How is it possible that the former president would...

And now that the vaccine seems to be President Biden's, so phax news and maga fuckups are calling it experimental, unproven and dangerous.

It was a former president alright. Obama is responsible for it. He sent it to Wuhan from North Carolina with 3.7 million of our tax dollars to gain the functions of killing the elderly and depopulation by causing infertility. That is why they are insisting on getting the vaccine into children even when the WHO warns against it. It heads right to the ovaries.
They about shit when Trump announced that Hydroxy cures it, so they banned Hydroxychloroquine, a known and relatively safe drug, long enough to infect as many worldwide as possible. It isn't covid, but the vaccine that is tantamount to Deep State. It is the first of many that we will be required to submit to. They will use it to chip us. Gates is working on the silicone chip that can pass through the needle as quickly as he can.

Develop an experimental vaccine and then approve it to poison (according to phax & maga fuckups) people?????

Idiot, do you think Trump wears a lab coat and works with test tubes? Trump developed nothing, the pharma companies did.
Yes, he has told us that. It’s his vaccine and he proudly announced in January this year that took it.

Yet, all you maga fuckups call it experimental and dangerous. WTF is up with that?

Develop an experimental vaccine and then approve it to poison (according to phax & maga fuckups) people?????

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ne-hysteria-is-increasing-well-all-pay-price/
please tell me youre not that stupid that you think trump developed the vaccines??
Has not every knuckle dragging maga fuckup claimed that?

In 6 months no less!!!
I've never heard a single one make that claim,, do you have a link??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ne-hysteria-is-increasing-well-all-pay-price/
please tell me youre not that stupid that you think trump developed the vaccines??
Has not every knuckle dragging maga fuckup claimed that?

In 6 months no less!!!
I've never heard a single one make that claim,, do you have a link??
that could be a side effect from using one of the TrumpCures, such as hcq, bleach, uv up the ass, and stuff. consult a real doctor.

So Trump Humpers want Trump t get credit for a vaccine...that they refuse to take

Sure..makes sense

Forum List

Back