How Donald has changed since election

When he gets sworn in he'll change back.

pepe-did-nothing-wrong---praise-kek_o_6946451.jpg

Let us know when he reaches the "you'll save $2,500 on your premiums" level.

When he gets sworn in he'll change back.

pepe-did-nothing-wrong---praise-kek_o_6946451.jpg

Trump says he wants nothing to do with Pepe.....LOL
Yes and when he looks back the sand will have frog footprints for the hard parts, where Pepe carried him.

When are you fools gonna admit that Donald played you all like a fiddle? He is more a Progressive than Hillary.
He's left wing, but not progressive. NO ONE is more progressive than the Hillary. She was the peak of feminism and the turning point of the tide. Feminists have gone as far as they are going to. The first female President will be a traditionalist. It will be Ivanka.

lol, guys. Trump isn't "left wing." FFS people. He's a rightist authoritarian. The only real liberal who ran was Stein.

us2016.png

Trump is quickly turning his back on you RW loons. Do you all feel stupid yet?

I see you have disassociative disorder JimH. It may not be treatable, but it WILL make you very entertaining.

Donald is spitting in your eye. ENJOY!

Yes your pre election commentary was SOOO accurate...

...further, I had no expectations before the election other than he was a better choice than Hillary.

I see you have disassociative disorder JimH. It may not be treatable, but it WILL make you very entertaining.

...further, I had no expectations before the election other than he was a better choice than Hillary.

Glad to hear, especially since he has turned his back on you...:badgrin:

WTF? You are turning out as pitiful as Jake. Be specific and don't try to hand me any fake news tweets.

Hillary still lost dude. Further, we are in a position to pass almost anything we want with no possibility the Dems can do a thing.

He turned his back on you so you could kiss his ass!
President Trump won the US election.
That makes him the winner.
Hillary's 3" high plastic 'Gold-Inspired Participation Trophy' is waiting for Hillary to pick up at the Trump Tower lobby desk.
She can pick it up anytime she is sober enough.
'Participation Trophies are handed out to losers.
President Trump has offered an invitation to Hillary to visit the Oval Office after he's inaugurated.
President Trump asked if she'd like to have a photo taken of her sitting behind the desk so she can take it home and have it framed.

Forum List

Back