🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Insane Does America Have to be Before Our Country Dies from the Rot Within?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
We've witnessed the death of many civilizations. We are going down the same path. I hope it's not in my lifetime, but I expect the end is near

I wouldn't get too excited over what a dozen people out of three hundred and thirty million people do.
There are only a dozen "men" in America who think they are women?

What percentage of Americans DEMAND we agree with their mental illness?

What if YOU worked side by side with this freak. Do you think you would have the right to tell him he's not a woman?

Do you think it's okay that we are forced to agree with his mental illness?

Meh, the cities may rot (good riddance) but the hinterlands will be just fine.

In case some here have not been paying attention while a large company may have it's HQ in a city, production has been shifted out into the hinterlands, mostly in red states.

I wouldn't get too excited over what a dozen people out of three hundred and thirty million people do.
I could be wrong, but the problem isn't just a dozen. It is those who go out of their way to make the dozen feel welcome to continue on with whatever it is that they want to be known for.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Meh, the cities may rot (good riddance) but the hinterlands will be just fine.

In case some here have not been paying attention while a large company may have it's HQ in a city, production has been shifted out into the hinterlands, mostly in red states.
God awaits the sins of a nation come to fruition before He moves to destroy that nation.

And then, “In the fourth generation your descendants will come back here, for the sin of the Amorites has not yet reached its full measure

Forum List

Back