How Fast Can We Get San Francisco Mayor, Sheriff, and Supervisors in JAIL ?

It's funny how this girls death choked and died in the news in a matter of hours.

Why do you find her death 'funny'?

In San Francisco this tragic murder has been in the news every day. In national news for several days.

It's funny how this girls death choked and died in the news in a matter of hours.

In San Francisco this tragic murder has been in the news every day. In national news for several days.

You really should brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

What I found funny was the speed at which her story disappeared from the headlines. Not her death.

What I found funny was the speed at which her story disappeared from the headlines. Not her death.
I think you meant ODD, not "funny", and I agree with you. Compared to Blacks (who were criminal) like Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, and Freddie Gray, this murder of a completely innocent White woman is being swept under the rug, and I notice Obama didn't take the time to go to HER funeral, did he ?

They won't be in jail.

Another idiotic post from our boards lying schizo, Jake the Fake Delegate.

Who is 'they'? Over what time frame will these mystery people not go to jail? Should they go to jail in the first place?

I am sure that there are some people that wont be in jail who should go to jail over some time frame at some point in the near to distant future.

Wow, kind of hard to argue with that Jake the Fake, but then again, no one said otherwise.

I think you meant ODD, not "funny", and I agree with you. Compared to Blacks (who were criminal) like Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, and Freddie Gray, this murder of a completely innocent White woman is being swept under the rug, and I notice Obama didn't take the time to go to HER funeral, did he ?

The story does not fit the contrived Marxist narrative of our idiot journalists.

No I did not mean odd. I meant funny. Funny that the article disappeared so quickly from the first page of this board, in favor of, race, religeon& guns threads.

Last edited:

The story does not fit the contrived Marxist narrative of our idiot journalists.

The story is and has been well covered. Just not on us message board

Why did you not reading the news 'funny'.

The death of this girl has been in the News everyday in SF, and was in the news nationally for days.

And that of course is a different thing.

There have been at least 2 threads on the issue.

And that of course is a different thing.

There have been at least 2 threads on the issue.

No my comment is not a different thing as you claim.

And thanks for posting.

Forum List

Back