How Florida Does It on Election Day

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
They vote they count 'em they give the results.

No cheating allowed.

FhPFLzGUYAAl7lu

Liberals are emotionally disturbed and mentally ill and will mock what works.

One such individual believes she can stop UnderwearGate by deleting and moving topics here...

She is mistaken...

No cheating allowed.

FhPFLzGUYAAl7lu

The machine cheating in NH, NJ, MA and VA is frighteningly effective. People just accept it.

Youngkin VA gov is a dud so far cleaning it up...

The machine cheating in NH, NJ, MA and VA is frighteningly effective. People just accept it.

Youngkin VA gov is a dud so far cleaning it up...

Oh yeah, several leads in House races in Virginia suddenly vanished.

I love when they say about one, oh, Prince William County finds more votes. They say it as if it isn't corruption at work while giving a wink and a nod.

I love when they say about one, oh, Prince William County finds more votes. They say it as if it isn't corruption at work while giving a wink and a nod.
They found a box of ballots in the 3rd stall of the ladies room?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

America needs a group devoted to

Banning machines
Educating Americans about machines
Going after pols who support machines
Exposing who is behind the machines

The cheat vote machine is killing democracy all over.

We need to kill it.

Florida does it with an honest Governor, DeSantis!

God what a refreshing change from mostly all, not all of course, but the majority of filthy and totally corrupt politicians across the country!

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

That is what bothers me the most. Ballots that were lost are suddenly found and counted. Arizona is playing the same game. There is no democracy in the U.S. except in Florida.

What we just saw in most locations was a direct result of failing to fix the fraud problems taking place across the country.

If they got away with massive & blatant cheating in 2020, why did anyone have any confidence they would not do it again?
MSM Pravda will back them no matter what the UNiparty does.

We are a post-truth society & soon to be a post-freedom world if the puppet masters get their way

Florida does it with tradition, with honesty, with the Law.

This is how Florida does it!

No cheating allowed.

FhPFLzGUYAAl7lu

That's why Florida's elections looked like the two charts below. No hanky-panky, no fraud, no anomalies, and a straight up fair election.

Can you imagine how the rest of the county would have gone, if they had protected their vote like Florida did?

fl1.jpg

fl2.jpg

Explain why Arizona has drop off completed ballots On Election Day which then have to be unsealed and go through laborious authentication?? Just walk in the same building and vote!!
Their explanation is snookery and pre planned to cause problems.

Forum List

Back