How dumb are Obama supporters?

They think $75,000,000 is going to end the $1,000,000,000,000+ deficits.

url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwjtgR21nFQ#]Obama supporters celebrate in Chicago - YouTube[/url]!

Every little bit counts...isn't that what you said about cutting budgets and programs?

My oh my, who would ever have thought you could politicize math?

:cool:

Start cutting spending and we can talk about raising taxes.

Yea, let's make policy based on the anecdotal. Especially when the author of the video had intent to find what he presented.

Like the guy in the video that the entire art world would collapse without government support? Does he know that art sells for millions of dollars? Maybe we should redistribute the money from good artists to shitty ones, I am sure the good artists wouldn't have a problem with that.

Windbag
How dumb are Obama supporters?
They think $75,000,000 is going to end the $1,000,000,000,000+ deficits.
You sure you wanna go there?

This is what your guy thought would make a dent in the deficit. You might want to think about that because its among the reasons why that idiot, and you, LOST.

Quit whining and quit lying.

A4Yx7bvCMAAVOsV.png

If you want to talk about how "my guy" would make a dent in the deficit I suggest you start talking about Johnson, not Romney, I never supported Mitt.

Shelzin, either you support goodness or you support bripat, bigreb, gone bezerk, QWB, and the other far right extremists who hate, hate, hate.

If you support their hate, you are a hater.
So essentially you didn't want to comment about anything to do with the topic and wanted to attack windbag for the sheer joy of doing it?

That is what Jake does.

Then you have nothing of worth to add, QWB, because Americans think Ayn was raddled.

Ever notice how right wingers say something really, really stupid and then attack the left because they insist it's what the left is thinking?

Believe me, when I think of the right, what I really feel is "pity". Because right wingers are so deluded.

Oh, and the Grand Canyon didn't come from "Noah's Flood". There was no "Noah's Flood".

I can trump anything you have to say about religion and the right.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/The-Gospel-According-Barack-Christianity/dp/0983068046"]The Gospel According to Barrack.[/ame]

I think threads questioning the intelligence of Obama's supporters, after the nationwide electoral debacle the GOP just performed with 8% unemployment, are absolutely delightful.

Send me a link of Romney voters who can't do simple math an I will be happy to start a thread about how dumb they are. Until then, this is all I got.

The extreme right and the libertarians are as loony as the extreme left, for sure.

Both camps are loony toons.

Gonna require both at the same time.

Neither. Hold spending at current levels in inflation adjusted dollars and do whatever is necessary to get the economy growing and the deficit will shrink. Raising taxes and cutting spending will both tend to slow economic growth and increase unemployment and should be as long as boosting economic growth remains a possibility.

I could fix things in 4 years easily and pay off the debt but people would riot because the Federal Government would be 100% out of their lives and people love being controlled.

Major economists government and business disagree with you.

Both are gonna happen, whether you like it.

Gonna require both at the same time.

Neither. Hold spending at current levels in inflation adjusted dollars and do whatever is necessary to get the economy growing and the deficit will shrink. Raising taxes and cutting spending will both tend to slow economic growth and increase unemployment and should be as long as boosting economic growth remains a possibility.

Gonna take revenue increase and budget cuts, together to do this.

Can't do one by itself: a grand omnibus bill.

Done correctly, and such a bargain will destroy the political strength of the far left, the far right, and the libertarians.

How sweet it will be.

I voted Romney, as you well know, daveman. I worked my butt off to make sure the doofi of the far right did not make it, which, thank heavens, panned out for the good guys. Now I am going to work for 2016 for the GOP, and I am going to work as hard as I can here against haters in the party. That hate cost us the election, nothing else. We should have won by 10 points. We did not because of the hate.

WTF are you talking about? 3 million independents and republicans did not vote- why? Mostly because of the moronic idea that having Romney as president is equal to having Obama as president i.e. they're two sides of the same coin. This means that the messaging sucked.

There is plenty of room in the republican party of diverse opinions. Moderates are not republicans gone light. They are moderates-they have a place in the party, but you do not change the platform for them. Conservatives are conservatives. They are conservative in all of their policies. The idea that they need to be socially moderate is a canard.

US Drone Strike statistic based on research by a team of journalists of the Bureau of Investigative Journalism:[3][16]

(As of October 10, 2012)

Total strikes: 347
Total reported killed: 2,572 – 3,341
Civilians reported killed: 474 – 884
Children reported killed: 176
Total reported injured: 1,232 – 1,366
Strikes under the Bush Administration: 52
Strikes under the Obama Administration: 295

I think threads questioning the intelligence of Obama's supporters, after the nationwide electoral debacle the GOP just performed with 8% unemployment, are absolutely delightful.

Send me a link of Romney voters who can't do simple math an I will be happy to start a thread about how dumb they are. Until then, this is all I got.

Well, okay...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJg3z5c93zU]Karl Rove Causes Fox News Chaos By Challenging Obama Victory Projection - YouTube[/ame]

And I can think of a few others like this one.

Forum List

Back