How Donald has changed since election

Trump is quickly turning his back on you RW loons. Do you all feel stupid yet?

I see you have disassociative disorder JimH. It may not be treatable, but it WILL make you very entertaining.

Donald is spitting in your eye. ENJOY!

Yes your pre election commentary was SOOO accurate...

...further, I had no expectations before the election other than he was a better choice than Hillary.

Glad to hear, especially since he has turned his back on you...:badgrin:
He turned his back on you so you could kiss his ass!
President Trump won the US election.
That makes him the winner.
Hillary's 3" high plastic 'Gold-Inspired Participation Trophy' is waiting for Hillary to pick up at the Trump Tower lobby desk.
She can pick it up anytime she is sober enough.
'Participation Trophies are handed out to losers.
President Trump has offered an invitation to Hillary to visit the Oval Office after he's inaugurated.
President Trump asked if she'd like to have a photo taken of her sitting behind the desk so she can take it home and have it framed.

It may take you months to realize that you have been scammed. But you keep smiling, little buckaroo...:badgrin:

When he gets sworn in he'll change back.

pepe-did-nothing-wrong---praise-kek_o_6946451.jpg

Trump says he wants nothing to do with Pepe.....LOL
Yes and when he looks back the sand will have frog footprints for the hard parts, where Pepe carried him.

When are you fools gonna admit that Donald played you all like a fiddle? He is more a Progressive than Hillary.
Why would we admit to something that never happened? What's wrong with you? Locked in the basement again?

Let us know when he reaches the "you'll save $2,500 on your premiums" level.
This idiots getting more shrill each day. I wonder, if it will keep him from shooting up an elementary school, should we just admit that all these lies he spews are true? I mean, for the children?

If you have not seen the 180° turn that your boy has made on nearly all his campaign positions, you must be living in a cave....:biggrin:

This idiots getting more shrill each day. I wonder, if it will keep him from shooting up an elementary school, should we just admit that all these lies he spews are true? I mean, for the children?

Read this so you don't sound so stupid around your simple little friends:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.voanews.com/amp/3609139.html?client=ms-android-americamovil-us

https://www.google.com/amp/www.voanews.com/amp/3609139.html?client=ms-android-americamovil-us
I don't click on links filled with libtard lies. Please, don't kill any children.
GraphData.png

I don't click on links filled with libtard lies. Please, don't kill any children.View attachment 99745

Probably for the best. It would ruin your Thanksgiving.

I don't click on links filled with libtard lies. Please, don't kill any children.View attachment 99745

Thank you for admitting you post lies. Go shoot up a school.

Thank you for admitting you post lies. Go shoot up a school.

Go take a drink and a nap.

Our Donald will never change! He is perfect as he is, and will always be perfect and infallible and we will cast ourselves into the fires of hell if we should question his decisions!

Our Donald will never change! He is perfect as he is, and will always be perfect and infallible and we will cast ourselves into the fires of hell if we should question his decisions!

such is the mind of cult members...

How dare you! Trump shall cast his HOLY JUDGEMENT upon you, from above! Check twitter!

How dare you! Trump shall cast his HOLY JUDGEMENT upon you, from above! Check twitter!

Please refer to Donald from now on as "His Holiness Trump" from now on.

Forum List

Back