🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Is It Possible?

Excellent point PBel. You have a very fine brain. Is there ANYONE who is not impressed with the written works & intellectual wisdom of the 9th & 10th century C.E. Mu'tazilites, Averroes & Avicenna? So grerat in worldly contributions were these men that even the renouned Jewish philosopher Maimonides praised them.

And today Islam gives the world Palestinians to replace them.

Maybe if Pbel applied as a Palestinian poet, now that would be a contribution. Of course I think he would be caterized more as a comedian than a poet.

Not only the Palestinians, but all 57 Muslim nations, haven't contributed anything to the world.

At ther height the Arabs were the most advanced Civilization while Europe endured the Dark Ages, and gave the world the knoweledge of Algebra while the Jews prospered amongst them in a Golden Age of Talmudic writings.

Why not deal with the truth to solve this conflict...the brainwashing is unbelievable.

Will somebody please save me from all the embarrassment on my Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization thread by listing some for us so I can stop those Zionists from laughing at me for posting it?

Will somebody please save me from all the embarrassment on my Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization thread by listing some for us so I can stop those Zionists from laughing at me for posting it?

Arafat&Rabin Nobel Peace Prizes, but Alas the Israeli Right Wing ZioNuts killed them both.

Arafat&Rabin Nobel Peace Prizes, but Alas the Israeli Right Wing ZioNuts killed them both.

why do you even respond to these asses. every once in awhile cool, but over and over. ust go over to the clean debate zone and follow the rules and you will be OK.

Rabin was killed by the son of escapees from the filth of shariah Arafart died of AIDS Polonium poisoning does not lead to KAPOSIS SARCOMA ---the little red dots all over arafarts face ----AIDS till proven otherwise, I have seen kaposi's because I have seen AIDS the ONLY other case of kaposis I saw was a tiny little patch of the stuff on the leg of an elderly diabetic -----that was about 40 years ago. The condiition used to be so rare that most nurses and docs NEVER SAW it--------now it is fairly common and virtually always diagnostic of AIDS

IkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksie

And yet another highly intelligent reply from Pbel. How does he do it?

IkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksieIkooksie

why do you even respond to these asses. every once in awhile cool, but over and over. ust go over to the clean debate zone and follow the rules and you will be OK.

Why do I stay and debate these ZioNuts…they hone in my writing skills, kill some time between computer chores and I love the American Nation and Ideal where even a dysfunctional family of posters can live together without resorting to violence.

I especially enjoy showing the irony of their lies.

Why do I stay and debate these ZioNuts…they hone in my writing skills, kill some time between computer chores and I love the American Nation and Ideal where even a dysfunctional family of posters can live together without resorting to violence.

Pbel, if you were half as smart as you think you are, you still wouldn't be half as smart as I think you are. But don't give up.

Pbel, if you were half as smart as you think you are, you still wouldn't be half as smart as I think you are. But don't give up.

Your right 'ol Hoss, I am only half as smart and still not half as smart as I thought but still at least twice as smart as you.

Your right 'ol Hoss, I am only half as smart and still not half as smart as I thought but still at least twice as smart as you.
That remains to be seen. However, it probably would be better if you just stick to your painting because a smart person wouldn't bring up silly poems that he made up over and over and over again. It's amazing how you have saved your ridiculous poems for such a long time.

That remains to be seen. However, it probably would be better if you just stick to your painting because a smart person wouldn't bring up silly poems that he made up over and over and over again. It's amazing how you have saved your ridiculous poems for such a long time.

Would you rather read E TuTu Toy instead? The trilogy of the enourmous sins commited by Israel on the Palestinians.

By the way, Sniffy likes my "crayon drawings," especially the ones of him and Rafi sexting.

Last edited:

Would you rather read E TuTu Toy instead? The trilogy of the enourmous sins commited by Israel on the Palestinians.

By the way, Sniffy likes my "crayon drawings," especially the ones of him and Rafi sexting.
Do you have a 'pome' about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? That's more your style.

Do you have a 'pome' about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? That's more your style.

Hoss, even if you were correct about anti-Semitism, how would that motivation affect the Veracity of what I post?

Hoss, even if you were correct about anti-Semitism, how would that motivation affect the Veracity of what I post?
A normal-thinking person would not keep made-up ridiculous poems for years on end and then bring them up on different message boards. I know that on the other board, most posters didn't think you were the sharpest pencil in the box. Here you are talking about "Israel's crimes," but on the other board that we saw you on, did you ever bring up the Muslim crimes such as their even killing their own? This is why you are the perfect Dhimwit. Look up the definition, and you will see that it fits you to a T. I am sure most of the readers will agree that only some crackpot would post something like Pbel just did.

A normal-thinking person would not keep made-up ridiculous poems for years on end and then bring them up on different message boards. I know that on the other board, most posters didn't think you were the sharpest pencil in the box. Here you are talking about "Israel's crimes," but on the other board that we saw you on, did you ever bring up the Muslim crimes such as their even killing their own? This is why you are the perfect Dhimwit. Look up the definition, and you will see that it fits you to a T. I am sure most of the readers will agree that only some crackpot would post something like Pbel just did.

You sound like the second movement to Beethoven's seventh symphony: Slow,Sad and whining, yet your thumbs up to ZioNuts that would make mobsters blush with vulgarity ad nauseam.

You are nice, but pathetic, and never offer anything new to these boards except parroting.

You sound like the second movement to Beethoven's seventh symphony: Slow,Sad and whining, yet your thumbs up to ZioNuts that would make mobsters blush with vulgarity ad nauseam.

You are nice, but pathetic, and never offer anything new to these boards except parroting.
Don't worry your little head over this, Phillip. The more you post your ridiculous poems over and over about other posters, the more you prove to the readers that the elevator doesn't go to the top. (Pbel thinks that by offering his old poems ad nauseam, he is adding something to this board.) However, if you want something new, you can read this. No doubt as a good Dhimwit, this wouldn't bother you at all.

Muslim Parade Day 2012: Black Flag of Islamic Jihad on Top of White House

Forum List

Back