How is the impeachment/assassination thing going for you guys?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I was just wondering how the impeachment and/or assassination thing going for you guys so far. Apparently you guys got one so far. You just have to keep trying to see if you can get the big fish in the white house with all of the made up news about Trump you should be able to get him removed from office soon.

Also, the shooter passed a background check so background checks don't prevent these kind of things. The only way we can prevent mass shooting is not to let DEMOCRATS have any guns whatsoever. We never know when you guys might go all crazy and start blowing someone away.

I was just wondering how the impeachment and/or assassination thing going for you guys so far. Apparently you guys got one so far. You just have to keep trying to see if you can get the big fish in the white house with all of the made up news about Trump you should be able to get him removed from office soon.

Also, the shooter passed a background check so background checks don't prevent these kind of things. The only way we can prevent mass shooting is not to let DEMOCRATS have any guns whatsoever. We never know when you guys might go all crazy and start blowing someone away.
POLITICS
06/15/2017 07:43 am ET | Updated 51 minutes ago
Donald Trump: Obstruction Of Justice Allegations Part Of ‘Witch Hunt’
The president is accused of interfering in the FBI’s Russia investigation.

POLITICS

I guess you guys gave up on trying to show that an actual crime has been committed so now you are moving towards obstruction of justice. What will you do when that is shown to be made up as well? Are you going to say that he stole the election by getting more votes and that it isn't a part of the democratic system for the winner to win by getting the most votes and that he somehow Trump voters stole it. That sounds pretty crazy and also extremely normal for the democratic party.

POLITICS

I guess you guys gave up on trying to show that an actual crime has been committed so now you are moving towards obstruction of justice. What will you do when that is shown to be made up as well? Are you going to say that he stole the election by getting more votes and that it isn't a part of the democratic system for the winner to win by getting the most votes and that he somehow Trump voters stole it. That sounds pretty crazy and also extremely normal for the democratic party.
Listen, I personally hope the orange bitch is found NOT GUILTY. I live for the moments that Trump and the GOP start shoving their policies down the throats of all these idiots that voted their ass's into office and so far, the carnage has been a beaut. Its time these red white and vomit mf's get exactly what the fuck they deserve and voted for...Trump the businessman 101...starting with kicking most of em off of healthcare to fund the rich

No.

The reality is you have nutters on all sides and the reality is that the Shooter from Illinois was going to kill no matter obtaining the gun legally or through a straw purchase. As for him being a Sanders supporter tell me he is not the mainstream Democrat of the past but more the Green Democrat and even then I would not deny them their Second Amendment right just because they voted for Sanders or the Democratic Party....

I was just wondering how the impeachment and/or assassination thing going for you guys so far.

How are the deflections going for you? Not well? Trump is in even bigger trouble? Dang, that must sting. You might take that as a hint to stop deflecting, since it's just a waste of time.

Also, how's the stinking hypocrite thing going for you?

Behghazi, 4 years, nuthin'.

Whitewater, took 4 years until Clinton was impeached.

Yet after less than a month, you're declaring the Trump investigation is a fraud. Why weren't you, after one month, declaring that Benghazi and Whitewater were total witch hunts?

Oh, that's right, it's because you're a shamelessly corrupt partisan hack. If it weren't for double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

I was just wondering how the impeachment and/or assassination thing going for you guys so far.

How are the deflections going for you? Not well? Trump is in even bigger trouble? Dang, that must sting. You might take that as a hint to stop deflecting, since it's just a waste of time.

Also, how's the stinking hypocrite thing going for you?

Behghazi, 4 years, nuthin'.

Whitewater, took 4 years until Clinton was impeached.

Yet after less than a month, you're declaring the Trump investigation is a fraud. Why weren't you, after one month, declaring that Benghazi and Whitewater were total witch hunts?

Oh, that's right, it's because you're a shamelessly corrupt partisan hack. If it weren't for double standards, you'd have no standards at all.
I don't know why these nuts don't find space for KARMA!! she's not going anywhere!! LOLOLO

Forum List

Back