🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How does the US put an end to all these illegal caravans?

Pupps recommends a fuel air bomb. A few crispy tacos will nip this right in the ol' bud.

The Wall is the 1st part of the solution.

If they make it to the border and their is a 50 ft thick, 700 ft high wall, they aren't going anyplace.

The 2nd part of the solution is to have strictly online and correspondence applications for asylum.

If you just "show up" , you are told "get lost" you have to do it online.

BTW, for those who say a 700 foot high wall will just force people to bring out 702 ft long ladders- I say "fine". Men who are strong enough to lift and climb over a 700 ft high fortification are the kind of people we need to immigrate and serve as miners and other hard work jobs in the growing US economy.

Immediate deportations for anyone crossing. Round up and deportations of earlier arrivals. Tax remittances to remove the incentive of sending money back home.

Pupps recommends a fuel air bomb. A few crispy tacos will nip this right in the ol' bud.

The Wall is the 1st part of the solution.

If they make it to the border and their is a 50 ft thick, 700 ft high wall, they aren't going anyplace.

The 2nd part of the solution is to have strictly online and correspondence applications for asylum.

If you just "show up" , you are told "get lost" you have to do it online.
I've thought of that, actually. I suppose they feel while you are at home waiting for the government's response (which will take months or longer) you would probably be bombed. That is the whole thing about "fleeing." You can't wait. I also would want a "face to face" interview with ANYONE asking to enter this country. No decisions without that.

The Wall won't stop enough of them to warrant the expense. If we could make it a lot cheaper and faster, I'd say yes. But the people who want in will still find a way, most likely the coast. Or more tunnels. Continued smuggling through customs.
The only way to stop them, bud, is to stop giving them jobs. Funny thing, but everyone seems to spend a lot more time blaming these poor people who just want to work and be safe rather than looking at the employers who fuel this whole movement.

nmwgd2wgjgwv8lsqtcfw.jpg

BTW, for those who say a 700 foot high wall will just force people to bring out 702 ft long ladders- I say "fine". Men who are strong enough to lift and climb over a 700 ft high fortification are the kind of people we need to immigrate and serve as miners and other hard work jobs in the growing US economy.

Only when they come legally dumbass.

By ignoring the Gospel of Matthew: "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me. I was naked and you did not clothe me."

Every single person attempting to cross the border should be immediately interned, fingerprinted, mugshot and DNA sample taken, then given volumes of paper forms to fill out. The Army likes volumes of paper forms.

Then they should be loaded on C-130 cargo planes and returned to whence they came.

By ignoring the Gospel of Matthew: "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me. I was naked and you did not clothe me."

And then he said it was all in your dreams because you must first protect yourselves and your land and then said we are not the gawd dam world police, nor saviors.

Do you prefer ot live in a fkn box, or a nice home/ apt.

Are you willing to be kicked out of your home for these people because here is a newsflash zombie in Europe that's exactly what's being done to their NATIVE BORN PEOPLE.

I've thought of that, actually. I suppose they feel while you are at home waiting for the government's response (which will take months or longer) you would probably be bombed. That is the whole thing about "fleeing." You can't wait. I also would want a "face to face" interview with ANYONE asking to enter this country. No decisions without that.

The current situation is unsustainable however. People can show, claim asylum, get released into the country and never show up for their hearings months or years into the future.

When the old refugees from the USSR applied to come to America- they did so from over in Europe after they left. They didn't show up in America, until their paperwork is in order.

Maybe America can establish refugee camps in Honduras and El Salvador, where prospective refugees could stay and see their cases through. Since the facilities would have a military presence, they'd be out of danger. Other countries that might want to resettle refugees like in Europe or South America or Africa, could also go in and volunteer to resettle these asylees.

Deuteronomy 27:17: “Cursed be he that removeth his neighbour’s landmark. And all the people shall say, Amen.”

Isaiah 29:5 also says "But the horde of invaders will be like fine dust, the horde of tyrants like chaff that is blown away. It will happen suddenly, in a flash."

How about Genesis 14:14? "When Abram heard that his nephew had been taken captive, he mobilized his 318 trained men who had been born in his household, and he pursued the invaders as far as Dan.."

Isaiah 1:7 "Your land is devastated, your cities burned with fire. Right before your eyes your crops are being destroyed by foreign invaders. They leave behind devastation and destruction."

My grandfathers were both immigrants, they were living over in Poland- then part of the Austria Hungarian Empire- and they heard of great opportunities in America. They were intrigued by the idea of getting in on a ground floor opportunity in the then burgeoning field of Bituminous Coal Excavation and Transportation.

They didn't come to America to live off the US taxpayers, they came here to pursue their dream of working hard in a red hot profession that was taking the world by storm.

The US didn't offer "socialized medicine" or anything like that, there was just work.

These refugees or asylees or whatever you want to call them, are interested in coming here and living off the fat of the land, and try to become voting citizens so they can fundamentally transform America into something like their homeland.

That's the diff, my grandfathers never voted. One remained a resident of America and never became a citizen. The other did, but he understood that he was born abroad and could never become President himself, so out of respect he never voted.

Deuteronomy 27:17: “Cursed be he that removeth his neighbour’s landmark. And all the people shall say, Amen.”

Isaiah 29:5 also says "But the horde of invaders will be like fine dust, the horde of tyrants like chaff that is blown away. It will happen suddenly, in a flash."

How about Genesis 14:14? "When Abram heard that his nephew had been taken captive, he mobilized his 318 trained men who had been born in his household, and he pursued the invaders as far as Dan.."

Isaiah 1:7 "Your land is devastated, your cities burned with fire. Right before your eyes your crops are being destroyed by foreign invaders. They leave behind devastation and destruction."
Judges 15:16

"And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men."

Does that mean we gotta swing Maxine Waters at them, too?

How does the US put an end to all these illegal caravans?
C'mon now, you reeeaaaallllyy think that they wouldn't have stopped them by now (if they really WANTED to) ?

Maybe "They" don't really want to stop them....after all, tens of thousands cross the borders every single month. And they're all dropping legal American citizen pups at 4 times the rate of other "Americans". We're being displaced. Plain & simple. And the US government is the Sugardaddy making it possible.
Not sure why everyone is gettin so worked up over these caravans. Just a drop in the bucket.

Judges 15:16

"And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men."

Does that mean we gotta swing Maxine Waters at them, too?

Good one! :21:

My ancestors didn't try to force their way in. The country needed men with strong backs by the million then, America was expanding so they were welcome and supported themselves.

As President Trump pointed out, America needs immigrants with science and technology backgrounds now. We have enough people here already for back breaking labor. That's why we want to get immigrants from Asia, instead of Shithole Countries. Nothing personal to the Shitholeites, but they just don't bring anything we need to the table.

Last edited by a moderator:
These caravans expect to be fed, sheltered, given clothing and medical care. All free of course.

They would not be so anxious to come here if they were facing angry and armed Americans.

Forum List

Back