How far is the US from Fascism ?

prog turds like you are the one's who resemble NAZIs. Consider the way you cheer all these Stalinist show trials Biden is subjecting Trump to.

That's exactly what the Germans said when they put Hitler in jail. After they read mein kompf. Interesting.

No they didn't. The NAZIIs weren't notorious for genocide in 1923.

You;re a fucking dumbass.
Weren't we denying it was happening until the early 40's? I mean Americans?

Anyways, you may cling to the differences but you're ignoring the similarities. Not just Trump/Adolph but you and Germans in 1939. They too liked Hitler's boom to the economy. Was it worth it? Who did Hitler beat? Von Biden?

Interesting you posted this. On Veterans Day. Just 5 days later Trump would make a speech

Donald Trump honored Veterans Day with a pledge to purge the U.S. of the “radical left.”

Sound familiar?

“In honor of our great Veterans on Veteran’s Day, we pledge to you that we will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our Country, lie, steal, and cheat on Elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America, and the American Dream,” Trump warned in his post.

“The threat from outside forces is far less sinister, dangerous, and grave, than the threat from within. Despite the hatred and anger of the Radical Left Lunatics who want to destroy our Country, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

“It doesn’t echo ‘Mein Kampf’ ― this is textbook ‘Mein Kampf.’”
He isnt trying to hide it anymore is he ?

prog turds like you are the one's who resemble NAZIs. Consider the way you cheer all these Stalinist show trials Biden is subjecting Trump to.

And it doesn't matter what Trump "meant" when he made that fascist speech or tweet.

Any antisemite will hear this vocabulary as directed against Jews

And do you even realize how insane Trump is?

During a Saturday speech in Claremont, New Hampshire, Trump said if he wins back the White House in 2024, he would “root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our Country, lie, steal, and cheat on Elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America, and the American Dream.”
“The threat from outside forces is far less sinister, dangerous, and grave, than the threat from within,” the Republican 2024 front-runner added. “Despite the hatred and anger of the Radical Left Lunatics who want to destroy our Country, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

He still insists the election was rigged? How can his poll numbers be up?

It took Hitler less than 6 months to tighten his grip on power. As I watched this programme I was struck by the similarities between Germany and the US. Hitler and Trump.

Hitler waged war on German institutions. Its government, its press and of course its court system. When he had finished there was nothing left.He burned fown the Reichstag. Trump lanched an invasion of Congress.

Hitler told Germans that he was the only answer to the problems of the state. Trump is doing that right now.

Hitlers followers had a violent core of street thugs who beat and murdered anybody that Hitler didnt like, They were paramilitary and wore their own uniforms. A bit like the proud boys and oath keepers. Violent thugs.

The threats of violence to prosecutors, judges and juries is something that they both share.

Hitler took his revenge on those who opposed him. Check out the story of Hans Litten. He was murdered in a camp for the crime of humiliating Hitler in court.

Of course Trump is threatening revenge on everyone who gets in his way.

Hitler and his group despised democracy. So do Trump and his chums. They just want power and too many "wrong" people vote. Election denying is pure fascism when it does not present any evidence. Its not just that trump is a narcissist. He is a deeply evil man.Like Hitler.

Hitler hated minorities. So does trump and trumpism. The nazis told women to get back in the home. So do trumpists. The nazis murdered gay folk. Trump vilifies them and works to remove them from society.

The nazis burned books, so does trumpism. Intellectuals were murdered by nazis. Check out trumpism and climate change.

This is not controversial. The biggest eye opener was the way that German society backed down at every opportunity. They thought that they were being clever. But Hitler just took the concession and moved on to the next level.

Those GOP politicians who have facilitated the rise of trump, looked the other way and swallowed their pride will have blood on their hands.

Trumpism isnt new. There is a long history of fascism in the US. If trump is elected then a noisy minority may see all their dreams come true.
People like you are bringing it in. I am NOT a Trumper but you seem blind as can be to what is changing.
Did you really not see that the first big step would have been stupid lazy foolish Biden's
Disinformation Governance Board (DGB)

People like you are bringing it in. I am NOT a Trumper but you seem blind as can be to what is changing.
Did you really not see that the first big step would have been stupid lazy foolish Biden's
Disinformation Governance Board (DGB)
You're a Trumper alright. Certainly you aren't a fan of Biden's. So you prefer a fascist criminal dictator.

Lots of Russians love Putin. Now I see you Republicans are no different that Russian who like Putin. What percent do you think that is 45%? Same as here. We just need to get out the vote. No one drives liberals to the polls like Trump.

He isnt trying to hide it anymore is he ?
So you prefer a fascist criminal dictator.
I've noticed that I'm spending less time with the news over the last couple of days, and I think it was the "vermin" quote from Trump, echoing the use of the word by Hitler and Mussolini. The parallels with these two people have become too numerous, too frequent, and too consistent.

