How Is A Biological Man Against A Women's Sport's Team Considered Inclusion?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
This point came up in another topic so I just thought I'd ask since I'm curious now as I don't think it would be.

This point came up in another topic so I just thought I'd ask since I'm curious now as I don't think it would be.

This is not inclusion. this is insanity. The only people a tranny should be competing against is another tranny.

Biological men playing sports against biological women is abuse, unless the sport is croquet.

I can't wait until common sense takes this nation back and destroys this sick idea that men should be legally entitled to assault women just by saying they feel like women.

Biological men shouldn’t compete against women. There are other ways perhaps they can compete Perhaps.

Biological men shouldn’t compete against women. There are other ways perhaps they can compete Perhaps.

Exactly as they can have Transgender categories. It just isn't safe for a girl to be up against a boy even if he's identifying as a girl. Whether out playing with them or in the locker rooms safety is the most important factor as girls should always feel safe when they're playing their favorite games. If I had a daughter and she had to change with a biological boy then she would either quit or find a new sport's team to play on.

It’s different once people hit puberty. I didn’t think it mattered in team sports but I can see the issues. The thing is, this is a very tiny population. You don’t have enough transgender athletes in each sport to compete against each other. Perhaps they could compete for exhibition only.

It’s a bit like disability access issues. We have a wild scenic river, the Youghiogheny and there is a fight brewing over creating a wide, more manicured trail to one particularly scenic wild part of it that is not easily accessible. Rafters and hikers oppose it because it would ruin what makes it so special. IMO, I favor maki g as much as possible accessible but there are going to be some things that simply won’t be accessible to everyone and we need to accept that. It’s the same with transgender people.

Women decided that it was safer to take the "inclusive" stance rather than defend their sports. There were a lof of brave women who have fought against it, but most didnt, therefore women failed themselves on this one. Until they decide to take back what is rightfully theirs, they will just have to deal with the fractured skulls and impossible odds, but dont expect to see much sympathy from me.

I encourage ALL trans people to crush women in every sporting event. Make a mockery of it.

Isn't that what sports are though?
Not combat sports. Fox Fallen fractured a girls skull in MMA, for example. Joe Rogan was blasted by the left for speaking out against it.

Btw, ironically enough in Jesus Christ Superstar Judas Iscariot was black. 😳 (Sorry off topic I know I don't think that was SO bad though because we don't know what he actually looked like lol)

Btw, ironically enough in Jesus Christ Superstar Judas Iscariot was black. 😳 (Sorry off topic I know I don't think that was SO bad though because we don't know what he actually looked like lol)

Ben Vereen played Judas, and yes he was black. That's an obvious example of 1970's white liberal racism.

Ben Vereen played Judas, and yes he was black. That's an obvious example of 1970's white liberal racism.

I thought it was Carl something but anyways like I said before, I can be more forgiving because we don't actually know what Judas looked like but I highly doubt that he and Jesus were black but anyways,.. let's get back on topic now and I'm still cracking up from that pretend conversation I made up between them. Hopefully God knows that I mean no disrespect with the JC stuff. 😂

Women decided that it was safer to take the "inclusive" stance rather than defend their sports. There were a lof of brave women who have fought against it, but most didnt, therefore women failed themselves on this one. Until they decide to take back what is rightfully theirs, they will just have to deal with the fractured skulls and impossible odds, but dont expect to see much sympathy from me.

I encourage ALL trans people to crush women in every sporting event. Make a mockery of it.
There was a time when we had these people called "men." Still do, but we are becoming pretty rare. These "men" would protect their daughters, sisters, wives, mothers, and women in general from such predators as would put on a skirt so they could watch girls undress and then crush them in sports.

Apparently, they don't allow "men" in decision making positions in secondary and college athletics anymore.

There was a time when we had these people called "men." Still do, but we are becoming pretty rare. These "men" would protect their daughters, sisters, wives, mothers, and women in general from such predators as would put on a skirt so they could watch girls undress and then crush them in sports.

Apparently, they don't allow "men" in decision making positions in secondary and college athletics anymore.

There will be a delicious sense of gratification when parents start deciding that these "schools" do not deserve their dollars. It happened at Evergreen State in Olympia WA, after they started excluding whites.

Not combat sports. Fox Fallen fractured a girls skull in MMA, for example. Joe Rogan was blasted by the left for speaking out against it.

It started happening in Poker years ago! Men insisted in participating in "women's events" in tournaments! :dunno:

This is not inclusion. this is insanity. The only people a tranny should be competing against is another tranny.

Biological men playing sports against biological women is abuse, unless the sport is croquet.

I can't wait until common sense takes this nation back and destroys this sick idea that men should be legally entitled to assault women just by saying they feel like women.

That or firearms competitions.

Forum List

Back