How dumb are Obama supporters?

The sequester.

As Sniperfire pointed out recently, the sequester is the compromise they said they couldn't agree on.
The way I understand it, the sequester was already agreed upon and the current "fiscal cliff" crap is about finding any way possible to undo the spending cuts.

Exactly. And while I have no doubt Boehner would fold like a cheap tent, The Tea Party contingency will be gonzo if they vote for kicking the can down the road.

My guess is they 'raise revenues' by closing some backdoor tax avoidance ability of the wealthy. As you have pointed out, the amount of revenues involved here is an elephants ass pimple, but there is face to be saved for all.

Last edited:
Send me a link of Romney voters who can't do simple math an I will be happy to start a thread about how dumb they are. Until then, this is all I got.

Well, okay...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJg3z5c93zU"]Karl Rove Causes Fox News Chaos By Challenging Obama Victory Projection - YouTube[/ame]

And I can think of a few others like this one.

Karl Rove is an idiot, like all professional pundits.

Bet you didn't say that in 2004.

I voted Romney, as you well know, daveman. I worked my butt off to make sure the doofi of the far right did not make it, which, thank heavens, panned out for the good guys. Now I am going to work for 2016 for the GOP, and I am going to work as hard as I can here against haters in the party. That hate cost us the election, nothing else. We should have won by 10 points. We did not because of the hate.
Go kiss Obama's ass some more, boy. Even the braindead leftists here aren't buying your bullshit.

what a well put together argument, you clearly don't know how to approach the situation do you? instead of burping out a bunuch of babble, why not make a counter point?

To the OP, must we start to roll out the stupid stick that is the republican voter? need we say how the republican voter is duped into voting for the party that hurts them the most? need we point out the top 10 states that have the least amount of education and also lowest IQs are also the ones who vote for republicans? need we say how the top 10 that vote red are also the top 10 states who receive the most government compensation per house hold? I mean the list goes on and on and on. So what do we do about it? I don't think blaming the bottom of the barrel of either party is the way to go, do you?

What are the top ten states again?
Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain
Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
Washington, D.C. $13.99 excluding DC but it was on the list
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia

I voted Romney, as you well know, daveman. I worked my butt off to make sure the doofi of the far right did not make it, which, thank heavens, panned out for the good guys. Now I am going to work for 2016 for the GOP, and I am going to work as hard as I can here against haters in the party. That hate cost us the election, nothing else. We should have won by 10 points. We did not because of the hate.
Go kiss Obama's ass some more, boy. Even the braindead leftists here aren't buying your bullshit.

Also don't ever refer to me as "boy", that simple minded shit is not welcome here.

Also don't ever refer to me as "boy", that simple minded shit is not welcome here.

Got a chip on your shoulder I see isn't that right boy?

Son, you should never let em see you sweat.

LOL

They think $75,000,000 is going to end the $1,000,000,000,000+ deficits.

Obama supporters celebrate in Chicago - YouTube!
Another success story of gubmint schooling.

I had a Sociology major trying to tell me yesterday that kids today are smarter.

I told him I see no evidence of that.

They're dumb but they're being told they're smarter.

I asked him why so many business majors can't find a job today.

He said he didn't know.

I said it's because most of them know theory but they don't have the drive nor the capital to start their own business. Forget the fact that most of them just wanted to show up at a company and wave their diploma and get a high paying job without any experience.
That's what you get when the liberal-controlled education system gives you medals for participation, not declaring winners of a ballgame so no one gets their feelings hurt, and not giving failing grades to bad students because you might hurt their self-esteem.

The sequester.

As Sniperfire pointed out recently, the sequester is the compromise they said they couldn't agree on.
The way I understand it, the sequester was already agreed upon and the current "fiscal cliff" crap is about finding any way possible to undo the spending cuts.

The sequester is part of the Budget Act of 2011. Since at that time they couldn't agree on a package of spending cuts and tax increases to bring down the deficit, they told themselves a scary story about implementing all of the proposed spending cuts and tax increases if they couldn't come to some other compromise in the next year. This was supposed to be such a frightening prospect that both sides would be motivated to reach a more moderate compromise, but instead they have only been motivated to blame the other side for failing.

The sequester was call a fiscal cliff by Bernanke because while it is expected to cut the deficit in half as a percentage of GDP, it is also expected to slow down the economy so much that it might push us into anther recession.

To the OP, must we start to roll out the stupid stick that is the republican voter? need we say how the republican voter is duped into voting for the party that hurts them the most? need we point out the top 10 states that have the least amount of education and also lowest IQs are also the ones who vote for republicans? need we say how the top 10 that vote red are also the top 10 states who receive the most government compensation per house hold? I mean the list goes on and on and on. So what do we do about it? I don't think blaming the bottom of the barrel of either party is the way to go, do you?

Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia

You do know that liberals are usually too stupid to decipher facts and prefer instead the bottle fed talking points, right?

what a well put together argument, you clearly don't know how to approach the situation do you? instead of burping out a bunuch of babble, why not make a counter point?
You can't make a counterpoint to Jake's horseshit. He simply declares victory and flounces off in a huff.

You know -- like leftists do.

Or you'll...what?

Oh, yeah:

Nothing. Boy. :lmao:

Last edited:

Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia

You do know that liberals are usually too stupid to decipher facts and prefer instead the bottle fed talking points, right?
Talking points will always get shot down.

Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia

here I will help you out.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/12/us/even-critics-of-safety-net-increasingly-depend-on-it.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?_r=0

"Aaron Carroll of Indiana University tells us that in 2010, residents of the 10 states Gallup ranks as “most conservative” received 21.2 percent of their income in government transfers, while the number for the 10 most liberal states was only 17.1 percent."

"Now, there’s no mystery about red-state reliance on government programs. These states are relatively poor, which means both that people have fewer sources of income other than safety-net programs and that more of them qualify for “means-tested” programs such as Medicaid."

also your little cluttered atricle from a hack source is on talking about 1 entitlment program, I am talking about the TOTAL income received. LEARN TO FUCKING READ!

You can't make a counterpoint to Jake's horseshit. He simply declares victory and flounces off in a huff.

You know -- like leftists do.

keep the KKK shit off these forums, I know the tendecies of you righties to love the kkk, but please don't bring it here, its very backwards.

Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia

here I will help you out.

Even Critics of Safety Net Increasingly Depend on It - NYTimes.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?_r=0

"Aaron Carroll of Indiana University tells us that in 2010, residents of the 10 states Gallup ranks as “most conservative” received 21.2 percent of their income in government transfers, while the number for the 10 most liberal states was only 17.1 percent."

"Now, there’s no mystery about red-state reliance on government programs. These states are relatively poor, which means both that people have fewer sources of income other than safety-net programs and that more of them qualify for “means-tested” programs such as Medicaid."

also your little cluttered atricle from a hack source is on talking about 1 entitlment program, I am talking about the TOTAL income received. LEARN TO FUCKING READ!
How ever in 2012 the year we are in right now these states are the welfare state top ten

Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia

Forum List

Back