How is it that republican voters justify voting suppression by the GOP?

Here are some important points to consider:

1) No one even thought this was a problem before Obama’s administration. Hmm what interesting timing. Why did no one care about it? Because it has always been statistically very RARE and therefore pointless to come up with policy to fight it. All it really accomplishes is keeping legal voters from casting their votes.

2) It goes beyond new extra ID requirements. It also involves closing voting stations in key democratic voting areas. How in the hell do you justify shit like that?

3) Do republican voters not care the GOP is doing this simply because it helps their side win? Is that the real truth?

4) Oh and just to state the obvious, just because dead people are still on voting records, it doesn’t somehow magically mean actual votes are being cast from these dead people. This shouldn’t have to be spelled out.
bp_philly.jpg

Only fuckers who are getting in the way of voters, are you assholes.

As for dead people voting, yes when you have enough illegal people assuming another persons identity then yes, even the dead vote again.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

1) No one even thought this was a problem before Obama’s administration. Hmm what interesting timing. Why did no one care about it? Because it has always been statistically very RARE and therefore pointless to come up with policy to fight it. All it really accomplishes is keeping legal voters from casting their votes.

2) It goes beyond new extra ID requirements. It also involves closing voting stations in key democratic voting areas. How in the hell do you justify shit like that?

3) Do republican voters not care the GOP is doing this simply because it helps their side win? Is that the real truth?

4) Oh and just to state the obvious, just because dead people are still on voting records, it doesn’t somehow magically mean actual votes are being cast from these dead people. This shouldn’t have to be spelled out.

1950 - South Carolina requires identification documents to cast a ballot.
1970 - Hawaii requires identification documents to cast a ballot.
1978 - Texas requires identification documents to cast a ballot.
1977 - Florida requires identification documents to cast a ballot.
1980 - Alaska requires identification documents to cast a ballot.
1988 - Virginia attempts require identification documents to cast a ballot - effort blocked.
2002 - Federal Help America Vote Act requires identification for new voters in Federal Elections.

Current 12 states have Voter ID requirements with another dozen or so pursuing adding the requirement.

Voter ID was a thing long before Obama was elected President.

.>>>>

Lib please YOU PEOPLE demand multiple forms of ID just to get a fishing license in your Dem run states, enough with your faux voter suppression crap.

I think that the right to vote is fundamental, and far more important than the right to go fishing. Hence, I am more sensitive to problems caused by placing unnecessary burdens on voting than I am to problems caused by placing unnecessary burdens on fishing. That seems reasonable to me.

On the other hand, you could probably convince me that states should reduce the amount of bureaucracy around hunting/fishing licenses, I'm just less likely to focus as much on it as a problem because it's less important.

What are these “unnecessary burdens” you speak of related to voting?

1988 - Virginia attempts require identification documents to cast a ballot - effort blocked.
2002 - Federal Help America Vote Act requires identification for new voters in Federal Elections.

Current 12 states have Voter ID requirements with another dozen or so pursuing adding the requirement.

.>>>>
/----/
iu

Lib please YOU PEOPLE demand multiple forms of ID just to get a fishing license in your Dem run states, enough with your faux voter suppression crap.

I think that the right to vote is fundamental, and far more important than the right to go fishing. Hence, I am more sensitive to problems caused by placing unnecessary burdens on voting than I am to problems caused by placing unnecessary burdens on fishing. That seems reasonable to me.

On the other hand, you could probably convince me that states should reduce the amount of bureaucracy around hunting/fishing licenses, I'm just less likely to focus as much on it as a problem because it's less important.
I think that the right to vote is fundamental, and far more important than the right to go fishing.

Even more relevant to require an ID to vote. Don't you think? I mean, if it's that important, we should make sure only those who should vote actually are the only ones voting.

What is ironic is the vast majority of illegal votes are for republicans.

What is ironic is the vast majority of illegal votes are for republicans.
/---/"What is ironic is the vast majority of illegal votes are for republicans"
If that were true- the dems would set up machine guns on the border to mow down the illegals.

.>>>>
Yeah no shit was. It was sufficient at the time. Republicans just pretended it wasn’t enough.

This guy, Danny and Timmy are the life of this board, I don’t care what anyone says.

I can't see eye to eye with you there.

Those assholes are brain dead. They could flatline a polygraph on LSD.

But they shed light on exactly what the Left is made up of. I appreciate their transparency through ignorance.

True...

I've even accused a few of these pieces of shit for being GOP shills doing their damnest to make libturds look even more fucking stupid than they really are...

But damn.... if that's the case they're channeling something dangerous to themselves.

Poor Democrats. Sounds like you're being repressed..

Why are you so against requiring that people prove who they are in order to vote?
People have always already did that. Republicans just added extra requirements that were unnecessary.

Forum List

Back