How dumb are Obama supporters?

what a well put together argument, you clearly don't know how to approach the situation do you? instead of burping out a bunuch of babble, why not make a counter point?
You can't make a counterpoint to Jake's horseshit. He simply declares victory and flounces off in a huff.

You know -- like leftists do.

keep the KKK shit off these forums, I know the tendecies of you righties to love the kkk, but please don't bring it here, its very backwards.

Jokey is that you? I noticed Jokey left and then you came along.

Also if you want to live in a bubble where EVERY SINGLE FOX NEWS and STRAT guy predicted a Romney land slide, then declare the us people gave you a mandate cause you still control the house, then stay in the bubble, you will never win another national election EVER again.

What are the top ten states again?
Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain
Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
Washington, D.C. $13.99 excluding DC but it was on the list
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia

here I will help you out.

Even Critics of Safety Net Increasingly Depend on It - NYTimes.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?_r=0

"Aaron Carroll of Indiana University tells us that in 2010, residents of the 10 states Gallup ranks as “most conservative” received 21.2 percent of their income in government transfers, while the number for the 10 most liberal states was only 17.1 percent."

"Now, there’s no mystery about red-state reliance on government programs. These states are relatively poor, which means both that people have fewer sources of income other than safety-net programs and that more of them qualify for “means-tested” programs such as Medicaid."

also your little cluttered atricle from a hack source is on talking about 1 entitlment program, I am talking about the TOTAL income received. LEARN TO FUCKING READ!
How ever in 2012 the year we are in right now these states are the welfare state top ten

Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia

your reposting shit means you do not understand what I am saying, so just reposting it does not further your argument. collecting welfare is NOT the only means of government compensation. FUCKING READ AGAIN WHAT I SAID. and tell your friend to take the sheet off his face.

Also if you want to live in a bubble where EVERY SINGLE FOX NEWS and STRAT guy predicted a Romney land slide, then declare the us people gave you a mandate cause you still control the house, then stay in the bubble, you will never win another national election EVER again.
I really hate to bring up this but it does seem to be an issue. obama's race got him over his failures as a president. plain and simple.

here I will help you out.

Even Critics of Safety Net Increasingly Depend on It - NYTimes.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?_r=0

"Aaron Carroll of Indiana University tells us that in 2010, residents of the 10 states Gallup ranks as “most conservative” received 21.2 percent of their income in government transfers, while the number for the 10 most liberal states was only 17.1 percent."

"Now, there’s no mystery about red-state reliance on government programs. These states are relatively poor, which means both that people have fewer sources of income other than safety-net programs and that more of them qualify for “means-tested” programs such as Medicaid."

also your little cluttered atricle from a hack source is on talking about 1 entitlment program, I am talking about the TOTAL income received. LEARN TO FUCKING READ!
How ever in 2012 the year we are in right now these states are the welfare state top ten

Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia

your reposting shit means you do not understand what I am saying, so just reposting it does not further your argument. collecting welfare is NOT the only means of government compensation. FUCKING READ AGAIN WHAT I SAID. and tell your friend to take the sheet off his face.

You're quoting shit from 2010 does not help your argument for 2012.

How dumb are Obama supporters?

stock-photo-5554209-bag-of-hammers.jpg

Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia

if you follow current stats of total comepsation as printed and reported by the us GOV. as well as HARVARD BIZ. SCHOOL. I know my father is a prof. there, unless you don't like factual stuff by the biz. school as well as nobel prize winners

if you follow current stats of total comepsation as printed and reported by the us GOV. as well as HARVARD BIZ. SCHOOL. I know my father is a prof. there, unless you don't like factual stuff by the biz. school as well as nobel prize winners

Dumb ass I'll say it one more time you're using 2010 information is not addressing the year 2012 and what I posted.

Oh your father what?
Nobel prize winners
obama won one of those why did he win it again? What was his accomplishments again?

what a well put together argument, you clearly don't know how to approach the situation do you? instead of burping out a bunuch of babble, why not make a counter point?
You can't make a counterpoint to Jake's horseshit. He simply declares victory and flounces off in a huff.

You know -- like leftists do.

keep the KKK shit off these forums, I know the tendecies of you righties to love the kkk, but please don't bring it here, its very backwards.
WTF, you retard?

I haven't brought any KKK shit here. Those who do are routinely condemned by the left AND the right.

I suggest you back off your stupid fucking leftist charges of racism, boy.

Whoopty-shit, boy. Don't take credit for the accomplishments of others.

Don't bow to Obama, but he is our president for the next four years.

If you guys keep insisting it was his race rather than the issues that got him elected, you are clueless.

To the OP, must we start to roll out the stupid stick that is the republican voter? need we say how the republican voter is duped into voting for the party that hurts them the most? need we point out the top 10 states that have the least amount of education and also lowest IQs are also the ones who vote for republicans? need we say how the top 10 that vote red are also the top 10 states who receive the most government compensation per house hold? I mean the list goes on and on and on. So what do we do about it? I don't think blaming the bottom of the barrel of either party is the way to go, do you?

If pointing out that Republicans makes you feel less stupid for not understanding basic math, go for it.

Forum List

Back