How does someone who shot gun at people twice, hears voices...

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
and many other criminal and crazy ailments, work for the federal government?

Why were the existing laws already not enforced?

So we have a guy who plays video games 16 hours a day, on psychopathic drugs, shot his gun at a man's tires and a woman who was making too much noise above him, and decided because of "racial discrimination" to go toa top secure military center in the Capitol of the United States and shoot it up.

USA TODAY
Seattle police released details late Monday of another shooting incident from 2004 in which Alexis shot the rear tires of a vehicle owned by a construction worker doing work in his neighborhood. Alexis told police he had an anger-fueled "blackout" but added that he felt he had been "mocked" by the workers and "disrespected" by the workers.

Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooting suspect: Who is he?

You got to be fucking kidding.

Last edited:
deny him and its racial profiling. and the bottom line is when we identify someone as having issues there is no plan in place to deal with them. which is why background cecks will never work

deny him and its racial profiling. and the bottom line is when we identify someone as having issues there is no plan in place to deal with them. which is why background cecks will never work

The guy walked into a gunshop, passed a background check, and came out with weapons, legally.

This is why mental health reporting needs to be expanded

The guy walked into a gunshop, passed a background check, and came out with weapons, legally.

You're ignoring the fact that he shot at someone's tires, and shot at a woman through his ceiling/her floor for makiing too much noise.

the guy got security clearance to a sensitive are by the US Navy. after the gun incidents. the guy got through a security check with metal detectors carrying two rifles in a gun free zone. WTF?

oh and btw, he bought the guns prior to any incidents involving gun violence. so none of them would have ever shown up in a back ground check

You post a lot that is absolute bull shit, but you are right about mental health reporting.

You know for certain that he passed a background check at a gun shop?

Not mental health reporting, mental health adjudication. A judge has to be involved when someone's rights are taken away, not some governmental burecrat who, at the behest of his gun grabbing masters, can say anyone is "crazy" and deny them a firearm.

the guy got security clearance to a sensitive are by the US Navy. after the gun incidents. the guy got through a security check with metal detectors carrying two rifles in a gun free zone. WTF?

oh and btw, he bought the guns prior to any incidents involving gun violence. so none of them would have ever shown up in a back ground check

There are no metal detectors.

You can carry a gun into the Navy Yard and no one would ever know.

From what I understand, Alexis was never charged for either of the two prior shootings. So he would not have a criminal record for them, much less a mental health one.

and many other criminal and crazy ailments, work for the federal government?

Why were the existing laws already not enforced?

So we have a guy who plays video games 16 hours a day, on psychopathic drugs, shot his gun at a man's tires and a woman who was making too much noise above him, and decided because of "racial discrimination" to go toa top secure military center in the Capitol of the United States and shoot it up.

Hey Man,

I like your thread but I just want you to know it is psychotropic drugs...not psychopathic drugs. I work in the field.

Bottom Line: The Government that is supposed to protect us fucked up again. This has nothing to do with guns laws, and everything to do with Government incompetence by allowing a know criminal with a history of gun violence to work at a secure military facility. With the exception of the military, it seems like every time the Government touches something they fuck it up. We the people should trust them? Please tell me why?

From what I understand, Alexis was never charged for either of the two prior shootings. So he would not have a criminal record for them, much less a mental health one.

Your information is wrong. He was charged and arrested for discharging a weapon into a neighbor's house.

Wow, maybe I should try that sometime!

But seriously, how does someone not get charged for attempted murder?

Attempted murder?

I think it ironic you are talking about someone who hears voices in his head...

Wow, maybe I should try that sometime!

But seriously, how does someone not get charged for attempted murder?

Attempted murder?

I think it ironic you are talking about someone who hears voices in his head...

???

He attempted to kill his neighbor.

Are you claiming that someone shouldn't be, at the very least, STAND TRIAL?

Last edited:

There are no metal detectors.

You can carry a gun into the Navy Yard and no one would ever know.

Screw metal detectors. We need mental detectors.

Murder plots, false flags, 5 guys shooting up the Navy Yard. Yeah, we know who is hearing voices. :lol:

Forum List

Back