He's telling us what he's going to do, even if Stephen Miller or some other fascist is writing his words for him.

Historic times. I never, ever thought I would see this here.

You're a Trumper alright. Certainly you aren't a fan of Biden's. So you prefer a fascist criminal dictator.

Lots of Russians love Putin. Now I see you Republicans are no different that Russian who like Putin. What percent do you think that is 45%? Same as here. We just need to get out the vote. No one drives liberals to the polls like Trump.
You are destroying the nation. It does not matter what you spew for it is the same. Progs are the shallowest people on the planet. And have gotten massive success with it as very few get in your faces back. People educated from Prog dictums are now anti-Israel in our nation. That is your party. You are the end. For what you promote as hate and yourselves. Even if there is no fight against you, there is no cure for lethargic responses and malaise. a slow death occurs, and people get poorer. At some point peasants in privileged employment with good pensions will have lowered monthly checks or lose it all. It even makes production look better for the tyrants in power. And we have one installed at this moment.

You are destroying the nation. It does not matter what you spew for it is the same. Progs are the shallowest people on the planet. And have gotten massive success with it as very few get in your faces back. People educated from Prog dictums are now anti-Israel in our nation. That is your party. You are the end. For what you promote as hate and yourselves. Even if there is no fight against you, there is no cure for lethargic responses and malaise. a slow death occurs, and people get poorer. At some point peasants in privileged employment with good pensions will have lowered monthly checks or lose it all. It even makes production look better for the tyrants in power. And we have one installed at this moment.

YOU fucking idiots who vote for Reagan, Bush, Mitch, Carl Rove, Newt, etc. I think it's funny voted for the people who made you poorer and you don't even know it.

You don't realize the middle class is the creation of liberal policies and unions. You think unregulated free market capitalism created the middle class. What an idiot you must be. Too far gone to have a serious conversation. Based on your unibomber type ramblings.

I've noticed that I'm spending less time with the news over the last couple of days, and I think it was the "vermin" quote from Trump, echoing the use of the word by Hitler and Mussolini. The parallels with these two people have become too numerous, too frequent, and too consistent.

He's telling us what he's going to do, even if Stephen Miller or some other fascist is writing his words for him.

Historic times. I never, ever thought I would see this here.
So anyone who uses the word "vermin" is a NAZI?

You are such a hoot!

Last edited:
You have got to be the most Trump obsessed fucker walking this earth. Seriously dude read a book go to movie or concert take a trip get laid do something anything to expand your life beyond Trump.

It took Hitler less than 6 months to tighten his grip on power. As I watched this programme I was struck by the similarities between Germany and the US. Hitler and Trump.

Hitler waged war on German institutions. Its government, its press and of course its court system. When he had finished there was nothing left.He burned fown the Reichstag. Trump lanched an invasion of Congress.

Hitler told Germans that he was the only answer to the problems of the state. Trump is doing that right now.

Hitlers followers had a violent core of street thugs who beat and murdered anybody that Hitler didnt like, They were paramilitary and wore their own uniforms. A bit like the proud boys and oath keepers. Violent thugs.

The threats of violence to prosecutors, judges and juries is something that they both share.

Hitler took his revenge on those who opposed him. Check out the story of Hans Litten. He was murdered in a camp for the crime of humiliating Hitler in court.

Of course Trump is threatening revenge on everyone who gets in his way.

Hitler and his group despised democracy. So do Trump and his chums. They just want power and too many "wrong" people vote. Election denying is pure fascism when it does not present any evidence. Its not just that trump is a narcissist. He is a deeply evil man.Like Hitler.

Hitler hated minorities. So does trump and trumpism. The nazis told women to get back in the home. So do trumpists. The nazis murdered gay folk. Trump vilifies them and works to remove them from society.

The nazis burned books, so does trumpism. Intellectuals were murdered by nazis. Check out trumpism and climate change.

This is not controversial. The biggest eye opener was the way that German society backed down at every opportunity. They thought that they were being clever. But Hitler just took the concession and moved on to the next level.

Those GOP politicians who have facilitated the rise of trump, looked the other way and swallowed their pride will have blood on their hands.

Trumpism isnt new. There is a long history of fascism in the US. If trump is elected then a noisy minority may see all their dreams come true.
"Don't know much about history..." -Sam Cooke (1960)

You get the "NAZI vibe" whenever anyone you disagree with speaks.
Nope. I'm really afraid of a guy who would try to steal our election and even still insists the election was rigged. And I'm afraid and shocked 40% even would vote for him.

But I won't be shocked. Not when I listen to people like my brother who says idiot Arabs aren't going to vote for Biden next year and he needs them to win MI. Are they stupid? Do they think Republicans are pro Palestinians?

Forum List

Back