🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How DUMB are these people? Totally making me NOT give any more!

Metric Media was established to fill the void in community news after years of decline in local reporting by legacy media. This site is one of hundreds nationwide to inform citizens about news in their local communities.

Many local and state governments operate without sufficient media oversight. When citizens are deprived of basic government information, communities and civic discourse suffer.

Our approach is to provide objective, data-driven information without political bias. We provide 100% original reporting, including to share as much data as possible from government and other publicly available sources. We also provide a platform for all citizens whose views on issues are rarely heard. If you want a voice in your community, we want to hear from you.

Send your news releases, tips, and comments to the Central Nova News newsroom at [email protected]
Still no proof direct from the Salvation Army site? Yup, thought so. Just more bullshit? :auiqs.jpg:

Still no proof direct from the Salvation Army site? Yup, thought so. Just more bullshit? :auiqs.jpg:
From their web site:
Responding at an individual level:
• Salvationists are expected to take personal action against racism motivated by their obedience to the example of Jesus and their respect of the image of God in every person.
• Salvationists are expected to seek to influence the attitudes of others by expressly rejecting racial stereotypes, slurs and jokes.
• Salvationists should raise their families to appreciate the diversity of cultures and ethnicities.
• Salvationists are encouraged to join with others in combined efforts to bring about justice for the victims of racism.

Truly pathetic!

Racism has been part of christianity among white people. There is nothing racist about saying that. Non racist whites won't get offended and will continue donating to the SA. I'm sure you right wingers aren't going to miss getting a tax deduction because of butthurt.

Racism has been part of christianity among white people. There is nothing racist about saying that. Non racist whites won't get offended and will continue donating to the SA. I'm sure you right wingers aren't going to miss getting a tax deduction because of butthurt.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Rank Racist 'Tard Alert!

Good first step. You linked to Salvation Army sites and not to some nutjob right-wing site like the other idiot.

Now, where in the three links does the Salvation Army say that White people are evil or that they want Christians to apologize for being racist blah blah blah. ?

You idiots got triggered by some stupid right-wing site but none of you can prove it by quoting the exact wordings from the Salvation Army.
Where is your proof that this site Salvation Army's donors withdraw support in response to racial "wokeness" initiative is a "right-wing site"?

healthmyths

I thought USA was 60 percent Latino and 20 percent white
I put this up including the link... as I infrequently put unsubstantiated numbers up especially! Follow the link!
Population of the USA...
White: 60.1% (Non-Hispanic)
Hispanic: 18.5%
Black: 12.2%
Asian: 5.6%

And racism is part of the black community also!
Read what a An African American reader, Allene, wants to start a conversation about the “misconceptions about being black in America.” (She also highlights the trailer for a documentary on shadism, Dark Girls, seen above.) Allene writes:
Black people desire equal rights, to be sure, but when young black people go to racially-mixed high schools and colleges, exactly why are all black students required to only support black student organizations? Why do some of these same, educated, young black people deny other young black people from the human activity of just being a human being? The worst of this aspect of being a black college student in America is the judgement that happens in those organizations. “You ain't black enough, why you got pretty hair--your momma or daddy white"?

From their web site:
Responding at an individual level:
• Salvationists are expected to take personal action against racism motivated by their obedience to the example of Jesus and their respect of the image of God in every person.
• Salvationists are expected to seek to influence the attitudes of others by expressly rejecting racial stereotypes, slurs and jokes.
• Salvationists should raise their families to appreciate the diversity of cultures and ethnicities.
• Salvationists are encouraged to join with others in combined efforts to bring about justice for the victims of racism.

Truly pathetic!
Are you really such a moron? First, show me where it says Whites need to apologize for their racism (your first post in this thread)?

Second - What in God's name do you have against a spiritual organization asking people to denounce their racism in obedience to the example of Jesus or respect the image of God in every person? Only a true racist will have a problem with that.

Again, from what you quoted... The Salvationists are expected to expressly reject racial stereotypes... notice that it does not in any way say, White person. In fact, if you read all of their words, they expressly ask people of all races to forgo racism.

Do you know what is pathetic? That you idiots took the sincere words of a true Christian organization and twisted it to get all triggered up. Only a pathetic sick racist SOB does something like this. You morons should be ashamed.

Chill, darliing.
Awww... poor retard is looking for love in all the wrong places... Awww Sorry, retard. I am all spoken for. But keep looking. You are sure to find a racist retard just like you to cuddle up. Good luck :itsok:

Newsweek has been owned by right-wing Korean-American cleric David Jang for a while now. Next time, check out your sources before posting.

Salvation Army Wants White Donors to Offer “Sincere Apology” for Their Racism

The Salvation Army wants its white donors to give it more than just money this Christmas season. Its leadership is also demanding they apologize for being racist.

It’s part of a push by the Christian charitable organization to embrace the ideas of Black Lives Matter, an activist group working to, among other things, “dismantle white privilege” and “disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure.”

The Salvation Army’s Alexandria-based leadership has created an “International Social Justice Commission” which has developed and released a “resource” to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let’s Talk about Racism. It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer “a sincere apology” to blacks for being “antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community.”

“Many have come to believe that we live in a post-racial society, but racism is very real for our brothers and sisters who are refused jobs and housing, denied basic rights and brutalized and oppressed simply because of the color of their skin,” one lesson explains. “There is an urgent need for Christians to evaluate racist attitudes and practices in light of our faith, and to live faithfully in today’s world.”

My comment: Leftism and Wokeness, like a cancer, has infected and destroyed yet another victim. They get nothing from me anymore.

The Salvation Army wants its white donors to give it more than just money this Christmas season. Its leadership is also demanding they apologize for being racist.

It’s part of a push by the Christian charitable organization to embrace the ideas of Black Lives Matter, an activist group working to, among other things, “dismantle white privilege” and “disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure.”

The Salvation Army’s Alexandria-based leadership has created an “International Social Justice Commission” which has developed and released a “resource” to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let’s Talk about Racism. It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer “a sincere apology” to blacks for being “antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community.”

“Many have come to believe that we live in a post-racial society, but racism is very real for our brothers and sisters who are refused jobs and housing, denied basic rights and brutalized and oppressed simply because of the color of their skin,” one lesson explains. “There is an urgent need for Christians to evaluate racist attitudes and practices in light of our faith, and to live faithfully in today’s world.”

My comment: Leftism and Wokeness, like a cancer, has infected and destroyed yet another victim. They get nothing from me anymore.
Great marketing plan. I always sling something in the kettle. No more if this is accurate

This is more grandstanding and hollow words in my view. All bullshit aside, if you want to do something real get to work convincing your white people to petition the government to pay Black people the wages of their enslaved ancestors with interest as well as punitive damages for all the racism that has occurred up to this point.

The Gateway Pundit? Holy shit...

The Gateway Pundit? Holy shit...

Here you go you nasty skank. Newsweek. Is Newsweek better for you?

Salvation Army's Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial 'Wokeness' Initiative
As The Salvation Army launches its Red Kettle Campaign this holiday season, some of its long-time donors are withdrawing their support from the 156-year old charitable organization citing its newly embraced "woke" ideology as the reason.

Of great concern to loyal supporters and faithful Salvationists is the initiative dubbed "Let's Talk About Racism." In a nutshell, its curriculum outlines the Christian church's alleged racial collusion and provides action steps to analyze and combat racism through an "anti-racist" lens while incorporating Critical Race Theory.

Forum List

Back