How far is the US from Fascism ?

You seem incapable of holding a conversation. Very maga.
I love it when comedy shows like TDS send reporters down to interview idiot MAGA's.

Many of Donald Trump’s supporters refuse to believe he’s lied ― even when the former president has admitted to it.

In startling footage that aired on MSNBC on Sunday, the prankster duo known as The Good Liars confronted people at a rally with the former president’s own statements admitting to lies.

I love it when comedy shows like TDS send reporters down to interview idiot MAGA's.

Many of Donald Trump’s supporters refuse to believe he’s lied ― even when the former president has admitted to it.

In startling footage that aired on MSNBC on Sunday, the prankster duo known as The Good Liars confronted people at a rally with the former president’s own statements admitting to lies.
He didnt say North Pole or South. We all know where the Lost City of Atlantis is buried.

Trumpism isnt new. There is a long history of fascism in the US. If trump is elected then a noisy minority may see all their dreams come true.

In the video, Ellis describes a conversation she had with former senior Trump White House official Dan Scavino around Dec. 19, 2020. She tells prosecutors she “emphasized to him I thought the claims and the ability to challenge the election results was essentially over,” and Scavino responded that Trump and his team didn’t care.

“He said, ‘The boss is not going to leave under any circumstances. We are just going to stay in power,'” Ellis said. “And I said to him, ‘Well, it doesn’t quite work that way, you realize.’ And he said, ‘We don’t care.'”

Last edited:

It took Hitler less than 6 months to tighten his grip on power. As I watched this programme I was struck by the similarities between Germany and the US. Hitler and Trump.

Hitler waged war on German institutions. Its government, its press and of course its court system. When he had finished there was nothing left.He burned fown the Reichstag. Trump lanched an invasion of Congress.

Hitler told Germans that he was the only answer to the problems of the state. Trump is doing that right now.

Hitlers followers had a violent core of street thugs who beat and murdered anybody that Hitler didnt like, They were paramilitary and wore their own uniforms. A bit like the proud boys and oath keepers. Violent thugs.

The threats of violence to prosecutors, judges and juries is something that they both share.

Hitler took his revenge on those who opposed him. Check out the story of Hans Litten. He was murdered in a camp for the crime of humiliating Hitler in court.

Of course Trump is threatening revenge on everyone who gets in his way.

Hitler and his group despised democracy. So do Trump and his chums. They just want power and too many "wrong" people vote. Election denying is pure fascism when it does not present any evidence. Its not just that trump is a narcissist. He is a deeply evil man.Like Hitler.

Hitler hated minorities. So does trump and trumpism. The nazis told women to get back in the home. So do trumpists. The nazis murdered gay folk. Trump vilifies them and works to remove them from society.

The nazis burned books, so does trumpism. Intellectuals were murdered by nazis. Check out trumpism and climate change.

This is not controversial. The biggest eye opener was the way that German society backed down at every opportunity. They thought that they were being clever. But Hitler just took the concession and moved on to the next level.

Those GOP politicians who have facilitated the rise of trump, looked the other way and swallowed their pride will have blood on their hands.

Trumpism isnt new. There is a long history of fascism in the US. If trump is elected then a noisy minority may see all their dreams come true.

I can't see that many similarities. Germany had a fragile system, and the US does too, however the checks and balances in the US are much better than Germany had.

Trump, for the most part, seems to be prepping the US for some future where fascism or some other extremism might take over.

The Koch brothers (say it like it is, COCK brothers) brought about change after their VP election run failure in 1980. They've been changing the US and Trump is merely a symptom, but he's pushing things further and further, but I think the ground the Koch brothers (say it like it is) were the real culprits here.

I can't see that many similarities. Germany had a fragile system, and the US does too, however the checks and balances in the US are much better than Germany had.

Trump, for the most part, seems to be prepping the US for some future where fascism or some other extremism might take over.

The Koch brothers (say it like it is, COCK brothers) brought about change after their VP election run failure in 1980. They've been changing the US and Trump is merely a symptom, but he's pushing things further and further, but I think the ground the Koch brothers (say it like it is) were the real culprits here.
I think the primary difference here is that the German people were suffering through an actual economic crisis, while the Trumpsters have been convinced by voices they trust that THEY are suffering through a cultural & economic crisis.

Those same voices are purposely not equipping them with constructive skills required to improve the situation, but are instead putting their efforts into make them angrier and angrier and more paranoid. In steps Trump to save them.

The key similarity is a "strongman" type arriving to save the day, no matter what the cost.

I wouldnt want to put it to the test.

Utter horseshit.

The point is that your theory that you are defined by who supports you doesn't make Democrats look good.
rg8mzc6zoykb1.jpg

It took Hitler less than 6 months to tighten his grip on power. As I watched this programme I was struck by the similarities between Germany and the US. Hitler and Trump.

Hitler waged war on German institutions. Its government, its press and of course its court system. When he had finished there was nothing left.He burned fown the Reichstag. Trump lanched an invasion of Congress.

Hitler told Germans that he was the only answer to the problems of the state. Trump is doing that right now.

Hitlers followers had a violent core of street thugs who beat and murdered anybody that Hitler didnt like, They were paramilitary and wore their own uniforms. A bit like the proud boys and oath keepers. Violent thugs.

The threats of violence to prosecutors, judges and juries is something that they both share.

Hitler took his revenge on those who opposed him. Check out the story of Hans Litten. He was murdered in a camp for the crime of humiliating Hitler in court.

Of course Trump is threatening revenge on everyone who gets in his way.

Hitler and his group despised democracy. So do Trump and his chums. They just want power and too many "wrong" people vote. Election denying is pure fascism when it does not present any evidence. Its not just that trump is a narcissist. He is a deeply evil man.Like Hitler.

Hitler hated minorities. So does trump and trumpism. The nazis told women to get back in the home. So do trumpists. The nazis murdered gay folk. Trump vilifies them and works to remove them from society.

The nazis burned books, so does trumpism. Intellectuals were murdered by nazis. Check out trumpism and climate change.

This is not controversial. The biggest eye opener was the way that German society backed down at every opportunity. They thought that they were being clever. But Hitler just took the concession and moved on to the next level.

Those GOP politicians who have facilitated the rise of trump, looked the other way and swallowed their pride will have blood on their hands.

Awesome, awesome post! You hit the nail on the head! Drop the mic! I am in complete agreement with you.

They supported Dims. Your theory is that it only matters who supports you, not who you support, dumbass.
Sure.........Q-NUT.
I'm sure you have a link.

So, Trump is responsible for David Duke's endorsement?
Let alone Hannibal Lecter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back