🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How DUMB are these people? Totally making me NOT give any more!

I did. There is no link from the Salvation Army, moron.
What the hell do you call this???

Along with coins this Christmas, Salvation Army wants white donors to offer a "sincere apology" for their racism

The Salvation Army's Alexandria-based leadership has created an "International Social Justice Commission" which has developed and released a "resource" to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let's Talk about Racism.
It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer "a sincere apology" to blacks for being "antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community."
In an accompanying Study Guide on Racism, Salvation Army authors explain that all whites are racist, even if they don't realize it.

Is that any more clear? Distinct? Unless YOU are biased, and a non-white RACIST!!!

What the hell do you call this???

Along with coins this Christmas, Salvation Army wants white donors to offer a "sincere apology" for their racism

The Salvation Army's Alexandria-based leadership has created an "International Social Justice Commission" which has developed and released a "resource" to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let's Talk about Racism.
It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer "a sincere apology" to blacks for being "antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community."
In an accompanying Study Guide on Racism, Salvation Army authors explain that all whites are racist, even if they don't realize it.

Is that any more clear? Distinct? Unless YOU are biased, and a non-white RACIST!!!
Are you really such a moron? Where on their site do the Salvation Army ask for Whites to apologize for being racists?

I could care less about some stupid right-wing site called Central Nova or whatever... show me from the actual Salvation Army site the words you claim. Get it now? Now, git.

I figured it out! The Salvation Army and others of the "WOKE" clan are really the racists here!
Why else would these dummies put out such disgusting words...
UNLESS they WANTED the black community to suffer? These are the true racists because by making this
distinction, what do they really believe the consequences will be? MORE donations?
With the top ten states donations by 70,270,886 Americans 65.9% done by whites..20.7% blacks.
Which group will stop giving? In 2020 Salvation Army received $238,500,000 in donations
How many whites like me won't be giving to Salvation Army AFTER their criticism of WHITES?
That's why the Salvation Army did it! They WANT to see donations down!

It is NOW happening!!!​

BY CARLY MAYBERRY ON 11/24/21 AT 5:56 PM EST​

Salvation Army's Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial 'Wokeness' Initiative​

As The Salvation Army launches its Red Kettle Campaign this holiday season, some of its long-time donors are withdrawing their support from the 156-year old charitable organization citing its newly embraced "woke" ideology as the reason.
Of great concern to loyal supporters and faithful Salvationists is the initiative dubbed "Let's Talk About Racism." In a nutshell, its curriculum outlines the Christian church's alleged racial collusion and provides action steps to analyze and combat racism through an "anti-racist" lens while incorporating Critical Race Theory.
The appeal, calling for a revocation of the "Let's Talk About Racism" curriculum, currently has 12,200 signatures from members and donors rejecting what they consider a "woke script."

I figured it out! The Salvation Army and others of the "WOKE" clan are really the racists here!
Why else would these dummies put out such disgusting words...
UNLESS they WANTED the black community to suffer? These are the true racists because by making this
distinction, what do they really believe the consequences will be? MORE donations?
With the top ten states donations by 70,270,886 Americans 65.9% done by whites..20.7% blacks.
Which group will stop giving? In 2020 Salvation Army received $238,500,000 in donations
How many whites like me won't be giving to Salvation Army AFTER their criticism of WHITES?
That's why the Salvation Army did it! They WANT to see donations down!

LOL So, still no link from the actual Salvation Army site but dumb racist shit from some stupid right-wing site?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

What am I supposed to prove? Dude, seriously, medication.
Medication for what? Asking you to prove that the Salvation Army actually hates Whites? Are you that stupid?

I wish I can return the favor and ask you to take some medication for your stupidity, but seriously, there is no cure for you :itsok:

Medication for what? Asking you to prove that the Salvation Army actually hates Whites? Are you that stupid?

I wish I can return the favor and ask you to take some medication for your stupidity, but seriously, there is no cure for you :itsok:
You drooling 'tard. Go back and look at my posts. I made no such claim.

You drooling 'tard. Go back and look at my posts. I made no such claim.
Of course not. You are a troll. All you have done is troll me. But then you are a trumptard. What else are you capable of?

Sign of the times:

Yesterday there was a red kettle in the lobby of the coffee shop.

Today it's gone.

Last seen tucked under the arm of a street person on the way to cook Thanksgiving Stew in the shelter of the overpass called "Camp Xiden".

The restaurant owner says she won't allot it to be replaced and was glad to see it having been recycled to a useful purpose.

I did. There is no link from the Salvation Army, moron.

Didn't look very hard did ya commie? All are from the link I provided above.
Here's one

Here's number two

Here's number three.

Didn't look very hard did ya commie? All are from the link I provided above.
Here's one

Here's number two

Here's number three.

Good first step. You linked to Salvation Army sites and not to some nutjob right-wing site like the other idiot.

Now, where in the three links does the Salvation Army say that White people are evil or that they want Christians to apologize for being racist blah blah blah. ?

You idiots got triggered by some stupid right-wing site but none of you can prove it by quoting the exact wordings from the Salvation Army.

Good first step. You linked to Salvation Army sites and not to some nutjob right-wing site like the other idiot.

Now, where in the three links does the Salvation Army say that White people are evil or that they want Christians to apologize for being racist blah blah blah. ?

You idiots got triggered by some stupid right-wing site but none of you can prove it by quoting the exact wordings from the Salvation Army.

FOAD commie, I'm not going to read them to you.

Just to set the record straight, I've never given a penny to The Salvation Army.

If I'm looking for salvation, I will call on experts...

17419886.jpg

I've seen and researched enough on this.
My wife and I donate $200.00 quarterly to the Salvation Army. Was just getting ready to sign a check for the holidays.
Instead we are mailing them a notice that WE AIN'T WOKE. BYE! :hhello:
Unfortunately, that ain't good enough.

We need to leave corn-filled shit in their money pots, tell the bell ringers to knock off the fucking racket and go fuck themselves, and generally do our 100% best to completely destroy the organization forever.

Metric Media was established to fill the void in community news after years of decline in local reporting by legacy media. This site is one of hundreds nationwide to inform citizens about news in their local communities.

Many local and state governments operate without sufficient media oversight. When citizens are deprived of basic government information, communities and civic discourse suffer.

Our approach is to provide objective, data-driven information without political bias. We provide 100% original reporting, including to share as much data as possible from government and other publicly available sources. We also provide a platform for all citizens whose views on issues are rarely heard. If you want a voice in your community, we want to hear from you.

Send your news releases, tips, and comments to the Central Nova News newsroom at [email protected]

That's troublesome for those who note The Salvation Army has been a leader in confronting racism long before the rest of the country and over five decades before the civil rights movement. And they're asking why then should members of an organization built by the Christian faith to actually assist people of all races in need, be repentant of behavior they never perpetuated?

Right wing nut sites??

Forum List

Back