‘How is my daughter a pervert?’: Alabama dad’s plain-spoken rebuke of Roy Moore

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Heartbreak for a father who didn't understand.

‘How is my daughter a pervert?’: Alabama dad’s plain-spoken rebuke of Roy Moore strikes a nerve

Perhaps it was the man’s strong but plain-spoken rebuke outside a Roy Moore rally on the campaign’s final night, condemning the Republican candidate’s past comments lambasting homosexuality.

Perhaps it was the admission of the man, a peanut farmer, that he too, had harbored some of the same anti-gay feelings.

Perhaps it was his sign, a photograph of his daughter, a lesbian who, he said, had killed herself when she was 23.

Heartbreak for a father who didn't understand.

‘How is my daughter a pervert?’: Alabama dad’s plain-spoken rebuke of Roy Moore strikes a nerve

Perhaps it was the man’s strong but plain-spoken rebuke outside a Roy Moore rally on the campaign’s final night, condemning the Republican candidate’s past comments lambasting homosexuality.

Perhaps it was the admission of the man, a peanut farmer, that he too, had harbored some of the same anti-gay feelings.

Perhaps it was his sign, a photograph of his daughter, a lesbian who, he said, had killed herself when she was 23.

Yo, The Washington Post? You Puppets Love Supporting Liars In The Media, You Go Boy!!!
source.gif

"GTP"
tumblr_nmaot8lXln1tdxcdbo1_250.gif

Alabamians don't care...they prefer their own kind of hetero pervert......and they have a lot of trampanzee support here.

1stRambo, Snowflake 3rd Class, has trouble handling reality.

He gets mad that homosexuals are just as equal as is he.

Yo, I live in reality, it`s "IMMORAL" and a "MENTAL DISORDER" for a woman to eat pussy, and a man to suck dick!!! Now who is really living in reality? Not you Snowflake FAG!!!!

"GTP"
tumblr_nmaot8lXln1tdxcdbo1_250.gif

She should have tried some dick before she killed herself, it might have saved her life

Yo, I live in reality, it`s "IMMORAL" and a "MENTAL DISORDER" for a woman to eat pussy, and a man to suck dick!!! Now who is really living in reality? Not you Snowflake FAG!!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 165655
No, podjo, you don't live in reality, snowflake.

"GTP"
View attachment 165655

Yo,
tenor.gif

"""FAG"""

"GTP"

"GTP"
View attachment 165655

Yo,
View attachment 165664
"""FAG"""

"GTP"
Yikes why would you offer up to fakey like that...it's just wrong.

"GTP"
View attachment 165655

Yo,
View attachment 165664
"""FAG"""

"GTP"
Your are the unintelligent mulatto, 1stRambo. Tough, I am sure, but there you are.

Forum List

Back