how gravity works

Your conspiracy theories are hilarious.

Thumping your bibles about a flat earth belongs in the religion forums.
C'mon you know you don't have any forming planets to show me. So far, they are all existing. I don't even see them becoming spheres. A lot just burn up in an atmosphere. You can't even explain how the Earth got its atmosphere.

C'mon you know you don't have any forming planets to show me. So far, they are all existing. I don't even see them becoming spheres. A lot just burn up in an atmosphere. You can't even explain how the Earth got its atmosphere.
Pleading ignorance doesn't help your proselytizing.

Pleading ignorance doesn't help your proselytizing.
This is exactly the type of response I don't understand. The irony of you claiming that I am the ignorant one. For example, the evidence for a global flood and catastrophism has been provided beyond any doubt. Yet, the atheists and their scientists continue to hold true to their faith in lies and no God/gods. Today, the atheist scientists' BS papers on the universe, Earth, and everything in it continue to pile up. It has to be the biggest pile of poo poo in the universe.

This is exactly the type of response I don't understand. The irony of you claiming that I am the ignorant one. For example, the evidence for a global flood and catastrophism has been provided beyond any doubt. Yet, the atheists and their scientists continue to hold true to their faith in lies and no God/gods. Today, the atheist scientists' BS papers on the universe, Earth, and everything in it continue to pile up. It has to be the biggest pile of poo poo in the universe.
You're angry and emotive because proselytizing has yielded no results.

I’m still pondering gravity, and I can’t take any more homework right now.

And if that video is what is used to describe two black holes merging, then I’m not the only one that is struggling to understand gravity.

You're angry and emotive because proselytizing has yielded no results.
If I'm angry about anything is that atheists and their scientists have stolen the science of creation such as singularity and Earth being covered with 3/4 oceans. The atheists here think these are things that we can find in nature and our universe. Nothing of the kind. There is no life elsewhere or another planet that experienced a global flood. The facts back this up. This is why creation science needs to be taught in public schools ASAP or else our universe is doomed.

Will history back up creationism for one final ride? It's been prophecized and all of the prophecies have come true so far. What we are waiting for is the beginning of the end or rapture. It's my educated opinion that we'll have even greater advancements in technology beforehand (Science? I dunno.). This is what is described our world will be like before the end times.

For you Hollie, will you continue to believe in the flat Earth? I think so.

Doesn't work at all. Atomists and Newton assumed that there are special particles, gravitons, which bombard bodies and nail them to other bodies, but all these are primitive and long-obsolete speculations, not based on anything. The theory of gravity has long been thrown into the trash, and the law of gravitation has been refuted by the experiment of free fall of bodies of different densities in a vacuum. According to Newton, they should have had a mass-dependent acceleration, but this did not happen.
Modern physics is a pseudoscience close to scholasticism.

Doesn't work at all. Atomists and Newton assumed that there are special particles, gravitons, which bombard bodies and nail them to other bodies, but all these are primitive and long-obsolete speculations, not based on anything. The theory of gravity has long been thrown into the trash, and the law of gravitation has been refuted by the experiment of free fall of bodies of different densities in a vacuum. According to Newton, they should have had a mass-dependent acceleration, but this did not happen.
Modern physics is a pseudoscience close to scholasticism.
That's quite an impressive pile of bold claims. Do you plan to post any evidence? This isn't the religion section, where any goofy idea is as valid as any other.

If I'm angry about anything is that atheists and their scientists have stolen the science of creation such as singularity and Earth being covered with 3/4 oceans. The atheists here think these are things that we can find in nature and our universe. Nothing of the kind. There is no life elsewhere or another planet that experienced a global flood. The facts back this up. This is why creation science needs to be taught in public schools ASAP or else our universe is doomed.

Will history back up creationism for one final ride? It's been prophecized and all of the prophecies have come true so far. What we are waiting for is the beginning of the end or rapture. It's my educated opinion that we'll have even greater advancements in technology beforehand (Science? I dunno.). This is what is described our world will be like before the end times.

For you Hollie, will you continue to believe in the flat Earth? I think so.
Have you considered that the personality of an angry, bible thumping religious extremist tends to make proselytizing a losing game.

That's quite an impressive pile of bold claims. Do you plan to post any evidence? This isn't the religion section, where any goofy idea is as valid as any other.
No proof is required here, everything is obvious from what has been said, this is already proof.
In addition, the hypothesis of Newton's gravity presupposes long-range action, which is also recognized as anti-scientific.

No proof is required here, everything is obvious from what has been said, this is already proof.
In addition, the hypothesis of Newton's gravity presupposes long-range action, which is also recognized as anti-scientific.
I take it you have no evidence of your silly, deviant claims. Off to the religion section with you.

This isn't the religion section
Newtonianism and atomism are religious teachings. Newton himself was a priest
Newtonianism does not use a scientific method of verification, but dogmatism borrowed from scholasticism. Newton's postulates are not based on experience.

Newtonianism and atomism are religious teachings. Newton himself was a priest
Newtonianism does not use a scientific method of verification, but dogmatism borrowed from scholasticism. Newton's postulates are not based on experience.
We heard you the first time, Shaman.

We heard you the first time, Shaman.
It's funny that shamanism used the scientific method at the very least, unlike Newton and his sidekicks. Shamans watched natural forces and stars and this was a start of phisics.
It is likely that shamans knew more about nature than Newton and other Christians.
Christian apostles claimed that polytheists knew nature and rejected the creator

Among other things, the concept of atomists was ridiculed by Aristotle even before Newton. There were many of them among the Sophists and Epicureans, and they were considered swindlers.

It's funny that shamanism used the scientific method at the very least, unlike Newton and his sidekicks. Shamans watched natural forces and stars and this was a start of phisics.
It is likely that shamans knew more about nature than Newton and other Christians.
Christian apostles claimed that polytheists knew nature and rejected the creator
Well that's a lot of crazy packed into one post.

Forum List

Back