation that ISIS fighters are in but that is not the case. So we can either go after them where we find or sit back let them be and wait till they like Al-Qaeda before manage to pull off a 9-11 style attack.
Bomb them until they stop hating us?
Their mindset towards the west has been in place long before we ever started bombing them they will continue to attack those they consider Infidels rather we are bombing them or not.

The answer is in your link title ISIS fighters in Somalia if ISIS groups didn't train people to and encourage others to attack America and other western nations I would say to hell with Somalia and every other nation that ISIS fighters are in but that is not the case. So we can either go after them where we find or sit back let them be and wait till they like Al-Qaeda before manage to pull off a 9-11 style attack.
Bomb them until they stop hating us?
Their mindset towards the west has been in place long before we ever started bombing them they will continue to attack those they consider Infidels rather we are bombing them or not.
Wrong, America was seen as an honest broker and someone to emulate up until Israel to over our Middle East policy. Now they hate us.

Forum List

Back